• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Montag, 11. Juli 2016, 05:31

Forenbeitrag von: »Equinediver«

Aquaero not recognized in Windows 10

Just done a fresh install of Windows 10. Installed Aquasuite 2016-4 and still none of the USB devices related to the Aquaero are being recognized. Any ideas?

Mittwoch, 4. Dezember 2013, 20:13

Backplate clearance issue

I ran into the same issue. I ended up using the lower PCI-e 16 slot which was not ideal, but then the MB died and I got the EVGA X79 Dark and there is just enough room on it.

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 01:30

Error msg when launching Aquasuite 2012

If you look at this thread New Aquasuite 2012 beta you will see I had a similar problem. Re-install fixed it, but each time I opened my old saved page I crashed. In the end I just had to make a new page and everything has worked fine since then.

Freitag, 13. Januar 2012, 02:21

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Thanks Boris, re-installing got it working However, in my case it seemed to be importing my saved settings file that made it crash. This is a SS of the error message http://imgur.com/xGd6s

Donnerstag, 12. Januar 2012, 16:19

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Anyone else had problems after doing the firmware update? Installed Beta 11, imported overview settings, all fine. Ran firmware updater, installed and re-started Aquaero........then AS crashed and just gives me a page of errors and closes, and all fans now on 100%. I can manually go in and set fans, but can't get AS to run, any ideas?

Samstag, 7. Januar 2012, 06:13

No pump control

If I hook up one of my pumps to the Aquabus all I can change is frequency, or change between automatic, manual or dearation. Nothing else. I cannot add any USB devices to the Aquaero. In AS 4.72 I can add USB devices, I cannot do this in 2012. Likewise I can change pump settings, in 2012 I cannot. What am I missing?

Freitag, 6. Januar 2012, 02:31

No pump control

OK, so loaded As 4.72, it sees the pumps, but info is very limited. Changed ID on one pump to 11, the other one is at 10, no other choices. Fired up AS 2012 and it still doesn't see the pumps Do I have to run 4.72 to monitor the pumps and then 2012 for the fans, flow sensor, temp sensors etc? Surely there must be a way to monitor everything in 2012?

Donnerstag, 5. Januar 2012, 06:19

No pump control

Many thanks for your replies I had seen that post, however, when I hook the pumps up just by USB, they are seen in the device manager, but I can do nothing more with them. Maybe I'm just being a dumb blonde, but I can't work out how to get them into the AS software

Dienstag, 3. Januar 2012, 16:50

No pump control

SOLVED :Each time I try to update the firmware, AS crashes. I also noticed it says I have an Aquaero LT when I have the XT version. Edit: OK, worked it out and got it flashed So now for my next question.....I have 2 Aquastream pumps, although AS sees them both the second one is greyed out. How can I access it? Tried connecting both via USB, now both are greyed out. Currently I have 1 flow sensor attached, but I want to put one on the 2nd loop. What is the best way to do this?