• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-2 von insgesamt 2.

Montag, 16. Mai 2005, 13:05

Forenbeitrag von: »burrito«

Re: watercooled and CrystalFontz 634

first; thanks, glad to be here  ;D second; sorry, didn't see the english section  :-[ third; I understand that this isn't an innovatek forum but that really doesn't matter if you look at my question... I've got some parts already but I want something extra, what I want extra can be from aqua-computer which is why I asked here.... It is like saying I've got a ferrari and I would like a blower upgrade from whatever brand, that other brand won't say, sorry you've got a ferrari, it's an upgrade! I'v...

Sonntag, 15. Mai 2005, 21:54

Forenbeitrag von: »burrito«

watercooled and CrystalFontz 634

Sorry for my english post, I don't write german too well (I can read most of it though) Anyway, my question is: I've got an watercooled system and a CrystalFontz 634 Display, I want to measure the water temperature and display it on the CF display. I can get the sensors but don't know where to connect them to and what software to use for this. Does anybody have experience doing this? Just to be clear, I have the CrystalFontz display already, so A standard temperature measurement kit with a displ...