• 26.04.2024, 14:18
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Montag, 13. September 2021, 06:46

Forenbeitrag von: »bloodyshogun«

Mounting ultitube on radiator (any way to secure top of radiator)

Ah thanks, wasn't sure if there was amore official solution. Too bad the black 120mm version is out of stock and I believe (UN)Design had left the business a while ago. But seems like something similar would work!

Sonntag, 12. September 2021, 19:56

Mounting ultitube on radiator (any way to secure top of radiator)

Question on the UltiTube. If i am mounting it to the radiator, anyway way to secure it at the top of the radiator as well as at the bottom? The fixation ring seems like it's meant to fill that role, I don't see any bracket that would be appropriate for radiator mount.

Mittwoch, 19. Juni 2013, 16:25

Dimensions of AMS 140mm

Thanks, I am trying to run it without the pump module, but probably still running within 5mm margin of error in whether the radiator will fit. It's unfortunate that I can't find any diagrams.... It's going to be a small build, Going to use an Swiftech Apogee Drive II and a closed loop design to save space as well (will be using swiftech's new, shorter quick disconnects to fill / bleed air).

Dienstag, 18. Juni 2013, 19:42

Dimensions of AMS 140mm

Do you have a diagram with the exact dimensions of a single AMS 140mm unit? I am trying to build this into an ITX build and will be very tight on space. I understand the unit will be 146mm x 184mm x 63 mm. My question is, on the long side (the 184mm one), how far out will the unit extend from the fan mounting?

Dienstag, 29. Mai 2012, 12:30

How to get Software Temperature Sensor to work?

Edit: Found the answer in a recent post by grasshopper. Thanks. I am good on 1) and 2) then, still wondering what the 3-pin to 3-pin cable is for? In case, anyone stumbles upon the post. you can find a working version of Open Hardware Monitor Link in this post aquaero 5 - Softwaresensoren [alpha2] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...

Montag, 28. Mai 2012, 19:02

How to get Software Temperature Sensor to work?

Hi, I have just purchased a new Aquaero LT and have a few questions (Sorry if these are answered / stickied in the German forum). I tried my best to read through those using google translate. 1) Is there anyway to get the Software Temperature Sensor to work? I'd like the fan speed to vary by CPU / GPU temperature. I downloaded the Open Hardware Monitor version from the project's own website to work with aqua computer service aphla2 , but that aqua computer service would not recognize Open Hardwa...