• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012, 09:02

Forenbeitrag von: »dottore«

Aquasuite control of AC D5+USB pumps

I have an AE5 controlling most everything in my rig - works great. I have a bank of 6 PWM fans on Fan 4 and the chassis fans on Fan 1. I replaced the two D5 pumps I had on Fan 2 and Fan 3 with the new D5 USB+aquabus pumps. I used to throttle the pump speeds with aquasuite: it helped keep the pump noise down. Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to do that any more. I can go into the Configuration tab for each pump and manually adjust its power, but I can't figure out how to put the pump speed ...

Sonntag, 11. März 2012, 21:02

Forenbeitrag von: »dottore«

RE: Koolance PMP-450 Fan Control

Zitat von »franknitty69« Can the PMP-450 pump speed be controlled with a fan channel on the aquero 5 or the poweradjust2? the pump has a molex with 2 wires and 1 RPM wire. it works at 100% with the molex connected to the psu and the 1 rpm wire connected the aquero. the aquero only reports the pump's rpm and controller changes have no effect. Yes, you can do this. Some work will be required.... Basically, the RPM wire is a sensor only; the PMP-450 is not a PWM device, so you have to control spee...