• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 21:51

Forenbeitrag von: »Mr_Armageddon«

Poweradjust 2 Ultra Wiring Hookups

Is there any real benefit to connecting the PA2s to the Aquaeron5 via Aquabus vs using the internal 5pin USB cables? I noticed when plugged in via USB, the PA2s show up separately in their own Aqua-suite "window", but when connected via Aquabus, the pumps just show as additional fan channels. If running via USB is better, I may be out of luck as I ran out of USB header locations on my Motherboard. Any input on the pros/cons to the two connection methods. PS I have already given each PowerAdjust2...

Freitag, 20. Juli 2012, 17:30

Zitat von »bcikota« Hi Mr_Armageddon, Use option 1 for connecting your pump to the Poweradjust. The connector marked RPM is actually an output signal. It can be connected to the motherboard so the system is shutdown on loss of signal for example. Kind regards, Boris. Thanks for the clarification.

Freitag, 20. Juli 2012, 00:22

Zitat von »TheSmoker« Hi Psychor, Using the cables provided with PA2 (the ones that look like a fan cable, 3 pin connectors) you connect it something like this: AQ5Pro HighSpeed Aquabus connector -> PA2 Aquabus connector 1 / PA2 Aquabus connector 2 -> PA2 Aquabus connector 1 .... and so on. Hope this helps. Thanks for that info. I didn't know you could "Daisy Chain" the PA2s. I have another quesion regarding wiring. I have 2 Swiftech MPC355 that I will be using with my PowerAdjust 2's. I am goi...

Mittwoch, 4. April 2012, 00:04

USB Power Adjust Software Question

Great news. I may still keep the Aquaero 5. Corsair is sending me the Link unit to play with, but I didn't want to lose my pump control. If it doesn't pan out to be that great, I will stick the Aquaero 5 back in. Thanks for your help.

Dienstag, 3. April 2012, 23:34

USB Power Adjust Software Question

Hello. I recently purchased a Aquaero 5 LT, and two (2) USB Poweradjusts to control my pumps. My question is, are the PowerAdjusts stand alone? Will they run with their own software when plugged in via USB, or do they require the Aquaero 5 to function properly. Reason I ask is that I have been offered by Corsair to sponsor my new build, and they want me to use their new "Link" system along with their PSU and RAM. It works fine for fan control, but has NO Pump Control. If I were to remove my Aqua...