• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Mittwoch, 10. April 2019, 20:27

Forenbeitrag von: »MrLowe«

My mps Flow 200 isn't reading anything?

I have a MPS400 instead of the MPS 200 (only difference is the ranges go higher than 200LPH and don't read accurately at lower rates down to 50LPH like the 200 does) I had originally connected the MPS directly off the port of a radiator with a rigid fitting and had similar issues as yours. After re-reading the manual, i saw that it needs some length of relatively straight tube before and after the MPS to get good readings, as it is pressure differential based and is easily disrupted by having to...

Mittwoch, 10. April 2019, 20:09

How to connect an Aquaero 6 PRO to a 6LT as slave. Fan control questions.

Do you need fully independent control to 12 PWM channels? The 4 fans for each radiator could all be connected to a single PWM channel on the AQ6 as there is no reason to run fans on the same radiator at different speeds. I believe the AQ6 can handle up to 30W per channel. Most fans are 0.3Amp/3.6 watt range (the Yate Loon's all seem to be this power draw), with a few in the 0.45Amp/6ish watt area (38mm thick 2500RPM Koolance I have are like this). I run an AQ6 with an AQ5 LT slave. (rated for 20...

Donnerstag, 1. März 2012, 03:45

Aquastream XT not recognized.

I have a related issue. I have the 5XT and the stream as well. All I really want is to have the pump visible in the suite2012 - primarily the built in water temp sener info. It shows up for a few minutes (via aquabus) and works great for fan controller based off a water delta. The problem is, it goes "POOF". Sometimes for a few seconds, and comes back, then later after 4 or 5 minutes, it no longer shows up ever again. Well, not quite ever. If you re-flash the firmware - even just overwriting to ...