• 27.04.2024, 22:20
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 20.

Freitag, 27. Dezember 2013, 16:02

Forenbeitrag von: »Thorvald«

How to calibrate tube meter from Aquaero 5 Pro?

Well it's Dec 2013 now and there Aquasuite 2013 still doesn't have support for the tube sensor that I can find? Is it a dead product or am I missing some hidden setting. I've tried turning my Aquaero 5 Pro off and on, Tube Sensor off and on, ensured it was on low speed Aquabus, all good but no fill sensor shown. Anyone get this fellow working?

Samstag, 4. Februar 2012, 17:27

Aquaero 5 and winamp

Hmm, LCDHype just hangs on my machine (Win764bit), have to close it using Taskmanager. Don't even get the config screen. Guess I'll wait for later betas and see if they fix whatever is wrong.

Samstag, 4. Februar 2012, 17:07

MAJOR ISSUE: Tubemeter won't read accurately in distilled water - works fine in tap water

Well I gave up, must be buying really pure distilled water here. So I ordered a bottle of AC (Anti-Corrosive) from Aquatuning and followed the 2% as per the german on the bottle lol. So 1.8L of water = 36ml of AC. Appears to be working now, meter shows 70% (Danger Den Monsoon res and 1/8 to 1/4 adapter doesn't let the meter sit fully immersed. Hence why I wanted the ability to tune what is "100%". Still get the same issues other people get, random spikes to 255% and down to 0%, otherwise happy a...

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012, 16:00

Bug Report - Aquasuite 2012 Beta 10 to 12 - Will not properly remember screen position when restarting

Been meaing to report this one for a while, I run four monitors with extended desktop and Aquasuite is on one of them. When I shut it down and restart (or re-run Aquasuite), it does not start up in the same position, it is slightly shifted and the window is slightly smaller. Looks like the logic behind screen geometry needs some tweaking.

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012, 15:07

Post your Overview Pages

Thanks guys! I'm also working in a similar ghosted image of my entire case. For other ideas, watch the Corsair video for their new software coming out, they use a case layout metaphor as well. Cheers Tim

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012, 05:15

MAJOR ISSUE: Tubemeter won't read accurately in distilled water - works fine in tap water

Ok, the new beta 12 of 2012 supports basic reading from the Tubemeter now (but only if it is on the Aquabus low, did not find mine via USB). So I moved it back to Aquabus and have a graph going. Level goes from 33-56% randomly. Averages out at 44.9 with a max of 255% (I've seen a few spikes that caused that). Still not reading accurately or stable.

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012, 04:55

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Installed Beta 12, so far so good (Tubemeter only reads level so far and again only works in a glass of water, won't read properly in my distilled watercooling system). The firmware update went ok but the message at the end of the update is still in German (with the OK button). Can we get this message in English as well please? Thanks Tim

Samstag, 21. Januar 2012, 04:29

Updated: I did a test with distilled (which I use) and tap water. The tubemeter reads all over the place with distilled water. Works fine with a glass of tap water. Yes I know that pure water does not have enough Ions to conduct electricity but distilled water does, just not as many (it's damn hard to create pure pure water). Is there a way to calibrate this thing for distilled water? --- Here is the version info after I've plugged it into the USB on the motherboard and running Aquasuite 4.72 si...

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 04:08

Post your Overview Pages

Here are my current works in progress. I'll eventually be using a ghosted case image to show everything else.

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 02:22

Error msg when launching Aquasuite 2012

I had the same problem after messing around, turned out I had a sensor unplugged that was referenced in my pages. Kept crashing with a similar error when starting. I moved my pages out of the config in the Aqua directory and then it started fine, that's when I knew it was something on my page. When I clicked on import page it crashed again. So then I simply plugged in a bunch of dummy temp sensors since my case and Aqua were still in pieces, then it started just fine. --- So in my case an unplug...

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 02:18

Aquaero 5 - Water Quality Page?

Didn't notice this in the previous beta.... there is now a "Water Quality" page available to add via Aquasuite. Looks like some new toy is coming! Cheers Tim

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 06:34

Hmm, well this is a major pain then. I've installed the old version which of course cannot run at the same time as the new version. It can't find my TubeMeter or Aquaero 5, I've tried find usb devices but to no avail. My Tube meter is currently connected via Aquabus Low, I'll see if I can find a way to get it onto my regular USB but wow what a pain, will have to pull all graphics cards again to be able to get at that USB header. --- Shaggy, will Aquasuite 2012 ever fully support the Tube Meter? ...

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 02:00

aquero 5 XT - do i need a poweradjust?

Personally I don't see the point of buying the PowerAdjust 2. The price of a PA2 with the mounting bracket is the same price as an Aquaero LT (without the mounting brackets however). Then you have a ton of more fan and expansion options for the same cost of the PA2 & Bracket (Way more fans, sensors, etc). When I expand, I plan to just add LT's instead of PA2's unless someone can provide a good reason why... Might be something I've missed since I can't read German. Cheers Tim

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012, 19:27

Just got the tube meter installed in my Danger Den Monsoon reservoir. Had to turn the Aquaero 5 Pro off and on again before it would be recognized (low speed port on Aquabus). Now it shows up on an info page but the red LED at the end is flashing and the water level shows 24%-38%. Really doesn't stay steady but bounces around in that range. The water is covering nearly the entire PCB so I have no idea how it thinks only 25% or so. --- 1. How does one calibrate this thing from the front panel? or...

Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012, 05:02

Crashes suddenly went away.... ran fine all night.... strange brew. Looks like my Tube Meter will be here Wednesday (amazing how quick stuff can come from Germany). Cheers Tim

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012, 03:03

Hmm, take that back... Beta 11 crashes every 10 minutes or so... lovely. By the way, just ordered my Tube Meter with 1/8 to 1/4 adapter for my Dangen Den Monsoon... hopefully works good! Cheers

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012, 02:08

Just an update from my end, exported all pages and settings into a separate directory. Installed the Alpha2 software sensor first, worked fine but did blow away my existing sensors I had setup. I then installed Beta 11 overtop of my beta 10, worked fine, updated firmware ok but it did blow away my settings in my Aquaero 5 Pro and of course set all fans to 100% as a default. I then imported my saved settings and all was well. So far no issues, pages imported fine as well. Cheers Tim

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012, 00:48

Aquaero Software Sensor Tool - Add more than 4 sensors?

Thanks guys! I agree at least eight, I'm looking to monitor all four CPU Core temps, MCP and SPP and likely GPU temps. So in my case that would add up to 9 right there. Here's hoping for the next alpha release :-) Cheers Tim

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 17:47

Aquaero Software Sensor Tool - Add more than 4 sensors?

Is there a way to get the Aquaero software sensor tool to support more than 4 sensors at present? Thanks Tim

Montag, 2. Januar 2012, 02:03

Aquaero 5 E-mail warning message

That is also a feature I hope is coming, email on alarm (setup via the Control screen just like an RGB LED or Fan so you can totally configure when the email should be sent). Hopefully in a future beta? Cheers Tim