• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 30. Mai 2012, 00:44

Forenbeitrag von: »Hybertz«

Aquarero 5 PRO - connection problem.

Do you have any Razer devices connected? If so try and disconnect them all and see if that helps - I had a problem much like it where my aquasuite wouldn't detect my aquaero until both razer keyboard and mouse was disconnected. When I finally got the aquaero and aquasuite talking I updated the firmware of the aquaero and afterwards I could just plug the razer devices back in without any problems.

Samstag, 12. Mai 2012, 00:58

Aquasuite - aquaero 5 PRO connection problem

I fixed it - disconnected all my razer devices (both mice and keyboard products) - then Aquasuite could find the Aquaero. I'd like to point out that simply setting the polling rate to 125 through the drivers wasn't enough, I had to completely disconnect the razer devices, however after a firmware update of the aquaero to 1024 there are no longer any problems with the razer devices.

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, 22:40

I tried it on a friend's computer and everything worked without any problems so I guess the problem is my machine. I think I'll try and do a clean install of windows and see if that helps, I might also look into your tips chippie - if nothing works I'll have a nice excuse to buy a new motherboard

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 19:16

I'll try and borrow another computer from a friend, I will report back in a day or two

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 11:20

Yes I have installed the Aquasuite 2012 beta 14, but the Aquaero 5 tab is not showing when I open the program.

Montag, 7. Mai 2012, 09:59

Hello! I just recently got my Aquaero 5 PRO. My problem is that Aquasuite can't find the Aquaero even though it is listed in "devices and printers" when the USB is plugged in. So far I've tried the following without succes: Plugging the USB in and out and trying different portsResetting the device with a jumper on sensor 8Adjusting polling rate from razer mouse to 125Hz Do any of you have any other ideas?