• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-29 von insgesamt 29.

Montag, 29. April 2013, 16:20

Forenbeitrag von: »gobase2008«

Help with the aquaero power connect - 24 pin ATX standby power / ATX break

I see And how the relais is connected to the AE5? I think the relais have 3 pins correct?

Montag, 29. April 2013, 15:05

Im not that good with electric connections. Do you have a diagram without the 53047 adaptor? Im not sure how the whole Relais and the power/stand by part works without the adapter. Thanks a lot, sorry im not good at reading the diagram GB

Montag, 29. April 2013, 04:49

Id like to add the Hardware Shutdown ability to my build using my Aquaero 5. I dont understand well this wire, so I didnt buy it yet: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=1636 Since Im making all my wiring from scratch, can I just make the connection without having to buy this particular wire? Maybe somebody can explain me how. Thanks a lot GB

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 04:22

Extending wire for temperature sensors

Great! Thanks for the answer,,, awesome build, I checked the thread. I also got a TH10, but regular flat black (At home, wife let me go wild in size, but not in color,, and Im not saying this with any 'other' meaning :-) ) My build is a little complicated, Im watercooling everything, both Xeons, full waterblock for the EVGA SR-X, GPU, all the RAM with Ramplex and also RAID HBA plus RAID expander. I tested my RAID HBA on another previous build and when is maxed out with HDDs, the temperature skyr...

Dienstag, 27. November 2012, 18:24

Extending wire for temperature sensors

Has anybody extend the temperature sensors with additional wire? They are two short for my case and I need to route them cleaner,, the wire needs to be longer. I wonder what size wire should be and if this is something that would alter the reading. I would need to add about 10 inches on each sensor (probes and G 1/4 inline water temperature sensors) Thanks for your suggestions. GB

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 14:00

How to mount the Ramplex Full Copper?

These Ramplex are heavy,, when the Mobo is on resting on a table they work just fine,,but when the mobo is vertical, on the case, without the retainers the heavy weight will force the DIMMS to tilt downwards and fall! no mentioning the unnecessary pressure at all times. The retainers work great on Mobos with three DIMMS on a row (retainer will fit the center post),, but on Mobos with 2 or 4 DIMMS fully populated ??? Wouldn't have been easier if the retainers are designed with bigger holes? or ha...

Montag, 12. November 2012, 15:17

Thats one of the problem. How you install the Thermal Pads on the inside of the ramplex, then put them DIMMs, then reach the screws (under the DIMMS) and adjust the plates so they touch the DIMMS tight enough so you can insert the whole thing into the Mobo? What is the right sequence? (looks to me the screws should not be 'under' the DIMMS, otherwise how you adjust them? Also,, the retainers on the sides (the ones that has the springs on them, that supposed to hold the whole Ramplex, dont align ...

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 17:59

Has anybody installed Ramplex on a Mobo and has pictures to show me? I cannot figure out how to align the plates that touch the actual RAM so at the end the DIMMS fit into the slots. Each Ramplex came with four plates, one of them is reverse, also came the screws, etc,, I just can figure out oh to install the,. Im going nuts here, trying to put the thermal pads and the RAM inside the Ramplex, in a way that aligns !! Im trying to use one Ramplex to cool two sticks, they are supposed to be Univers...

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 00:07

Disassembly the Aqualis XT, how?

I felt brave after your post and did it. Funny, the printed manual with the instruction on how to open the reservoir is shipped "inside" the reservoir itself. ???? :-) I read the online version, thank you Internet. Now, I found a little stainless steel bracket inside (not the mounting bracket, but something smaller) what is this for and where do I install it? GB

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 23:44

Disassembly the Aqualis XT, how?

Guys I bought a AquaComputer Aqualis XT Scratch Resistance Reservoir w/ Fill Level Sensor and LED Holder, G1/4 - Nano Coated (34042) Came with a Manual and some cables inside the actual reservoir, so im figuring how to open it up so I can use it. The Aqualis manual says: Disassembly and reassembly of the reservoir To remove the top, turn the top counter-clockwise. After removing the top, the glass tube can easily be removed. Take care not to lose the gaskets. I tried, but it is super hard,, I do...

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 23:25

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

Guys Just one thing, the other day I asked Shoggy about the Slave feature, he said it was coming soon (two weeks or so),, but he explicitly said: "Do not connect the Slave unit until the software-firmware is upgraded, you will damage from Units" Just so you know. I also have an XT and a LT for Slave use, but I havent connected yet as per Shoggy recommendation. GB

Freitag, 2. November 2012, 18:59

Need some advise for my loop

What would be the best way of incrementing the Pressure on the loop? adding more pumps in series or in parallel? or a bigger better pump? Thanks GB

Freitag, 2. November 2012, 14:55

I dont have the build in place,, I have the pieces and Im ordering as I learn. I got advise from Aquacomputer on email about getting also an extra 140 Rad in addition of what I have. Now Im thinking if I should take the risk on putting two pumps in two loops or just go with two pumps in series on one big loop. Look like regardless I have to get more Rad. Now the problem is where to fix those 140 or 280 mm Rad,, I have a Magnum TH10 case, but I dont know exactly where I would put them. I wish I w...

Freitag, 2. November 2012, 13:09

Would you recommend different loops? series or one big with split sections? I wonder now about the pump, since AQ just released the D5 with Aquabus,, and I read somewhere that it is more powerful than the Aquastream. GB

Freitag, 2. November 2012, 01:43

I have a Magnum TH10 one Aquastream, Blocks and Aquaero controller. I would like to ask advise about what Im setting up, because now Im worried about having too many waterblocks pressure and flow design. I have an EVGA SR-X Mobo, with two Kryos (on top ox Xeon), plus one Aquagrafx on a EVGA GPU, full Chipset Waterblock from MIPS, one Areca RAID card with two custom drilled MIPS waterblocks, one SAS expander also with a MIPS waterblock, two Aquaero controllers also with waterblocks, one Flow Sens...

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 03:07

Airplex Modularity Rad liquid flow?? IN / OUT

Thanks guys! I didnt want to flip them, because then the label would be upside down, and I didnt want that. I took one of the rad apart today and indeed looks like the flow direction doesn't matter,, so I will revert that. Thanks for your input! GoBase

Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012, 04:27

Airplex Modularity Rad liquid flow?? IN / OUT

Hey guys I have a couple of Airplex Modularity 480 mm. Long story short: Two rads at the top of my case, next to each other, configured in series, when looking at them from the front, I will have the pump on the right and the Mobo on the left. The way the flow is marked Im forced to make the liquid flow from left to right. I was wondering,, do I have to use the outlets marked IN for incoming flow, and the same with OUT? Or I can use them in reverse? (I dont know the internals of the radiator, bu...

Mittwoch, 12. September 2012, 18:20

Mounting the Aquatube on the aquabay 1.5 body

I would love to hear from Aquacomputer how the envisioned this design. It looks very weird the way it works,, so, how is this?: if you install the Aquatube correctly, then you cannot install the cables on the tubemeter or the fittings and you need not two full bays, but four (top and bottom)???? I mean,,Im sure they used a 3D modeling software, simulated the connectors, etc before going into production with this. (I hope I dont get a "the new reservoir doesnt have this problem" kind of answer) :...

Mittwoch, 12. September 2012, 14:24

Mounting the Aquatube on the aquabay 1.5 body

Hello guys I was using the Aquatube with my own homemade mount (taking 3 front bays),, looks cool,, so I went ahead and bought the "aquabay 1.5 body with screw set (without bezel!)" This is supposed to let me mount the aquatube using 2 front bays. I encountered a few details and I wanted to ask: 1- When I mount the Aquatube on the aquabay, It ended up tilted, so the 1/4 wholes that are supposed to be at the bottom, pointing to the ground, are now rotated about 30 degrees. How that works? the sys...

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 15:32

Problem with sensors in Aquasuite 2012 Beta 15

Yes,, I figured that Sebastian meant that. I restored defaults and now the dummy characters disappeared. Im using Open Hardware Monitor by the way. Thanks

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 17:09

Hello Sebastian What exactly do you mean by "Reset All Settings"? (Factory Defaults?) I uninstalled the software and reinstalled,, same problem. I did export and import a profile,, for test, and this happen after,, but not immediately. What do you mean with "old profile"? (From and Old Aquasuite software? because this is the only version I ever installed,, Beta 15) Thanks!! Manny

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 03:13

I finally got my Aquaero last week, so I connected it and downloaded the latest Aquasuite. After a few restarts of the software I noticed that the titles for most of the sensors on the overview pages has strange characters. See images attached. Also, the same is happening under "Sensors" config page: I realize now that my setting for "Controller" when I use 'curve' are not moving the fans. They remain in "zero" speed,,, and they were working before the dummy characters started to appear. I had t...

Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012, 17:51

Aquasuite 4.7 works, I see my pump,, Aquasuite 2012 does not,, whats going on?

heheh, I meant "tubemeter" not "aquatube",,, I get confused with the names,, I also have the Aquatube Nickel plated by the way,, great looks. Thanks,, Ill wait until I get the AE5, I am sure I will sort all the configuration out. Manny.

Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012, 16:51

Shoggy You are right, maybe it doesnt matter,, the thing is that I dont have the AE 5 yet,, I ordered but I havent received it,, so I cannot test. Im ordering pieces, and whatever I have (Pump, Tubemeter) I put them on a temporary loop to test. Let me see if Im right on these two things: 1- Hardware different than AE5 is not supported on AS2012,, by "not supported" you mean that AS2012 cannot "see" it without an AE5 in the middle? 2- AE5 is fully supported on AS2012,, so AS2012 will "see" the AE...

Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012, 19:01

Hello Sebastian. Then I dont understand,, when I opened the thread I asked why I could not see the Pump, Tubemeter etc with the AS2012 and the person (MrPayne) said AS2012 is only compatible with Aquabus. So,, if the Aquabus is of reduced functionality, how come is the only thing supported on AS2012? Im very confused at this point. Thanks Manny

Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012, 16:37

Shoggy Im assuming that all these limitations are because AS2012 is still in Beta right? When the full version comes out, it will have all the functionality via Aquabus,, so we dont have to have two pieces of software in the PC,, correct? How long the AS2012 has been out? Do you guys have estimated when the final release of AS2012 will be out? Thanks!! Manny

Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012, 15:03

Zitat von »Shoggy« At the moment the aquasuite is only compatible to the aquaero 5 series and the aquaduct mk IV series. You will be able to control the pump via aquabus when connected to the aquaero but it offers only a very limited range of function. Compared to the possibilities of the aquasuite 4.72 via USB it is like 5% versus 95%. So I highly recommend that you also use the USB connection. Hi Shoggy You said "also use the USB",, you mean "at the same time"? how? can you elaborate please? ...

Sonntag, 20. Mai 2012, 21:23

Zitat von »mrpayne« My guess is you are using usb connections for the pump and tubemeter. AS2012 is using the aquabus at this point (keep in mind AS2012 is for the AE5). Ohh,, so, I cannot use AS2012 until I get the Aquaero? (I ordered one, but they are having issues with production,, Im expecting it at the end of the month, or so) Thanks !! Manny

Samstag, 19. Mai 2012, 18:36

I installed the Aquasuite 2012 Beta 14 on two computers running Windows 7 64Bits,, both will .NET 4.0 latest Windows updates, etc. It runs on both, but it doesnt show my pump, or my tubemeter (they are new, I bough them two week ago). It doesnt have user manual or Quick Guide!. I installed Aquasuite 4.70 and I can see them, see my pump and tubemeter, I can adjust parameters, etc,,,. Why it doesnt work on the Aquasuite 2012? what can I do to make them work? I dont think I have an USB issue,, beca...