• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012, 22:23

Forenbeitrag von: »Cilohaxes«

PowerAdjust 2 Ultra help

Both suites can be installed at the same time without any problems. With regards the numbering I am just going on what I have been told and learned along the way, Apparently if you install just one it its id number is automatically 50 so just seems sensible to number further PA2 51 - 52 etc Hope this helps

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012, 15:04

PowerAdjust 2 Ultra help

Hope this helps got this from a fellow poster chippie Zitat The solution once known is pretty easy. First off you need to download and install Aquasuite 4.72.00 from the software section. Close down (not uninstall, they can both be installed on the same system quite happily) Aquasuite 2012 (best to disconnect the Aquaero from the USB header as well) and connect one of your PA2's to the motherboard USB header. Then in the 4.72 software, which will show the PA2 you need to set an individual addres...

Sonntag, 22. April 2012, 00:04

Aquaero 5 XT

A big thank you for all your help chippie. I am sure lots of other people will find the information useful at some point as well. More than likely I will be back when everything arrives and I get setup.

Samstag, 21. April 2012, 15:42

Aquaero 5 XT

I am keeping you busy chippie (lol) However you make i very clear with peoples help that I have chosen the right equipment. It seems to flexible. Once you have sorted the addressing for each PA2 and connected them up to the AQ5 do you need to uninstall the older software version (Aquasuite 4.72.00)???? I was thinking of using an Aquastream XT pump which you mention may also need addressing. Do you need to address all pumps regardless or is there better options out there. If I have 3 x PA2 I coul...

Samstag, 21. April 2012, 10:02

aquaero 5 XT question

Seems we have a similarly lined question. At least on the fan situation. See the answer I got which was really useful answering the fan bit at least. Zitat Hi Cilohaxes, Just to confirm chippie's suggestions. One Aqaero has four fan headers. Each fan header supports up to 1.65A /19.8W load or 5A combined on all channels. This means that, if you are not running some monster fans, you can connect many fans to the same channel. Martin did some excellent tests and he ran 14 or more Gentle typhoon fa...

Samstag, 21. April 2012, 09:55

Aquaero 5 XT

Kudos to chippie and bcikota. Thank you to you both for responding so quickly and in some detail. Its nice to see an active forum that actually answers the questions and give some clarity to the problem. As I am sure you know half the fun is planning, purchasing and then the best bit building your new rig. But of course you want to get it straight on paper or in your head at least, as to which direction to go and reduce any problems at the onset as well as cost by purchasing the wrong kit. So my...

Samstag, 21. April 2012, 01:05

Aquaero 5 XT

Thanks for the update Understood on the powerbooster. Understood on the fan head splitters as long as I dont exceed the ampage per channel. Any idea what the max per channel is??? You suggest using the poweradjust2. Do they carry fan headers on?? (As I know you can connect up to 6 poweradjust2 to a Aquaero 5 XT - not that I need that many) And if so and connected via the aquabus will they then be controllable via the Aquaero 5 XT or is it the aquasuite software??? Alternative suggestion is could...

Samstag, 21. April 2012, 00:04

Aquaero 5 XT

Thanks for coming back so quickly. After carefully studying the multiswitch I cant even see how you would connect fans to it. I am either really dumb or have the wrong idea???? I could reduce the number of individually controlled fans as they would be very similar to your set up. That is a set of fans on 2 rads and some case fans. If I am understanding you right you have 4 fans running of one fan channel of the possible 4 channels. Meaning you control all 4 fans of the one channel. (maybe statin...

Freitag, 20. April 2012, 20:03

Aquaero 5 XT

Before I get flamed I apologise in advance for what to some will be such a simple Question. I have searched and searched and searched for an integrated monitoring / control solution for my new build, and it seems to me that there are lots of solutions out there for monitoring /controlling one thing and another but nothing completely integrated. However it seem that I have found the solution in the Aquaero 5 XT. It allows me to plug in and control everything I want one way or another for a single...