• 27.04.2024, 11:35
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Montag, 28. Januar 2013, 10:24

Forenbeitrag von: »mrbean«

Shoggy: Help needed to purchase MSi Lightning 680 GTX waterblock and twin connect kit

Thanx Mate, yeah, I discovered it will work. Appreciative of your feed back though

Sonntag, 20. Januar 2013, 12:10

Shoggy: Help needed to purchase MSi Lightning 680 GTX waterblock and twin connect kit

Hello Shoggy, Ok, as I mentioned a while back, I have one GTX 680 Lightning block, and now I got the 2nd card for some SLI action. I am ready to order the new waterblock from you, but I also need a twin connect adapter, like this one : http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2495 Will this also work on the MSI 680 Lightning blocks? I will use the Asus Rampage IV Gene motherboard, micro-ATX form factor.... I will appreciate your quick response, then I can order this asap, thanx Shoggy...

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 11:28

Shoggy - Please help, urgent wrt GTX 680 Lightning waterblock!

Ah, great, velen dank, Shoggy. This makes life very easy, I can get some 0.5mm pads from local supplier, they have in stock. Much appreciated! Kind regards, Phillip

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 23:47

Hello Shoggy, Thanx for your reply, appreciated!! So the only pad I need for all the chips would be 0.5mm, nothing else? Of course I will use a decent TIM paste on the GPU chip, but memory and Vregs all use 0.5mm. Great news, thank you, if I cannot find locally, I will get from your webshop! Do you still sell the Lightning blocks, I need another one, and my brother would need 2.... Br, Phillip

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 12:13

Hello Shoggy and Community, I have managed to buy a very good condition 2nd hand GTX 680 Aquacomputer block for my 680 Lightning card, but it is missing the thermal interface material. Can I buy these from you guys? Or, even better, can you tell me the thickness for the different bits, then I can source it locally. I would like to finally get the card under water, and would have got a new block, but your store were out Appreciate your help!! Kind regards, Phillip aka mrbean

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, 13:22

Aqauero 5 LT Master -> Slave Mode

Hello Multisaft, Yes, I can test sw that way, but won't be sure if it is actually communicating the the LT - problem is I don't want to buy the LT if it is not going to work, I already have a Koolance TMS-200 with daughterboard, and it is not working on server. Wrt M/S mode, of course I am sure we can run multiple instances of the AE LT hardware, and maybe it would even be allowed to set the affinity on the executable to run two simultaneously, but you also need to do 2x setup then - or save/dow...

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, 13:12

Ok, thanx again - maybe one of the other guys or Aqua-staff can tell if it works - at least the pdf says all 32- and 64bit Windows OS' are supported, but best to check if server is included.

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, 12:59

Thanx for the feedback, Palme. So in reality it means that it never comes, or at least, not in the next year or two at least, as it was more than year ago already since first mentioned. I know there is lots going on with the firmware, but it would have been really nice to have had this feature available. Do you know if Server 2008 R2 is supported without problems?

Mittwoch, 9. Mai 2012, 12:38

Hello Guys, Time to get rid of the (unsupported in Win 2008 Server R2) Koolance TMS 200 - sad, as it's such a nice bit of hardware, but let down by a lack of software=-support from the boyz over at Koolance. Anyway, 2 quick questions, as I have not found a clear answer on this: 1) Will Aquasuite run in Windows Server 2008 R2 - anyone doing it currently? 2) Does the current firmware support the LT in master and slave-configuration yet - thus connecting 2x LT together which is cheaper than running...