• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Samstag, 14. Januar 2012, 16:28

Forenbeitrag von: »sidefield«

ATX Break Adapter to A5 Pro

Hi Boris, Did you receive your ATX Break Line? I'm wondering what you decided? You approaches seems very logical to me. I'm just wondering on how you wired the return; i.e. 'to' NC (pin 2) and 'from' CC (pin 3)? Thanks in advance. Cheers, Damien

Mittwoch, 4. Januar 2012, 13:11

Just looking for some direction in wiring a ATX Break Adapter (53047) to a Aquaero 5 Pro. The following thread has, what appears to be, an older version of the Aquaero with an very informative image. How to get ATX Break line working for the first time? The Standby, you can really mess that one up. My question is in regards to the Relay connection. The A5 has a 3-pin connection, but the ATX wire is only for two. Which two pins? Manual states, pin assignment as: 1: normally open 2: normally conne...

Samstag, 24. Dezember 2011, 04:56

Hi There, Just looking for some direction in wiring a ATX Break Adapter (53047) to a Aquaero 5 Pro. The following thread has, what appears to be, an older version of the Aquaero with an very informative image. How to get ATX Break line working for the first time? The Standby, you can really mess that one up. My question is in regards to the Relay connection. The A5 has a 3-pin connection, but the ATX wire is only for two. Which two pins? Manual states, pin assignment as: 1: normally open 2: norm...