• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 169.

Sonntag, 30. September 2018, 21:06

Forenbeitrag von: »bcikota«

aquastream stop super slow

I gave up on the colored fluids a long time ago. Maybe the situation has improved, but when I was doing it some years ago, there was always a lot of residue after a while in the loop. And I tried all the reputable manufacturers. Consequently, the flow would come down as well.Distilled water, a silver coil and a few drops of biocide and my loop has been maintenance free for years with the same flow as in the beginning.

Donnerstag, 28. Dezember 2017, 22:28

RE: An open letter to aquacomputer re aquasuite updates

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« The aquasuite should check for program updates and notify the user, as it does for firmware updates. In this forum I accidentally discovered version 2017-3.2 is now available. I am running version 2017-3.1 because I was unaware of the updated version. And the news tab in aquasuite is unreliable as it shows 2017-2 from May 3rd as the most current version. [attach]6257[/attach] Seconded. I actually checked the aquasuite update tab several times over the last few months and ...

Freitag, 27. Mai 2016, 05:42

No flow reading from MPS 400

That is interesting, thank you for sharing. Never used lpm, mine has always been set in lph. I'll try changing it when I get home and see what happens. Kind regards, Boris.

Dienstag, 24. Mai 2016, 00:08

No flow reading from MPS 400

Hi hwellen, Keep in mind that the range of the MPS 400 is around 80 - 400 lph... So, if you are getting less than 80 lph it would not register, or would register sporadically. Also, for it to work properly, you have to have a straight run of tubing before and after the sensor. Kind regards, Boris.

Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016, 04:35

Pressure equalisation membrane

Hi InfoSeeker, From observing my own system which has one installed on the reservoir, I would say it allows for some degree of evaporation, as I do have to top up occasionally. Is it still better than just having an open port? Not sure. Kind regards, Boris.

Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2016, 02:14

D5 w/USB, PA2, & AQ5

Hi DarkDeLaurel, Not sure about the first question, never really tried it. I have seen posts from users who are using multiple Aquaeros, so I would try it. You can connect them temporarily to a computer and check if Aquasuite reads them correctly. About the second question, what they are talking about is the splitter cable for aquabus, it just allows you to connect multiple devices on one port, but they still need to have unique addresses for it to work. Yes, from your configuration, I would say...

Dienstag, 17. Mai 2016, 02:14

D5 w/USB, PA2, & AQ5

Temperature sensors are no problem, but with the newer MPS sensors for flow and pressure you are limited to 4 total on the aquabus. Keep in mind that your D5 USB pumps are also MPS sensors if connected over aquabus. If connected only over USB they are basically standalone units. By slaving the AQ5, you are giving up on a lot of its possibilities. Some people recommend that it is better to ran two AQ's completely separately. Check this thread for some more information: Can I run 8 x aquabus d5 pu...

Montag, 16. Mai 2016, 10:08

D5 w/USB, PA2, & AQ5

D5 pump molex connections need to be connected to your PSU. The pumps are powered directly from the PSU, they only get the control signal from AQ or over USB. So, basically, your AQ6 only needs to power the fans, which it should be able to do without a problem. Keep in mind that AQ5 has only one PWM port, the other three are voltage regulated. And if you use it as a slave I think it only works in voltage regulation mode. What kind of pressure and flow sensors do you plan to install? Also from Aq...

Montag, 16. Mai 2016, 03:46

D5 w/USB, PA2, & AQ5

Hi DarkDeLaurel, What do you plan to use the Poweradjusts for? Why two Aquaeros? With the configuration that you mentioned in your post, I would guess the connections would be as follows: - 3 groups of fans connected to the Aquaero 6 (it has 4 PWM ports), which leaves you one port free; not sure if you want to power the fans from the Aquaero or separately (maybe a PWM splitter powered independently) and only get the PWM signal from Aquaero - 4 D5 USB pumps powered directly from the power supply ...

Montag, 21. März 2016, 17:56

RE: Dual D5 pumps top

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Is aquacomputer considering developing a clever dual D5 pump top? There is a bit of a dust-up between EK and their customers regarding a dual D5 pump top/pumps bundling business model EK is currently employing. Opens an excellent opportunity. I thought EK made the existing dual D5 blocks EOL due to a redesigned replacement coming out soon? There are a couple of options from other manufacturers, Bitspower being one, but the EK top always placed very high in performance tes...

Sonntag, 10. Januar 2016, 11:30

Really Weird Issue With Fan Speeds - Randomly Speeding Up

I agree with InfoSeeker, if a PWM fans looses the control signal for whatever reason, it ramps up to full speed, so that is something to look at. Not sure if you have aquaero 5 or 6, probably 6, but with 5, if the voltage regulators got too hot aquaero would speed up all fans to full speed to reduce the load. Kind regards, Boris.

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 15:36

New aquaduct 720xt Mark V pb, please help me

Hi Bullrott, Did you try running with no blocks at all, or just one block installed, just to see if they are the problem? For instance EKWB CPU waterblocks are unidirectional. I don't know how much of a difference it makes if you get the direction wrong but it's something to check. Not sure how it goes with aquaduct, but is your flow sensor configured properly, by this I mean the impulse/liter value? Kind regards, Boris.

Sonntag, 3. Januar 2016, 09:06

Farbwerk tips on how to

Thank you for the useful information barfly. I've always thought it would be useful if aquacomputer stickied some user posts or if somebody even made a FAQ and aquacomputer made a stickie of it. It would help immensely, as their official documentation is definitely getting better, but the products are quite complex. Kind regards, Boris.

Dienstag, 15. September 2015, 10:22

Aquaero FlowSensor high Flow strange loudly noise help !

Why don't you go with the MPS flow version of the sensor? No moving parts. You just have to choose the right size... Something like this: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2900 Kind regards, Boris.

Montag, 14. September 2015, 18:57

Aquaero FlowSensor high Flow strange loudly noise help !

Hey MP7, I watched your videos and I think you should contact AC through their support e-mail. I have the same sensor sans the MPS part (the old High Flow) and it does make the same noise but it is much less audible. With both of my D5's running and around 200L/h of flow I need to put my ear on the sensor to hear the noise. Did you try re-positioning the sensor and putting it flat on its back. Does it improve the situation? You can also try opening it and checking if everything is seated properl...

Freitag, 14. August 2015, 02:43

corrupted text and graphics on my aquaero 6 pro display - faulty unit?

Hey headbass, It certainly does seem like this issue only appears one some units because I have not seen a lot of complaints about it. I have not changed the PSU but I have changed the case in the mean time and it did not fix the problem. I would definitely say that you have a good reason for RMA. I never RMA'd mine because it only happens very rarely and I don't really use the display that much with my new case placement. If you can, I would try playing around with a different PSU, taking the a...

Donnerstag, 13. August 2015, 16:24

corrupted text and graphics on my aquaero 6 pro display - faulty unit?

Hello headbass, I had identical problems with my AQ5, and what it boiled down to is that there seems to be a grounding issue with some units or combination of installed PSU, case and AQ5. There are many other "fixes" floating around, try loosening the screws on the front of the faceplate and see if the display improves. For me, also loosening the side screws that fix the AQ to the case sometimes helped. Also, I still do have that problem occasionally, and what helps is to turn my computer comple...

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015, 12:21

Here is my plan: can folks with experience of Aquaero please check that I have got this correct, please?

Zitat von »SimonOcean« Flow Sensor: I have a slight preference for the mps 400 as it has an internal temperature sensor already integrated, does not have moving parts and is slightly smaller. Does this mps 400 specifically need access to the Aquabus High Flow socket because it is transmitting flow and temperature data together and that is why you should not connect the mps 400 to the "Flow" socket? The internal temperature sensor for the MPS devices is used for the sensor calibration and is not...

Dienstag, 9. Juni 2015, 23:16

D5 with PWM for my Aquaero 6

Hi Piospi, The pump will work with your aquaero without problems. It is even mentioned in the item description in the shop: Important: The Aqua Computer D5 pump has an optimized PWM input and can be used with any Intel PWM standard compatible fan controller. This pump can be used with aquaero 5/6 PWM fan outputs without any heat dissipiation at the aquaero. All other currently available (as of January 2015) D5 pumps with PWM input use different hardware that will not work correctly with the PWM ...

Montag, 18. Mai 2015, 15:44

Alarm Function Question

Ah, answer to this question interests me as well. I've been using the aquaero alarms without problems, but could never fully understand individual device settings for alarms. I have concluded that device alarms only pertain to themselves, and do not interact with aquaero, but maybe I am wrong. Kind regards, Boris.

Dienstag, 24. März 2015, 14:01

Aqualis XT level fluctuations.

I also noticed my reported level fluctuates a lot with the changes of the fluid/ambient temperature. If I start my computer in a cold apartment I sometimes get and alarm or a shutdown even though the actual water level has not changed. As soon as the loop heats up, the reported level rises. I think the MPS sensor has a temperature measurement for just that case, to adjust for changes in temperature, but maybe it's not working fast enough. The change in reported level prevents me from setting tig...

Mittwoch, 18. März 2015, 21:32

Customized fill level control

Thank you for sharing! Kind regards, Boris.

Montag, 16. März 2015, 20:17

Aquasuite 2015-4

Roughly translated from the German forums: Changelog for aquasuite 2015-3 to 2015-4 Bugfix: when more than one device is connected not all software sensors transmit correctly Bugfix: the service is no longer supported on Windows 10 or the .NET Framework 4.6 Bugfix: displaying instruments could generate a memory leak under certain conditions Bugfix: fan speeds from AIDA64 are now read with the correct unit Bugfix: corrected errors in the controller curve representation Firmware 2002 Aquaero 5/6 a...

Montag, 16. März 2015, 14:40

Aquaero controlling RED LED (not RGB)

Just to confirm you can, indeed, control LED's through the output ports. I'm controlling a couple of these: http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/produc…emy-led-strips/. Brightness setting is a bit rough, but you can control it somewhat. Kind regards, Boris.

Samstag, 14. März 2015, 22:26

AQ 6 PRO don't turn off :(

I am not sure what the OP is asking. Is he bothered by the Aquaero staying on when he just shuts down the computer, or when he completely powers off the power supply? I was quite surprised to find my Aquaero working although I unplugged my computer from the wall. After scratching my head for a bit I realized that my cheap USB3 powered hub is feeding the USB power back to the motherboard and it, in turn, is feeding power to Aquaero although the power supply is off. Kind regards, Boris.

Mittwoch, 11. März 2015, 19:56

Using Aquaro 5 LT to control PWM pump (MCP35x) - is it possible?

Do you see a significant decrease in temperatures when you speed up the pumps? I did some very limited testing on my own and it confirmed the general consensus that after a certain flow rate is achieved, gains from higher flow rate are minimal, so it's always interesting to me when people use a different setup. Kind regards, Boris.

Montag, 9. März 2015, 20:49

MPS 400 not displaying any readings

There was a user with a similar problem recently, maybe you can check if you are affected by the same thing. Link to the thread. Kind regards, Boris.

Donnerstag, 5. März 2015, 19:04

MPS left over from machining between the threading from each side

Zitat von »Dintid« I've used Feeser Corrosionblocker for many years, and havn't experienced any cloudyness from that... but I usually mix that up before putting it in the system. Odd that I've just added it to the tank of an already filled system, so that is probably why it clouded over. Did not think of mixing it before hand. It cleared completely by now. As for your flow reading problems, I would say you should go with a mechanical flow-meter then. I have one from aquacomputer and it works gr...

Mittwoch, 4. März 2015, 22:18

I recently used Feser corrosion blocker for the first time, since I had it at home and never tried it. It clouded the water a lot, but after a day of the loop running it has almost fully cleared. Kind regards, Boris.

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 23:00

Possible to convince Aquaro that you have connected a pump-rpm to a fan header - Aquaro 5?

Hehe, I'm glad I'm not the only one that was annoyed by this. I don't think there is any way of forcing it. I noticed that my newer aquacomputer D5 pumps are recognized as pumps in the 2015 aquasuite. I think they were not in the 2014 version. I may be wrong. Kind regards, Boris.

Dienstag, 3. März 2015, 22:53

Internal temperature sensor is something all MPS pressure devices have. It is used for sensor self-calibration and it is not the water temperature. Kind regards, Boris.

Mittwoch, 25. Februar 2015, 12:30

Coolant Particals Filtering to top of Reservoir - Need Ideas.

I think he is using those reservoirs you suggested pcRelic. At least they look like those on the photos. That is why I'm a bit confused, I have the same reservoir and if you connect the return to the middle port the water goes through the center pipe and out the top. Maybe it is different with the D5 tops that are used here... Kind regards, Boris.

Freitag, 20. Februar 2015, 16:34

Sad news for the USA water cooling community (update)

Good to hear that your guides will be preserved Namron. They are an indispensable resource when one is starting with aquaero gear. All the best with your health issues. I can't believe Specialtech is gone too. It seems there are fewer and fewer places where you can get all or most of the needed gear at once. Sad. Kind regards, Boris.

Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015, 22:24

small build log of my external rad

Hi InfoSeeker, Thank you for sharing! It is not often that GIGANT builds can bee seen, and information on them is very scarce. Am I correct in assuming you have the top and bottom fan blowing in to the GIGANT assembly, so that the positive air pressure will push the air over the fins? Or did you orient them some other way? I would be very interested to find the limits of the cooling capacity of this beast. With so much radiator area, I wouldn't be surprised that it could cool an average system c...

Montag, 9. Februar 2015, 16:54

Certain SW sensors not being read properly

Hi Railgun, I may be completely wrong, but I seem to remember that there was a limit to a number of software sensors. And I think that limit was 8. As I sad, maybe they increased that, maybe that limitation never existed, but it seems like you have a bunch of software sensors, try enabling just the CPU cores and GPU cores, that should be 8. Kind regards, Boris.

Freitag, 30. Januar 2015, 21:47

Will AC Farbwerk work with Aquaero 5 LT?

Hi Wredny, Yes, farbwerk should work with AQ5 LT. Keep in mind you have two versions of the unit, one with aquabus and USB and another one with USB and a Bluetooth module. Both versions can work as standalone units and can be configured through USB. Kind regards, Boris.

Freitag, 30. Januar 2015, 21:45

Mysterious Temperature Sensor

In my case, the temperature that the aqualis sensor is indicating is a couple of degrees higher than the temperature of the fluid reported by the in-line temperature sensors. Right now, it is also higher than the internal case temperature. Never gave it much tought actually, I am not using that temperature in my loop control. Kind regards, Boris.

Freitag, 30. Januar 2015, 09:33

Mysterious Temperature Sensor

Hi InfoSeeker, The level sensor also has a temperature sensor. I have the aqualis reservoir and it shows a temperature sensor in addition to level (pressure). Kind regards, Boris.

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015, 09:43

PowerAdjust 2 V drop

It is entirely possible it could be the cable, it's great you managed to solve it. Don't worry about the slight drop on your PA2's, that is perfectly normal. Kind regards, Boris.

Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2015, 09:41

Starting up for first time, am i getting this right ?

There are two types of sensors called High flow. The older one (part number 53068 ) and the new one you linked Jakus. The older one is compatible with aquaero flow port, the newer one has a USB/aquabus connection and is not compatible, as you stated. Kind regards, Boris. Edit: Now I see that you already listed the older one in your reply. Anyway, both the older flow sensor input version and the newer USB/aquabus version are called High flow and look alike, which can be confusing.

Mittwoch, 28. Januar 2015, 11:30

Aquaero 6 - 2 PWM pumps and 6 fans

I'm using two aquacomputer D5s with aquabus and USB interface with that exact same top. Works a treat. Kind regards, Boris.

Dienstag, 27. Januar 2015, 11:42

Great info Jakus, thanks for sharing. Kind regards, Boris.

Montag, 26. Januar 2015, 23:18

It seems that most D5 variants have a problem with Aquaero PWM control, EKWB variant as well. They're all made by the same manufacturer in the end, and just re-branded. You can power on the Aquaero and set it up beforehand, it is no problem. I would not recommend plugging in things while it is powered on though. You can set it up, switch off the power and connect the pumps, Aquaero will retain the settings. There is no problem if you run the pumps at 100% also, as long as you don't let them go d...

Montag, 26. Januar 2015, 22:36

Hi MP7, Aquaero 6 has 4 fan outputs, and all of them can be PWM controlled. There is a known problem with D5 pumps, where they may or may not work properly with AQ6 and PWM control. Some D5 pumps require a modto work properly. You can use splitter cables like the one you linked without problems. Kind regards, Boris.

Montag, 26. Januar 2015, 10:41

PowerAdjust 2 V drop

Yup, I have 5-6 GT's per channel and I don't see that kind of a drop. If you look here Martin made some tests and he reports his vdroop with different amount of fans attached. Anyway, I would say that the voltage drop you're seeing on your PA2's is perfectly normal. The drop on your AQ5 is a bit strange for such a load. Is your power supply struggling maybe? Kind regards, Boris.

Sonntag, 25. Januar 2015, 02:17

PowerAdjust 2 V drop

Hi XenoMorpH, It is normal for voltage to drop slightly under load. Depending on the load I've seen it drop from 0.2V to 0.6V below the input voltage. With that said, 11.1 seems a bit low, how many fans do you have connected? Kind regards, Boris.

Samstag, 17. Januar 2015, 23:13

MOunting the Clock Expansion MOdule on Aquaero 6 XT

Hi Bytales, Since I have the AQ5, I can't answer you first question, but for the second one, yes the Clock module acts as a Y-splitter. Kind regards, Boris.

Dienstag, 4. November 2014, 23:45

AQUAERO 6XT, Poweradjust 3 Ultra issue - doesn't see any additional fans connected to poweradjust

Hello ZGIERA, You need to connect each PA to the USB individually and change their buss address from the Aquasuite, because, by default, they all have the same address. So leave the first one at 50 for instance, give the second one address 51 and so on... Kind regards, Boris.

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2014, 17:55

Aquaduct 360 XT Mark V Firmware Update

I am not familiar with the Aquaduct, other than seeing it in their shop, but if I would have to guess I would say the Aquaero used in it has a modified firmware. Kind regards, Boris.

Mittwoch, 22. Oktober 2014, 22:53

Aquaduct 360 XT Mark V Firmware Update

Hi InfoSeeker, 1036 is the current version of the Aquaero firmware. Maybe AIDA is mixing the two up? Kind regards, Boris.