• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 84.

Montag, 17. September 2012, 12:46

Forenbeitrag von: »chippie«

ATX-BREAK on alarm and PC standby

Most if not all motherboards will shutdown if there is no signal to the CPU fan header for x seconds. If this did not exist then there would be lots of mini fires all over the world! Check your bios settings as even though by default this should be enabled it may for some reason not be on your system. As an example I had to disable it as I do not run a CPU fan.

Montag, 17. September 2012, 03:04

MPS Delta - Level spikes making alarm unusable

I think I can see what Boris is saying, if he has not connected it with flow through it which I doubt due to the tiny M5 fitting, the flow would just trickle through that, when I change my pump speed I can see the level in the res change as well. Couple of things, I really do not think that flow rate will effect the temp very much as it is more the head of the pump. From experience, I no longer have my pump on a curve controller as I used to because it really made no difference to the temps (jus...

Freitag, 14. September 2012, 21:17

Help with getting MPS Delta 40 working please

Connect it to a USB header and see if shows up them, although it will prob show up as a seperate tab, at least you will know it is working.

Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 17:43

AQ5 1025 (new) & PA 1003 (old)?

Thats a shame, I have enough space to just get my hand round the back of my PA2's to connect up the USB header. Still, it would be great if you could update via AquaBus, Perhaps one day!

Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 17:05

Aquasuite 2012 Beta 16 Issue

AC posted a few days back that Windows 8 is not yet supported so would not think you will have much luck here even though others may have posted about similar issues in Win7. By that I mean from the AC guys themselves.....

Dienstag, 11. September 2012, 10:34

AQ5 1025 (new) & PA 1003 (old)?

I would just upgrade to get rid of "Small bugs in the communication protocol" you do not know what this may be effecting on the AquaBus! Are your rigs so tightly packed that you cannot get a USB cable to the PA2's? Also when you do have an issue the first thing will be to update the PA2 firmware!

Dienstag, 4. September 2012, 22:54

How do I test the ATX breakline relay?

Just had a thought, set a fan alarm for no rpm signal for 6s then just stop the fan with your finger!

Dienstag, 4. September 2012, 18:49

Yes, under Outputs, Switch outputs & relays, select it from the drop down and then select On. Once the PC shuts down then just unplug the relay from the AE and change the setting back then reconnect it. But this in my opinion is not really a great test as you are just testing the relay, which you can do without anything connected (you can hear the relay switch) Personally I would want to test the Alarm to make sure it triggers the relay via an event (temp sensor), as I described above. This way ...

Dienstag, 4. September 2012, 02:35

If you are using any temp sensors then just connect one of them to an unused temp header, set an alarm for a really low temp on that header so that it triggers the alarm. After the test just unplug from that header and plug back in to the proper one. Remember to remove the alarm for the test temp header just in case you add a sensor there at a later date!

Samstag, 1. September 2012, 18:44

Use the relay on the Aquaero 5 to remotely start an ATX PSU, is it possible?

Man, if I was moving the rads to the basement, then I would grab a water chiller, no need for fans or probably even rads!

Donnerstag, 30. August 2012, 00:23

Potential danger using Software Sensors in Aquasuite2012_B16

Just set-up a Windows Task to check if the process is running and if not start it up.

Mittwoch, 29. August 2012, 22:51

Aquaero5 - PWM Fan Output Problem

Hey, sorry I have not yet, I have not had the time, will try to do as soon as possible but will not be until next week now.

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 18:47

Aquaero 5 Pro not found by aquasuite

Sorry, just re-read your post, ignore the first part of my post.

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 18:34

Aquaero 5 Pro not found by aquasuite

If you unplug the Pro from the MB header does it still show an unknow device. Just checking in case it is not picking up the Pro at all. Once you determine this, and it is showing the Pro as an unknown device. Unplug your mouse (if a USB mouse and reboot the system, then try to update the driver for the unknown device (I know it may be a little tricky without a mouse and you do nto have a spare one) run AquaSuite and see if that helps. Some users have reported that their USB mice interfere with ...

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 16:49

Power Adjust 2 Standard upgrade Key?

I think this is probably the best way to sell them, spend a few extra coins to ge the Ultra from the offset or buy the standard one and upgrade at a later date if you want to, which wil cost you a little more, this makes sense to me. It is only a negligible difference in comarison to the total cost of all the kit. If you are prepared to wait for them to come in to stock then do so, personally I would just take the hit on the few extra dollars and get them sooner! I think you will be fine with po...

Samstag, 25. August 2012, 15:18

Exporting Aquaero 5 Temp Readings

Great Thanks!

Samstag, 25. August 2012, 12:59

Exporting Aquaero 5 Temp Readings

Sebastian, Will this be a live feed or just a one off export, will you be able to set it to export lets say every few seconds..... Am asking as was wondering if it may be possible to get it to work with Samurize again. I know that before it was said Samurize will no longer be supported but perhaps it would be possbile to write an interface to pick up the data.

Samstag, 25. August 2012, 03:28

Aquaero MOLEX - 12v only OK????

Did some more googling and on some forums they do state they are common so it looks like you can just use one wire. Funny as the pictures I googled showed them clearly marked as seperate 5v and 12v..... If you are running so many cables to the radbox I would just get a nice piece of sleeving or conduit and run them all inside that. It will look much neater than having a bunch of seperate cables. Guess you are going to do that. If it were me though for the sake of it I would just run all four mol...

Samstag, 25. August 2012, 02:27

You will have to run both the grounds as one is a 5v and the other a 12v ground. Depends on how far you want to go with this, if you really do not want any cables between the PC and rad box, you could purchase one of the new flow meters which has a USB connection on it, you can then connect that to your motherboard and set an alarm to shut down your PC if there is no flow. However without a USB connection to your aquaero in the radbox you will not be able to monitor/control anything with the sof...

Samstag, 25. August 2012, 02:00

Why not build a small PSU like those used in the Shuttle PC's into the radbox. This would give you much more flexibility.

Samstag, 25. August 2012, 01:58

The Aquaero definately needs all 4 connection, the 12V and the 5v. I asked this a while back. However the PA2's only need the 12v connections.

Donnerstag, 23. August 2012, 18:20

RE: Power Adjust 2 Standard upgrade Key?

Zitat von »WraithGTO« G'day I found on the AC Store that you can purchase a key to upgrade the PA2 standard to a PA2 Ultra.. I tried to translate the German page to English , but it translate to broken English and makes it hard to understand 1. Have any of you done this upgrade with a key and what is involved please ? 2.If i have 3x PA2 standards, do i purchase 3 keys ? 3.I am looking at buying 2 new AC D5 usb pumps. is The Aquaero5 XT or PA2 able to power and control them ? I am pretty sure th...

Mittwoch, 22. August 2012, 20:43

Is this a normal temp?

Zitat von »FreshWater« Zitat von »chippie« Glad you got it sorted!!! How did they re-calibrate the temp sensor? Yes so am i. He told me to put one of the temp sensors in the fluid. It showed the real water temp a good 5 degree lower then the other sensor was showing. Then i had to put the difference between the 2 in the aquasuit offset for the water temp sensor. That did the trick. My idle temps are. Ambient 28.7c Case Temp inside 31.6c Watertemp 36c CPU temp 39c Flow-rate 44.9 l/h restricted t...

Mittwoch, 22. August 2012, 15:19

Is this a normal temp?

Glad you got it sorted!!! How did they re-calibrate the temp sensor?

Mittwoch, 22. August 2012, 02:17

Is this a normal temp?

I am not going to argue with the AC guys, I am just speaking from personal watercooling experiences (6 years of it) It is not just the flow rate but the head that matters on the pump and the c600 has a very low head. But as I mentioned previously and AC also seem to think the same it is probably more down to an obstruction, air or an issue with the radiator. I found it a real bugger to bleed the air out of my airplext first time round. Now that I use QD fittings I actually bleed my loop without ...

Montag, 20. August 2012, 16:18

RE: Incredible flow rate

Zitat von »jpmboy« That flow is a fire hose. The aquacomputer 720xt has a flow of 40L per HOUR! It keeps a 4.8 GHz 2700k at less that 50oC and 2 7970s never get above 42oC. (furmark, IBT, Prime) Max water temp is 40. The tank is 2 liters. Seems to work, but from what you all say, the XT flow rate is very very low. Pump is at 4200 rpm. Wow - I'm at less than 1 liter per min. It is realtive, the 720XT is an external system (no other temp influence from withing the PC case) with twice the cooling ...

Montag, 20. August 2012, 00:17

Aquasite 2012 beta 16 bugs

Will try to get to get to the back of mine as soon as possible. I do know that the relay works as I can hear it right now and the others worked before then I reverted to just the front bottons with whatever jumper I had set??? Admitedly though this was a while back but still with the 2012 software. Just try jumper 5 (possibly jumper 4 lol!!! not much help at the mo!!!!:-)), I think it states that in one manual but I found it on here.....

Sonntag, 19. August 2012, 20:58

Cannot get to mine at the moment to see what jumpers I have bridged, will try in the week but mine does switch the inputs, well it switches the relay as I can hear it. All the other connections are disconnected at the mo. Oh from memory, try bridging jumper 5. Actually, I currently have the buttons enabled, forgot I set that last time I had it out. But the relay definately works via 2012.

Samstag, 18. August 2012, 04:13

Is this a normal temp?

Thanks man! I do not have the XT block but I was under the impression it would increase the temp more especially as you have another restriction slowing flow due to the block. I bow to your better judgemnet though as personally I have just been a plug and play guy and always had great temps esp. as my latest rig is in a cupboard lol! One thing that I have found though is that when I increase flow the temps tend to rise. 4.5 is actually pretty high for me, normally it is at around 2.5 but I have ...

Freitag, 17. August 2012, 21:37

A couple of Aquaero 5 questions

1. Not positive about this but as they are such low rpm fans I would just run them at full speed. Doubt it will make any difference in actual noise tbh. It is really just trial and error, connect them up and lower the voltage then monitor how high the temp of the LT goes. 2. Yes, there is a funtion called "startboost" which you can customize to apply any % of voltage for any amount of time to start the fans up. 3. Yes you can set alarms to do pretty much anything, not positive but I think the at...

Freitag, 17. August 2012, 21:20

Is this a normal temp?

That temp is pretty high. I run a 3960X (stock) and a 690GTX on the same loop and my water temp is around 38c (goes to around 49 under full load) but it only passes through a single 240 Airplex Copper rad with 2 fans (1000rpm) pushing air out of the case. To top that the rig is in a cupboard with about an inch of space above the rad and my room temp is 28c at the moment. Pump pushes at 4.5l/min it is connected to a PA2 and runs at around 70%. I wonder if you have some air in the rad or if the XT...

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 17:32

720XT Mk IV

Zitat von »Warrior1986« Hmm, that's a problem then as I currently have the pump hooked up to the fan header to be able to control the pump speed, and I have no other open fan headers. So then it sounds like I will be unable to monitor the pump's RPM. No, that should work fine, if you say you have the pump connected to a fan header on the Aquaero, it should act just like a normal fan. Check the wires to make sure they are ok and try a differnt fan header. EDIT: Make sure all 3 wires from the pum...

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 17:26

As I feared... I really wish they could sort this, kind of defeats the purpose of the buttons if you have to move the jumper (disable the buttons) to control it with 2012! Were you able to use the buttons and control it with Aquasuite 4.72 at the same time?

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 10:06

No worries man! I have not had time to check but one thing I would like to know is if you can now (with the newer software) control the MS with Aquasuite and use the buttons on the front at the same time as perviously I had to set a jumper on the back of it to do either or.

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 10:00

720XT Mk IV

I would have thought that Warrior1986 has the original version of the pump rather than the new one with USB and aquabus headers but could be wrong. @Warrior1986 what RPM connector did you hook it up to? To monitor the RPM of a pump you have to just hook it up to one of the fan headers and it just shows up as one of the fans, Aquasuite cannot tell the difference between a fan and a pump if using anything other than the new range of pumps with USB and aquabus headers or the original Aquastream pum...

Dienstag, 14. August 2012, 20:19

720XT Mk IV

Its the external watercooling kit. A quick google gave me that info! But never used one so cannot help here!

Donnerstag, 9. August 2012, 17:23

Aquaero5 - PWM Fan Output Problem

Think that the issue with PWN fans is that the majority are used on CPU coolers and as such are monitored by the mb on the CPU fan header.... if it stops spinning (broken!*!*!) the system shuts down to prevent the CPU overheating. I know most if not all mb's now monitor temps etc... but this is from years ago and the premis has just stuck. I have a few different PWM fans here that I do not use and will try to connect them up over the next few weeks to see if I get the same thing happening as it ...

Donnerstag, 9. August 2012, 17:13

Flow Sensors and Controllers

Ok, without sounding pedantic, why? The fow rates are a useful piece of infomation and I am sure I am not the only one that would use this info on a controller basis. I think it would be of benefit to have them as datasources and would not have though it would be a big job to add them.

Donnerstag, 9. August 2012, 10:58

Perhaps it was just a typo on his behalf. The only thing I have not tried is playing with some of the jumpers as from memory and pervious versions, I was not able to control the MS with Aquasuite and use the buttons on the front at the same time but hopefully this may be sorted in the future somehow if it is not already. This woudl then make it pretty much perfect in my opinion. Remember there are jumpers on the MS so you may need to chnge some of them. I will try to pull mine out later tonight...

Donnerstag, 9. August 2012, 00:21

Flow Sensors and Controllers

Guys, Will it be possible to add the Flow Sensors to the Controller Datasource in a future release of AquaSuite? For example, I would like to set a controller that will kick in my second pump, activate an LED etc... if the flowrate goes below a certain value. I know i can set an alarm for the flow rate to load a different profile but this just seems long winded and is quite limited when it could easily be done by adding flowrate as a datasource. Thanks.

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012, 23:08

Zitat von »LarryWill729« The OUTPUTS you discuss are for the Aquero 5 only, PWM 1&2 and the two position relay switch. Not the Multiswitch. The Multiswitch cannot be controled with current b16 AS2012. I have AIDA64 Extream edition and current. the OSD is clunky and did not work. Yes I tried all of the WMI etc stuff talked about in other posts. Nothing worked. Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »LarryWill729« What are the plans to include Multi swtch in AS2012? The multiswitch runs fine with 4.72 a...

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012, 13:48

You can control the Multiswitch with 2012. All the outputs are listed under Switch Outputs and relays under the "Outputs" tab. You can also set controllers to switch each output on the Multiswitch. Not sure what is missing as never used the old software but if there is anything then it wil come in time I am sure. Also you can as far as I know use the Script Generator to create and run scripts for your LED's. I would just like the addition to be able to use the multiswitch front buttons with the ...

Sonntag, 5. August 2012, 15:04

Aquastream XT with faulty fan output

Zitat von »lmclaren« Thanks Namron, I read the page you linked but could not find the 1025 firmware, my German is a little rusty (non existent ) so I may have missed it. Do you have a direct link? thanks Lee It is not just the firmware but the actual whole software you need to download and install, the firmware is in the package and will prompt you to update when you run it. Before you do make sure you make a note of any profiles, settings and naming you may have as you will need to create new ...

Freitag, 3. August 2012, 15:05

PowerAdjust 2 + Aquaero 5 LT. Signal lost via Aquabus

Zitat von »matthelm« OK, found the channel assign. Still no info when hook to the AQ5. Did you assign the channel numbers from 50, so 51, 52...etc.... The PA2's just appear in Aquasuite as additional fan headers, so under the Fans tab, you should see Fan5, Fan6 etc.... Same with the temp sensors on them until you rename them to whatever you want. Also make sure you are connecting them to the correct "Fast" Aquabus connector on your Aquaero.

Donnerstag, 2. August 2012, 13:43

Aquasuite 2012 beta 15 Aquaero XT - my tubemeter has gone AWOL

Assume it is a software issue then. Let's see what the AC guys come back with, perhaps it needs a firmware update?

Mittwoch, 1. August 2012, 21:21

Aquasuite 2012 beta 15 Aquaero XT - my tubemeter has gone AWOL

Not sure about the tubemeter issue, have you tried to connect it to the MB USB header to see if it appears seperately in Aquasuite? With regards to the profiles, just jot down on a piece of paper what connector is what and what the calibration values are. That way you will not need to open the case next time just look at the paper!

Mittwoch, 1. August 2012, 02:05

Aquaero 5 LT and two loops

Mostly possible but it only has one RGB LED connection, even with this I am not sure if a single LT will handle 2 LED's on the same connector but this is something I will be trying in the future as well. It will handle your fans although you will have to connect more than one fan to each header (use 3 headers one for each group) but this is how most people do it. A Single unit will also handle 2 flow meters but you will lose a fan header for one of them (will still have enough fan headers though...

Mittwoch, 1. August 2012, 01:51

Poweradjust 2 Ultra Wiring Hookups

I would use the AquaBus, that is what it was designed for. You do get the added ability to fully configure the PA2's if they are on the USB header but really this is just something that needs to be done once. Do not beleive there is any advantage to controlling them via the USB header. I made up some 3 pin cables which just stretch between the connectors on the PA2's, did the same for the molex power, daisy chaining them. Makes for a really clean look, no cable spaghetti behind the units!

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 14:26

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

So you have; 1. Removed the Software Sensor tool (made sure it is still not running and uninstalled it, rebooted) 2. Using the latest software and updated the firmware on all of your devices. 3. If you get an error in Aquasuite then just run it again, it will eventually open, go to the Software sensors and disable them. Exit from AS, go back in. Make sure that AIDA is not running.

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 14:17

Poweradjusts 2 and temperature sensors attached to Aquaero not recognized

@Stuart, To get the Aquaero to function correctly especially with the PA2's and the temp sensors you will need to configure it via Aquasuite as mentioned above (esp. with assigning different addresses to each PA2) but once done the information is then stored on each device. If you have a usb "A" to usb header cable you could always just connect them up to a laptop and configure them from there if you are not planning on installing an OS soon. Install the latest software and then connect each pie...