• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-28 von insgesamt 28.

Mittwoch, 5. April 2023, 17:49

Forenbeitrag von: »Seanimus«

EK-Loop D5 G3 PWM Motor to Aquaero 6

Thank you.. Curve Controller was setup for GPU Aquaero on that port from previous build in 2016. But it did not activate because Min Temp was 27C and actual GPU temp was lower. Changed that to 20C (in above post). And should have read the yellow message carefully on the CPU Aquaero in this build, which did not have a curve controller. I am good now. Need a refresher course every 5 years.

Dienstag, 4. April 2023, 19:07

Sorry had to setup onedrive for shareable photos. This is my GPU Aquaero Setup. I can see the pump as Connected and named it as GPU Pump, and Max RPM as 5000. PWM Setting in Advanced. https://1drv.ms/i/s!AlrCj4uhKYB6gv8VZmHSvokr89dLzA?e=JE0wzA This is my CPU Aquaero Setup. It says the Fan is not connected. https://1drv.ms/i/s!AlrCj4uhKYB6gv8XwvcitmZz1kYiXg?e=osd9Oe Both Aquaero its connected to Port 3. And both have Max RPM set as 5000 and as PWM (not power or speed) I have not setup curve contr...

Dienstag, 4. April 2023, 01:12

Hello, I installed 2x D5 G3 PWM and connected the PWM Fan cable to 2 different Aquaero 6. GPU Pump shows in Fans. I named it as GPU Pump, and shows as Connected with 4807 RPM in picture below. [img]https://ekwb.zendesk.com/attachments/token/pCxMBtOxK0CljAnbn62epr2tF/?name=mceclip0.png[/img] But CPU Pump shows as not connected. But it will read the RPM fine. Tried the 3rd port and same thing. [img]https://ekwb.zendesk.com/attachments/token/V5WYW1XoUREPvqrAX11wuQ2tn/?name=mceclip2.png[/img] Both F...

Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2014, 18:29

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

I gave up on Sleep mode for EVGA motherboard. Too many issues with memory/usb failures after waking up from Sleep. I just do complete reboots.

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014, 23:13

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

AIDA64 update released today. Try that Mandrix.

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014, 20:26

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

Sorry, but I couldn't help it and laughed.

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014, 19:20

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

Thats when mine started working. Lol. Switched between Aida to HWInfo and back.

Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014, 17:00

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

Any luck Mandrix?

Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014, 06:14

Seanimus341 - BMW Vroom!

The 180 degree bends are done with Monsoon Kit only. Some of the 90 degree bends are done also with monsoon Kit either completely or partially. The other ones are by Monsoon 45 bending block and then mostly by hand as they twist either left or right.

Mittwoch, 29. Januar 2014, 03:53

Seanimus341 - BMW Vroom!

Sharing latest build..

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014, 19:24

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling Aida 64. I did that on mine (because I was playing with HWInfo). Worth a shot. Maybe Aida values going over to Aquasuite is messing up the process to fail.

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014, 17:27

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

My son's gaming for hours and it seems fine on the S5 build. Win7-64 bit and Aida 64 release version (not beta).

Dienstag, 28. Januar 2014, 01:49

dumb question but...

You go to bios and set all Auto controls for all mobo fan headers to disable. On Asus you need to do that in Monitoring section as well. May not have all the names right..because the naming changes based on motherboard.

Montag, 27. Januar 2014, 02:34

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

Mandrix i hope you find solution. wa3pnt: thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Just to add some other settings I did, in addition to "At logon of any user" in Triggers. In General Section: When running task use admin user name (this is by default The radio button I selected "Run whether the user is logged on or not". I did not select "Do not store password...". On clicking OK...I was prompted to enter the password, even though on Admin account. Now it works on two other regular user ac...

Freitag, 24. Januar 2014, 02:06

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

Working fine on Admin account. I don't know where following issue lies..whether Win7-64 or Aquasuite or Aida64 If I have 2 accounts. Admin (mine) and Regular user (my son). If I log into Admin Account and then switch to Regular account it is fine. However on cold restart going directly to Regular account it seems Aquasuite cannot read WMI from Aida64. If I check in Aiad64 directly the sensor values shows correctly; but in Aquasuite all at 50. Any thoughts?

Donnerstag, 23. Januar 2014, 02:23

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

Sorry guys for misreporting. The issue was the temperature of CPU was 19C reporting out of AIDA64. And all my controller profiles were starting from 20C got reset. All working fine for last hour.

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 06:02

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

RGB for me so erratic. Fans are stable after reboot on controller. The RGB outputs are not. I have a more elaborate RGB setup . Will test again tomorrow.

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 05:15

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

1-2 is getting worse. Now with new firm ware ...The RGB outputs are all messed up.

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014, 06:22

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

That is what I am facing. It worked few minutes back and then suddenly in my Adminstrator account it reset to max -- i switched max (default reading) to 25C to avoid max fan speeds in software sensors. Hope this is fixed soon, starting to interfere with game time.

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014, 05:10

Aquasuite 2014-1.3

Hello, Can you please clarify this statement: "By using the software sensors, they need to be remapped . In order to be able to used the data from the external sources must be installed and the Aqua Computer Service . " I installed new software on son's computer and now it cannot read AIDA64 values. I see them sometimes in Aquasuite and other times not. I have not tested this extensively; but asking prematurely...in hopes of a quick answer. Before Aida64 talking to Aquasuite was fine with Admini...

Samstag, 11. Januar 2014, 22:05

Problem controlling PWM fans or pump with the aquaero 6 [Solved]

The Sata and Molex doesn't matter. I just cut the wire and do my own cables. Your board must be shorted on the inside OR some of the fan headers. You can test this with multimeter connection setting.

Samstag, 11. Januar 2014, 05:59

Problem controlling PWM fans or pump with the aquaero 6 [Solved]

I have 2 PWM splitters daisy chained, connected to one PWM output from AQ6. and they all run fine. Currently at 600 RPM, because its so cold in NJ.. Here's me soldering 2 xSwitftech 8xPWM together.. Post #321 http://www.overclock.net/t/1421280/build…0#post_21283683 Here's the post on it connected to Fan 4; with only RPM and PWM wire connected (Pin 3 and 4). Post #326 http://www.overclock.net/t/1421280/build…0#post_21295768 Here's the post on fan RPM around 700 Post #409 http://www.overclock.net/...

Dienstag, 19. November 2013, 05:34

Aquasuite 2013 - 3 start up issue

I get this all the time after the upgrade. I just ignore it , because I can afford to...Sometimes the reservoir fill meter or d5 pump power or flow meter is not working (USB Connection only). But since i have so many devices connected I can be comfortable knowing it is not causing harm. It is rather annoying to show D5 Pump off...when Flow meter is 165 l/h...and so on. I have the EVGA X79 Classified motherboard, so I had USB issues before. So I didn't think of posting earlier as an AQ Issue. But...

Samstag, 9. November 2013, 15:39

aquasuite 2013-3 upgrade

I lost the curve controller and custom external software sensor temperatures. Which took me few mins to add back in. This was after the firmware upgrade. Other than that, everything was smooth!!

Donnerstag, 5. September 2013, 12:41

AQ 6 RGB output

On AQ5, the RGB output was limited to 1 ..maximum 2 in parallel....but it was advised that going more than 2 , would blow the RGB output. On AQ6, can we do more RGBs in parallel ? Are there multiple RGB outputs?

Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 20:57

Seanimus448 Aquacomputer Build

All 200 feet of cabling is custom, including USB 2.0. Only cable not custom, is the USB 3.0 and SATA Data cables.

Montag, 5. August 2013, 18:47

aquasuite

please see this image...I made this and some steps are available in my build log at overclock.net towards the end of build log. Basically, make new page, and copy from samples provided and paste... (ctrl -c and then ctrl -v) . Once you have your layout, right click and change data source if it is not showing the value you wanted. Fan rotating is a gif and has only two states (on or off); it is not related to a data source.

Montag, 5. August 2013, 16:39

Seanimus448 Aquacomputer Build

Hi wanted to share the final build pictures which can be seen as overclock.net site. Full AQ Build - Dual Loops. 2 x AQ 5, 2 x 420 AMS, 2 x Aqualis/D5/Adaptor, 2 x Flow Meters. 2 x Jeak's RGB Amps All connected via USB. RGB's in each reservoir, are controlled by AQ5's read of CPU or GPU temperature for their respective reservoir. Some pictures shown here.. full log above at overclock.net has the complete set of pictures. July competition has started at overclock.net. If you like this AQ Build, v...