• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Freitag, 29. Juni 2012, 19:32

Forenbeitrag von: »bob452«

aquabox 5" screws

Hello everybody I own one aquabox 5"1/4. Its a nice reservoir but i have some bubbles problems while testing it There is 2 hexagonal screws in the aquabox , 1 in each upper corner, on the way of the water. What are those 2 screws used for? Can I screw/unscrew them a bit? Or is it tuned in factory and i should not touch them? Can it solve my bubbles problem if I .... screw them? Thanks and sorry for my poor english

Donnerstag, 5. April 2012, 18:12

Closed - Do I need to RMA my power adjust

Hi Thank you for your answear. I set at first the second power adjust to 51, but with no success. So I tried number 60. So I tried again This time, I've set power adjust n°2 as 50 and my first power adjust as 51. I connected the second power adjust directly to the aquaero (and the first one is at the end), and.... This worked I see my 6 fans, sensors names and so on So once again, thank you

Mittwoch, 4. April 2012, 12:40

Closed - Do I need to RMA my power adjust

Hi all I just bought my second power adjust. I connected it with usb, i installed latest firmware in aquasuite 4.72, I put a different number on this one (i put number 60, and as i didnt touch to the first one, he is still 50) Every things seem good in usb mode: I see the temp sensor, i see the fan attached and so on. But as soon as I connect that power adjust with aquabus (to my first power adjust, who is connected to the aquaero 5 XT) everything bugs -> fan are still spinnig, but i can no more...

Mittwoch, 28. März 2012, 13:27

multiswich scripts and few other questions

Well, resolded. Kind of I installed the old aquasuite 4.72 and i can at last find the usb-multiswich on my computer. Now, i've still a lot to try and test

Mittwoch, 28. März 2012, 13:24

Help with aquabus

Hi Im still new to the aquaero world and still playing with all my stuff (nearly same as yours, but without aquastream pumps), so here a some of my experimentations If you connect your multiswich with the aquabus, it works as a 8 on/off channel rheobus (damn -_- ) Imho, the best way to use the multiswich, is to not connect it to the aquaero system That way, you can apply macro and scripts and use it as it should be used To do so, you need to connect the multiswich by usb only AND you need to ins...

Dienstag, 13. März 2012, 11:30

multiswich scripts and few other questions

Hi Im new to the "aquacomputer world" and I was looking to use the multiswitch-script-generator-ng I found here: Multiswitch Script Generator NG - *v1.3* But I cant make the scripts work with my multiswitch So here are a couple of question * is the version 1.3 the last version? Is it compatible with aquasuite 2012 beta? * What is the pin setting for jumper N°4? I tried closed, but it seems to just fonction with the button. I tried open, but nothing happens at all * Does it support PWM function? ...