• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Sonntag, 19. August 2012, 21:53

Forenbeitrag von: »richsmif«

monitoring

Monitoring for 24 hours is still not included. Restricted to 60 mins. Was promised but not delivered. Interface is easier to use so thats a thumbs up for me.

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2012, 01:31

Monitoring for more than 1 hour/60 mins.

few weeks has passed....plus a few more. :-). any idea when the next version is set to come out.....even a beta ?

Montag, 21. Mai 2012, 19:45

Zitat von »Shoggy« At the moment it is not possible but the whole log data thing is the next point on the to-do-list for the aquasuite. The device itself already allows all that but as a LT user you have no access to this right now since the software does not support it. As said it will be possible with the next bigger update of the aquasuite Any idea when that version is coming next? I use my LT on my home server sitting in my loft, so have no need for a display and rarely visit the pc. Basica...

Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012, 18:17

I have an aquaero 5 lt. In the software side of this device, is it possible to setup monitors for more than 60 minutes. I have this running on Home server 2011 and i'd like to see how the temp changed over the day/day-night rather than the last 60 minutes. Is this possible?

Freitag, 27. April 2012, 22:06

Hard Drive Internal Temps

Yes i have had a play around with the aqua service program, but it only aquires temps from the SMBUS (ie cpu/mobo). Hard drive temperatures are aquired using SMART information from each drive. It would of been good to use those temps as "data sources" to control my main 200mm hard drive fan. That fan blows over 4x drives. Attaching foil temp monitors to each drive is messy and also removes the ability to pull them out. I hope the next version of the software will support this simple thing. I mus...

Freitag, 27. April 2012, 00:52

Hard Drive Internal Temps

I recently purchased a Aquaero 5 LT to monitor and control my Home Server thats sits in a very hostile environment. (as in HEAT/COLD/FREEZING). Its taken me a few days to get my head around the software due to a lack of tutorials. (PLEASE correct me if im wrong). I have a question, Is it possible to use the hard drive internal temperatures as a data source? Im using 1x sensor at the moment selotaped to 1 drive, but i have 4x green drives and any number of drives could be spinning. Only a spinnin...