• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-12 von insgesamt 12.

Freitag, 13. Juli 2012, 15:39

Forenbeitrag von: »gullars«

Temp sensor placement

If you have fans/radiators as intake it's best to place the ambient temp sensor on the outside of these so the sensor gets fresh ambient air. Also make sure that theres nothing that may influence the sensor, like the chassis metal, hot air from outtakes etc. My setup:

Dienstag, 26. Juni 2012, 20:07

Aquaero 5 Pro- loses connection

The strangest thing has happened Suddently everything works again. Same BIOS, same everything really. The only thing I can think of is that I made a repair to my Windows firewall because it had stopped working. In the process I ran a program called TFC which removes temporary files and such. The next day I noticed that Aquasuite didn't freeze. In fact it wouldnt do so whatever I tried and it has stayed that way for some days now. I really cant understand what caused the problem or what fixed it ...

Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012, 15:45

Update: I installed a fresh version of Windows 7 64 and I finally managed to flash the latest firmware into the Aquaero. Its working again, but the main problem is still there. A few minutes after I start the computer the Aquasuite loose connection with the Aquaero and a computer restart is the only way to make it connect again. Strangely enough I am still able to adjust the fan speed from Aquasuite. It just seems like the update inervals on sensors and overview page freezes. Very strange! If I ...

Mittwoch, 20. Juni 2012, 19:55

I have tried everything I can think of, but still no luck. I even tried a complete reset with jumpers on temperature sensor 5 to 8 without results. Now I cant even update the firmware. According to Aquasuite it is only possible to update to version 1024, but after an appearently sucessful update the Aquaero still is in recovery mode with firmware "1". My computer is in the state it always have been so I cant imagine theres something wrong with my motherboard/USB connectors. I have many USB-devic...

Dienstag, 12. Juni 2012, 13:56

After I updated my Aquaero to beta 14 I have experienced sporadic connection loss. I can start the Aquasuite and all I see is a bunch of yellow triangels with exclamation marks. After a PC shutdown it appears as normal, but my profiles is gone and my fans runs at 100%. I have stored my profiles so its not a big problem, but something sure is wrong. I also get this USB error message from my computer where it states that one of my USB devices has an error and must be replaced. In device manager th...

Montag, 27. Februar 2012, 01:07

Low flow warning with aquastream

The Aquastream XT doesn't have the ability to read flow without a external flowmeter installed, so unless you have attached one its a false warning. At which speed/Hz is your pump running? According to this chart you approximately will get 1GPM+ with a loop like yours (2.5-3PSI) and the pump running at max (+-75Hz) That is more than sufficient With modern blocks/equipment you can have flow as low as 0.3-4GPM and still get good performance, eventhough 1GPM is recommended. [attach]2904[/attach]

Freitag, 24. Februar 2012, 13:09

Show water temperature in display aquaero 5

Menu-> Datalog-> Datalog config.-> Data set 1(or desired)-> Interval (whatever you want), and data source (select the water sensor). Afterwards you must do the steps in my last post to get the chart on display.

Freitag, 24. Februar 2012, 00:34

Show water temperature in display aquaero 5

Yes, but first you have to create a data log for the water temperature sensor in your Aquaero and select the right information page: menu-> user interface-> information pages-> page 1(or desired page)-> select information to be shown-> chart from data log-> logdata 1(or desired). Its possible there is another way to it, but this is the only one that I know of

Freitag, 10. Februar 2012, 13:18

High Flow Sensor no flow signal

My flowmeter also had this clicking noise, but after a couple of days the noise dissapeared almost completely. Though I wouldnt call the noise unbearable. With the sidepanel on an my AP-15's @ 800rpm I almost couldnt hear it. If the noise you hear is really loud it could be another reason to it, but give it two or three days and see if it settles

Montag, 6. Februar 2012, 16:59

LCD-corruption on Aquaero 5 Pro

I unplugged all cables and relocated the Aquaero to another bay and havent seen the problem in over 24 hours now. I also inspected the unit without finding anything that looked wrong. After relocating the fan amplifiers temperature increased by 10C (due to less airflow) and sits at 60C when fans are at low speed. What point can the temperature reach before I should be concerned? Thanks for your answear bcikota. In a way it is good to see that I'm not the only one with this problem, eventhough it...

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012, 21:10

LCD-corruption on Aquaero 5 Pro

I purchased a Aquaero 5 Pro for aprox. three months ago and it has worked like a charm to this day. Yesterday I installed a AC highflow sensor and after boot the Aquaero looked like this: 20120205_202038 by 313gullars, on Flickr I have tried to reset by sensor/jumper, reinstalled firmware and unplugged USB and flowmeter. Suddently without no obious reason the screen can go back to normal, but after a while the corruption reappears. The flowsensor workes like it should so most likely it is a coin...