• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-14 von insgesamt 14.

Freitag, 24. August 2012, 19:45

Forenbeitrag von: »FreshWater«

RE: Airplex

Zitat von »jpmboy« Fresh- good to know that the 360 keeps your system cool. We have a 240/c600 that manages to cool an sli rig, but with fans high. I'm tempted to get the 360/d5 combo for it. Next build may use the AC "Gigant ". Btw, I've (we've) been using plug&cool connectors with 10/8 pur tubing. Very easy to work with and flow seems fine. Much easier than barbs or compression fittings and never a leak. Was thinking of getting the plug&cool connectors too but i was told the compression fitti...

Freitag, 24. August 2012, 16:42

Is this a normal temp?

Zitat von »jpmboy« Zitat von »FreshWater« Hey All, I would like to run something by you guys again. I pursuit of a silent operating rig i did the following. I have setup 4 progressieve curve controllers for controlling the fans as follow. - For the hdd from 30c - 40c - Air intake 30c - 45c - Radiator Pull 33c - 45c - Radiator Push 38c - 45c So this means that full blast will only happen when the watertemp reaches 45. I have been stressing the systems by converting 2 movies at the same time usin...

Freitag, 24. August 2012, 14:46

Is this a normal temp?

Hey All, I would like to run something by you guys again. I pursuit of a silent operating rig i did the following. I have setup 4 progressieve curve controllers for controlling the fans as follow. - For the hdd from 30c - 40c - Air intake 30c - 45c - Radiator Pull 33c - 45c - Radiator Push 38c - 45c So this means that full blast will only happen when the watertemp reaches 45. I have been stressing the systems by converting 2 movies at the same time using Handbrake and iVI Pro while doing a bunch...

Mittwoch, 22. August 2012, 16:59

Is this a normal temp?

Zitat von »chippie« Glad you got it sorted!!! How did they re-calibrate the temp sensor? Yes so am i. He told me to put one of the temp sensors in the fluid. It showed the real water temp a good 5 degree lower then the other sensor was showing. Then i had to put the difference between the 2 in the aquasuit offset for the water temp sensor. That did the trick. My idle temps are. Ambient 28.7c Case Temp inside 31.6c Watertemp 36c CPU temp 39c Flow-rate 44.9 l/h restricted to 50 hz so the pump is ...

Mittwoch, 22. August 2012, 14:57

Is this a normal temp?

No Sorry the temps are while converting movies with iVI to iTunes checked with HWMonitor running OS X Mountain Lion.Haven't checked idle yet. It was while converting movies that it all went wrong. Zitat von »jpmboy« The CPU temp is with prime or ibt running, or is that an idle temp? If it's idling at 6C, 20 above the water temp, you probably need to reseat the HS. Zitat von »FreshWater« Yes, Yes and Yes!!! After doing further test and with the help of Aqua Computer i think the problem is solved....

Mittwoch, 22. August 2012, 13:39

Is this a normal temp?

Yes, Yes and Yes!!! After doing further test and with the help of Aqua Computer i think the problem is solved. Ambient Temp 28,1c Water temp 41,4 Flow rate 47,6 l/h CPU temp 68 c The water temp sensor needed to get recallibrated! (not sure is this is the right spelling, sorry) There was a huge 5 degree diff between the actual water temp and what the sensor was showing. No blockage in my system no air (as far as i can tell) and hopefully a good enough pump for the job. My question to you guys and...

Dienstag, 21. August 2012, 15:40

RE: Flow rates

That would be the c600 is i got it right for my airplex 360 Zitat von »jpmboy« I'm a novice at PC WC. But I do build/rebuild cars... And I that environment the water flow must be slowed down (thermostat at radiator) to allow sufficient residence time in the radiator to cool the water mix. No - don't punch out your thermostat! I'm curious, what pump does AC use in the 720 and 360 (flagship products?)

Dienstag, 21. August 2012, 15:06

RE: Technician

jpmboy your welcome. I got the number from the aqua computer site. Lucky for me they do speak english too. I must say i was surprised to hear about the 30 l/h being all you need after i read so many other flow rates in hear that you needed to have a good cooling system. But hey what do i know. Just starting with water-cooling and it's not something i know a lot about. Zitat von »jpmboy« Zitat von »FreshWater« Update Talked to a technician at Aqua Computer today. Told him my problems and the feed...

Dienstag, 21. August 2012, 12:32

Is this a normal temp?

Update Talked to a technician at Aqua Computer today. Told him my problems and the feedback i got in here about the pump not being strong enough. His response was that any flow rate above 30 l/h is more than enough and this pump if have could easily drive 2 airplex 360 radiators. So that isn't the problem. He wants me to measure the radiator between the blades at different places to see if the whole radiator is being used (not blocked or something like that. So gonna dive in and do just that. Up...

Dienstag, 21. August 2012, 01:51

Is this a normal temp?

Update. What have i done today? - I turned the fans to pull hot air from the radiator outside the case. Blowing inside the case was way worse for me. - I added 3 Noctua NF-P12 in a push / pull combination. - I applied Gelid GC-Extreme Thermal Compound to the CPU. - I replaced to systems outlet fan with an Noctua NF-P14 FLX and it is an inlet together with the bottom fan now. So all the hot air is leaving the case via the radiator. - Had the system on the side running as suggested in this post. I...

Sonntag, 19. August 2012, 23:14

Is this a normal temp?

cc01 Today i took the systems apart to turn the fan to blow outside in. I even replaced 2 connectors with elbows just to be sure i had no bind in the tube. Well sad to say my fear came true. The inside temp got so high that the front of the Aquero 5xt came off. The glue heated up. Man i'm going nuts here. My water temp is around 52.5c and the inside air was on its way to 45c when i removed front and side panels. It looks to me like the 800D is very airtight or something like that. I just don't h...

Samstag, 18. August 2012, 13:09

Is this a normal temp?

Larry and the others, Thanks for all the feedback. First take a look at my build see the 2 pics. Sorry for the quality. Pretty simple and straight forward i think. I'm now gonna try and run the systems without the side cover see if that makes a diff. Will report the result. Flow rate is round 106 l/h tubing is 11/8 mm regards I'm trying to upload the 2 pics but keep getting this error: Fatal error: PHP warning in file /srv/www/forum.aquacomputer.de/htdocs/wcf/lib/data/message/attachment/Attachme...

Freitag, 17. August 2012, 20:46

Is this a normal temp?

Zitat von »LarryWill729« In my opinion, that is right on the edge of being worried about temps. My max water temp with Furmark and SETI running is 47.5. however, I am running relativly low flow fans and the Aquastream XT pump is not as strong as I would like. You did not mention what kind of fans or pump you are useing, I would suggest that you make sure the pump is running at max speed and no hoses are kinked. If the pump is maxed out, and I am guessing the radiator fans are as well, then if t...

Freitag, 17. August 2012, 15:39

Is this a normal temp?

Hi all. Could one of you gurus tell me if the following watertemp is normal? My setup is the following: - Gigabyte X79-UD5 with an LGA2011 i73930k running at 4.3 GHz - MSI 6870 GPU Watercooled - 32GB Corsair DDR3 Mem - Aquero 5XT watercooled - Airplex modularity system 360 to cool the CPU, GPU and the Aquero 5 XT - Build in an Corsair 800D case running OS X Mountain Lion I have set the rig up as follow. Radiator -> Cpu -> GPU -> Aquero 5 XT -> Radiator The fans are on top of the Airplex sucking ...