• 24.04.2024, 08:59
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Montag, 9. Januar 2012, 21:23

Forenbeitrag von: »AdydasNZ«

Aquaero 5LT Pro / Aquasuite 2012 - Lowering FAN RPM = Rise in temperature "Electronic" & software sensor tool confusion

I have managed to get the software sensor tool to start-up and recall its memory (didn't change anything so that's odd) but for the life of me i cannot see the data in aqua suite 2012 beta 10 under any of the sensor options - very bizzare and most likely caused by things being a beta rather than a final release. I will keep trying as perseverance has paid off so far, Do i need to make the "name" field match the name of the aqua sensor tool to make it detectable? I likely wont ever get around to ...

Montag, 9. Januar 2012, 09:46

Aquaero 5LT Pro / Aquasuite 2012 - Lowering FAN RPM = Rise in temperature "Electronic" & software sensor tool confusion

bcikota I think a configurator would be a fantastic suggestion, if i knew in advance i needed the water block for my application i would have hands down got it, in fact i didn't know until now such a block existed if i did know i would have likely got it just because i had water loops that i would happily tap it into.. I guess my biggest frustration is that a water block the size of what.. block of chocolate is going to cost me $50 in freight or more frustrating is that i have to wait another we...

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012, 21:31

As for the AIDA64 answer thank you so much, was a low priority but a big win to see my CPU and GPU temps in Aquasuite helping me to persevere with this. I started to figure out that lowering the RPM was increasing the temp of something on the controller so was pretty sure what you said was true. I guess i convinced myself that paying $350 NZ Dollars for a fan controller would deliver me a product that would do what i needed without additional equipment being required to prevent the device from o...

Sonntag, 8. Januar 2012, 03:49

Hi All I am having one monster of a time figuring some of this new hardware / software out; my biggest query is regarding control of fan speed RPM effecting something listed as "Electronic" and a temperature in degrees C. If i lower the fan RPM manually (preparing for a curve control setup) this electronic figure rises, once it hits 99 degrees the fans roar back up to 100% RPM until the temp drops, this repeats until i set the fans back to 100% where the temp drops to 42 ish degrees. From what i...