• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 16:41

Forenbeitrag von: »Jerami1981«

Multiple fans issue **Solved**

Ok, i think i know what you are saying. Do all 8 pins need to touch each other or does each pair need to be shorted individually? I have some old case power switches that plug into the MB. So i plan to just snip those two wires and connect them together. do this to 4 different plugs, one for each sensor and i should be good? Not sure about the grounding issue either. I just switched from a coolermaster haf x to a caselabs case so that could be a partial issue though its always been finicky. I pl...

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 16:01

Thanks for the link. Now i just have to find a way to insulate my fingers since apparently just me touching the device shuts down my pc now which would make pushing buttons on it a bit tricky I actually looked at that page in the last couple of days and i must say its great. A quick question though. Where do i come up with 4 jumpers? Do i just need to make a plug that bridges both pins together for each of those 4 sensors? Kind of like a short?

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 15:26

While trying to learn how to do a reset i came across another big problem. Simply touching the left side mounting bracket (mind you the A5 is only resting on a plastic dvd case and not mounted to the actual frame of my pc) was enough to cause the A5 to do a reload of sorts and my pc instantly began a shutdown sequence. Should this be happening or is this something shorting itself out somehow?

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 14:12

At this point i'm willing to try anything. Can you point me in the direction of a good walk through of the jumper action as well as the hard reset. The manual doesn't specify anything and i'd like a step by step if possible so i don't risk screwing this thing up. regardless thanks for this info. Hopefully this will clear things up for me as a software glitch sounds very likely since mechanically everything i can test appears to be functioning correctly.

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 12:20

How to mount temperature sensors included with Aquaero 5

I guess if i had read your question a little better i would have noticed the component aspect . My only advice for something such as ram would be to try and wedge it inside of there as best as possible between the heatsink and ram module. Or if you feel froggy remove the heatsink and then put the sensor against the chip and slide the heatsink back over it. CPU and GPU are accomplished through software a lot easier than a probe and thats the route most people go with those. If you haven't already...

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 09:41

I was reading something along those lines as to only one rpm cable. If i can get a regular fan to work on the A5 i will go in and snip 3 of the RPM signal wires so only one is sending a signal. However i'm guessing there is a deeper rooted problem since even a solo fan will not run on any of the channels. And i also managed to find the A5 on my devices and printers list which allowed me to check some power configurations but even with all of them enabled the A5 still will not boot my pc Thanks f...

Montag, 18. Februar 2013, 09:37

How to mount temperature sensors included with Aquaero 5

A lot of that is just creativity. However one trick is to snake them along with other popular cables such as main board power or fan controller wires and then just zip tie it at the point where you want it to stop. Another method would be to zip tie it to a point along a side of the case or top and leave some slack after the zip tie point thus letting it hang a bit.

Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013, 18:16

Customise Remote / Display duration / startup timesync

For your display issue I'm guessing when you touch the screen to scroll to another choice the 2 sec duration no longer applies. It shows what you selected and then if nothing is touched it goes back to default after a time which appears to be roughly a minute. If you are wanting your temp sensors to show up on their own my suggestion is this. Set a time duration for the clock which would presumably be a high number and then keep the 2 sec dur for the temp. Ex. I like temps showing most of the ti...

Sonntag, 17. Februar 2013, 13:37

First up. I am currently running to radiators in my setup. I have 4 fans on each radiator. Each radiators fans are daisy chained together to allow one fan controller port each on the A5. I'm not sure if i have wired them together wrong for use in the A5 or if something else is wrong. I can not get the fans to run or even read in A5 but when i plug the chains into a regular fan controller they run fine. I have chained all three wires from each fan throughout the chain. Each fan is rated at .30 am...

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013, 16:46

New Aquasuite won't save my settings..

I just recently upgraded to the new software and i believe the firmware version updated as well. Suddenly all of my settings were gone even though when it prompted me i chose to save them Oh well. So i reset all of my stuff with the idea i would have to tweak them for a few weeks again. However i noticed every time my pc started none of my fans powered up. After some testing none of the settings i set up in the suite save for me once i close it. I've clicked the obvious disk icon, am i missing s...

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012, 10:05

Alarm Action=Shut down/Sleep without extra parts?

Can you by chance point me towards an area with information on how to do this? I didn't manage to find any sleep or shutdown functions when I browsed the alarm actions menu. Maybe I was just misunderstandings the choices.

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012, 20:41

Alarm Action=Shut down/Sleep without extra parts?

I have the Auquaero 5 xt and was curious if you can currently or will be able to in the future set up the A5 to shutdown or put the pc into sleep mode based off of an alarm/warning without buying different pieces. Perhaps some kind of key binding in windows?

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012, 21:14

No luck displaying temps

Shoggy you hit the problem right on the nose. I had the sensors plugged in on 7/8 apparently to avoid bumping up against the USB cable. I didn't realize they were specific. Now they both display properly on the info screen. Thanks. I have a LOT to learn about this.

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012, 19:48

No luck displaying temps

I'm running the aquaero 5 xt. I have not added any pages and am not quite sure what that is or how to do it. If you are reffering to the Information pages that allow you to edit what pages are displayed on the screen then yes. The screen for temps cycles across the screen but the 4 blanks are empty. I have to sensors in line and neither show up on the screen but both show up fine in the sensors tab in aquasuite 2012.

Samstag, 19. Mai 2012, 21:03

No luck displaying temps

I'm new to this whole thing and have been playing around with suite 2012 with no luck. My temps show up in the actual suite but not on the display screen. Should i use the 4.7 program instead?

Mittwoch, 18. April 2012, 11:40

High Flow Sensor no flow signal

I'm also curious about that electric flow meter. Any info of its compatible with the g1/4 threads I'm sure many of us use.