• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Sonntag, 11. März 2012, 09:21

Forenbeitrag von: »snofte«

aquastream xt ultra - will not start fan

ok, thanks for reply. Did not know that aquastream-xt fan-output cannot support all fan-types. 1.So I must rebuild my rig with new fan-types for the radiator (i have 2 14-cm fans today) in order for the aquastream to control the fans. What type of fan do you suggest ? 2.Or maybe I could put in some other control-hardware around the aquastream ? (could you suggest something ?) 3. Or drop fan control completly from the aquastream, and let the motherboard do the job. Thanks in advance for all help ...

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 16:30

"fan not suitable for control" ? Please explain requirements for a fan than can be controlled from aquasuite via the "fan" output. regards snofte

Samstag, 10. März 2012, 11:25

Thanks for reply. The fan is a MISTC140SCL (14 cm) for cooling a MIST water-radiator. It looks like this : http://www.netshop.no/Avdelinger/Datauts…0000034497.aspx allthough this picture is not the same type as I have. (sorry for norwegian site, could not find it anywhere else). Could not find "boost" startup in the aquasuite 4.72.00. Should it be somewhere else ? Please advise. regards snofte

Donnerstag, 8. März 2012, 17:36

My aquastream xt ultra has a big slow mist fan connected to the fan-connector of the xt. In aquasuite I set the fan at "temp controlled", minimum fan power % at 40 % and minimum temp at 20 C. However the xt will to start the fan spinning, unless I give it a manual gentle push. Spins ok then. Tried other similar fans, same problem. The mist fan is 12 v, 0,15 Amp. Must set aquasuite at at least 80 % minimum fan power to get it spinning at startup. Whats the problem ? regards snofte