• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Dienstag, 23. Februar 2016, 16:49

Forenbeitrag von: »cmdprompt«

Aquaero 5 Pro + 1 PA2 + 2 PA3's

That was the issue. Everything worked like a charm after I did this.

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016, 20:18

No, I did not. That would probably explain the issue. So just so we are clear, I need to connect each PA3 via USB to the Motherboard to set the ID... and if I remember correctly, they will show up in Aquasuite when I do this. It's been a long time since I set this all up and I didn't remember about the ID's. Thanks.

Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016, 03:45

My setup has been an Aquaero 5 PRO + 3 daisy chained PA2's for 2.5 years. Over the past two weeks, two of the PA2's burned out. No idea why, nothing changed other than I replaced a pump on the first one that burned out after it burned out, thinking it was the pump before I figured out it was the controller that died. About two weeks later a different PA2 died. I just ordered and installed 2 PA3's to replace the two burned out PA2's. Everything is working now, EXCEPT, the Aquaero isn't recognizin...

Samstag, 23. Juni 2012, 04:34

Disappearing sensors

Thanks for confirming AC is aware of the issue.

Samstag, 16. Juni 2012, 04:23

Mehrere LED am Aquaero - Reprise

I don't suppose any of you fine gentleman can translate these instructions to English? My German is insufficient to say the least. Thanks!

Samstag, 16. Juni 2012, 04:20

RGB LED

Zitat von »sebastian« No, only on of the RGB modul is allowed. You can try more a your own risk. Any reason why? You would think the LED's would just be a bit dimmer.

Samstag, 16. Juni 2012, 04:18

Disappearing sensors

This has been happening since 1024. Still going on. All the PA2's go away. Resetting the computer fixes it. I am getting the impression that they don't really watch the forums. Is there another way to report issues?

Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2012, 04:04

RGB LED

I have seen others on different forums that have without any issues.

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 04:53

Disappearing sensors

Zitat von »frank anderson« I reported this back in Beta 13, however it looks like it has not been fixed as of Beta 14.. The problem is only the PA2 modules, they are still working as intended, eg; if you have it set to 70% or 9v, it will still continue to do so, you just don't see them on the Aquaero, if you power down your system (power down, not restart) and cold boot it up, Aquaero will pick up the PA2 again. That is what I'm seeing other than I can get them to show up with a plain restart. ...

Samstag, 5. Mai 2012, 18:56

Disappearing sensors

After poking around with this, it is the sensors that are attached to PA2's that disappear. Is this the USB communication issue I've been reading about? If so it looks like it hasn't been fixed. I'm running Beta 14.

Samstag, 5. Mai 2012, 04:39

Disappearing sensors

Anyone else having a problem with sensors disappearing (in Aquasuite 2012) after running for an extended period of time? Not all of them mind you, but some disappear and the only way to get them back is to reboot.