• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 16:37

Forenbeitrag von: »Rioga«

Poweradjusts 2 and temperature sensors attached to Aquaero not recognized

Sorry, i cant help with that, I have the LT version of aquaero.

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2012, 22:01

Poweradjusts 2 and temperature sensors attached to Aquaero not recognized

Hi nick! There is a step you miss: You have to connect one by one every power adjust to the pc via USB cable, open aquasuite 2012 Beta 15, update the PA to the 1004 firmware, assign a diferent aquabus channel to every PA (50 for the fist, 51 for the second...). After that, you can connect the 3 PA to the aquaero via the aquabus in the way you describe. You will see 3 more FANs, 3 temp sensors and 3 flow sensors in aquasuite. The aquabus only uses 3 cables, no problem with that. Wish this will he...

Samstag, 28. Juli 2012, 21:59

PowerAdjust 2 + Aquaero 5 LT. Signal lost via Aquabus

Hi all! I have a power adjust2 and a aquaero 5 LT connected together via aquabus. Since yesterday everything worked fine. Now I can't see any parameters of the poweradjust like fan channel, sensor or flow on aquasuite. I have a Laing D5 pump connected to the poweradjust output, and it is working at 100% all time. If i connect the power adjust directly via USB, i can see it in aquasuite, as a separarte module and works fine. Things I I tried: Upgrade Power adjust firmware to 1004 Reset factory de...

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 13:50

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Shoggy one question, Is or will be in the aquasuite any option to export data from aquaero to another monitoring software like aida64?

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 01:23

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Ok, with open hardware monitor works. So the problem is with aida64. Edit: It works now. In Preferences of aida64 | external aplications, the WMI check must be active. regards.

Mittwoch, 25. Juli 2012, 00:14

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Same problem over here. It apears when I click on "select datasource". Regards.

Mittwoch, 29. Februar 2012, 20:44

Aquero 5 12V PWM outputs

I use this preset value to make the leds more or less bright. I'm very happy with the result, here u can see it: [img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg16/scaled.php?server=16&filename=img9584e.jpg&res=medium[/img] [img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg46/scaled.php?server=46&filename=img9581t.jpg&res=medium[/img] You can associate a temp to the leds bright too. It works pretty fine. Regards!

Freitag, 10. Februar 2012, 11:09

High Flow Sensor no flow signal

Zitat von »Nihil Simile« Mine clicks as well but it's not very loud so it doesn't bother me. I have seen a post and the person said it was very loud and they couldn't stand it. Well mine is unbearable, I have all the fans at 800rpm and all you hear now is the click click from the flowmeter. I have written to AC but so far I have not had a reply: ( Zitat von »TheSmoker« These types of flow sensors are much better http://www.bach-messtechnik.de/cgi-bin/i…c/DFS1i_P_e.pdf Optical reading, no noise ...

Donnerstag, 9. Februar 2012, 10:09

Hi all, this is the answer AC give to me: "that problem could be solved by yourself. Remove the stainless steel plate. Underneath you will find another white plastic top. Remove this one also so you have access to the inner chamber. Remove the impeller and make sure that it is clean, same for the axis where it sits on. You could also give it a try to use a hammer and beat the axis on the top since it might be possible that it is not deep enough in the opening. In this case the impeller would tou...

Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012, 09:22

I have take the top off and when I loosened the screws the impeller moves very easy, but when I press the screws again, it moves vey hard... Thanks for the answer, i'm gonna make a RMA. Regards.

Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2012, 01:49

Hi all! I have installed it today and I receive no signal from the flow meter. I try to use the flow channel of PowerAdjust2 and the one of the aquaero5 with no results. In both cases i used the 169 value as suggested in the manual. I have unmounted it from the system too and it looks like the blades of the flow meter are not moving. If i blow to the blades they dont move. Is my Flow meter broken? Thanks, Jaume

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 01:25

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Seem's like aquasuite is not recognizing your aquaero. try what Badger says, reconnect the unit.

Donnerstag, 19. Januar 2012, 22:08

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Beta 11 Installet, all worked fine (Aquero5 LT). Ram consumption 215MB. I have been playing with the timer options... will be on next updates actions with the PWM 12V outputs ? Could be great be able to turn ON the lights of the case at some hour.. Regards

Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2012, 13:04

aquero 5 XT - do i need a poweradjust?

If you plan to connect d the D5 to the aquaero, you will need the powerAdjust2. Regards

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012, 21:19

Aquero 5 12V PWM outputs

Thanks spritzring for the quik answer!! Zitat von »TheSmoker« Can someone tell me how it can be done? In AS2011 only the relay output is visible to me. I have an 5 XT. Thanks! [img]http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg16/scaled.php?server=16&filename=img9584e.jpg&res=medium[/img] In AS2012, go to Aquero5, controller, create a new controller type (for example constant value) and assign one power output into the outputs: Regards

Sonntag, 15. Januar 2012, 13:20

Aquero 5 12V PWM outputs

Hi all! I receive my aquaero 5 LT a few weeks ago and still playing with it. I love it!!! I'm planning to connect this type of led light to one of the 12V PWM output of the aquaero. Is it possible? Somebody tried? I Know this PWM outputs can handle 1A, but I don't know if the led's consumption could be high than that. Questions: 1.Can I connect this kind of led's to the 12V PWM outputs of the aquaero? 2.Can I control the bridges of this kind of led's with the PWM signal? Thanks!!