• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 23:45

Forenbeitrag von: »Badger«

PROBLEM RESOLVED!!!

Thank you very much, everybody, who replied and helped me. Even if it was just a few wirds, all together little peaces of information helped me to get a complete puzzle done. As an ex hardware engineer, I remember the main rule - electronic is a science of electrical contacts! I've checked everything several times, apart... USB connection on MB. My mistake - the plag was shifted by one connector. Little flashlight should be used from day one! Special thanks to AquaComputer Support Team, who spen...

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 10:08

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Zitat von »iBeta2« Though Beta11 is giving me way more grief than the previous ones I am possible still navigating perfectly at Aqua Computer Web site. But so far I only found recent versions of software. If you look at many other hardware manufactures sites - they keep several versions or even the whole version history in the library. This is still beta release - could it be a good idea to give users a choice which version they are happy about?

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 07:52

New Aquasuite 2012 beta (beta 14) (18.04.2012.)

Zitat von »iBeta2« you could try and disconnect/reconnect the USB connection. For me this solves problems that would otherwise require a reboot. Thank you! Well... I had a few days to play myself, before calling for help. Obviously, I tried to connect/disconnect/reconnect/reboot and so on in all possible combinations. Windows does report an unknown device at USB hub - I assume, at least the wire is connected right I also read list of software updates. I see .NET 3.5 as an initial version, I als...

Freitag, 20. Januar 2012, 00:51

Where is my problem? Hope, not in my DNA... ;)

Well, I am a new user of Aquaero 5 PRO. Got it, did a draft hardware install (all sensors and USB wire) and wanted to use AquaSuite 2012. Prerequisites Windows 7 Pro 64 bit Logged as Administrator .NET 4.0 installed and completely upgraded to the most recent state via Windows Update Installation Went OK. No errors, no warnings. Just in case, I reboot computer. Problem When I start AquaSuite, I get boring picture like If I try to go to overview pages, choose Import and select "aquaero5_default.pa...