• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Montag, 2. April 2012, 04:22

Forenbeitrag von: »hugostiglitz«

Aquaero 5 Pro, fans still spinning when PC is off

i Have 2x Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RPM fans ontop of a radiator controlled by the Aquaero 5 Pro. The speed adjust works great when the system is on and all other functions work well. I have noticed that these fans continue to spin while the system is off. (spin very slowly) and they will spin indefinatly i can stop the fans by hand and they stay stopped, but if i give them a flick they will continue to spin again and will not stop. obviously they are recieving a small amount of power to contin...

Sonntag, 11. März 2012, 11:23

Aquaero 5 Pro + INS-FM17

Well I have found the solution. Use the 2 outside pins on the 3 pin Flow connector. (ground & flow siginal) I used a calibration value of 197 and it seems to be good.

Freitag, 9. März 2012, 03:42

Aquaero 5 Pro + INS-FM17

I have done alot of reading but all I can find is related to an Aquaero 4. As the subject suggests I have an Aquaero 5 Pro and a Koolance INS-FM17 (NO FREQUENCY BOARD) just the basic flow meter. How can i connect this to my AE5 Pro? I would like to use the flow meter connection to leave my fan connectors free. Which of the 3 pins do i use as the INS-FM17 only has 2 wires? Many Thanks