• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 18:30

Forenbeitrag von: »bwgames«

Re: Mounting a Evo 360 to case

Thanks... My original plan was to have the air being pushed through the radiator from the fans below, but this would mean warm air through the radiator I think? (as below): Plus, that would need extra mounts. The other ways: Or Which is the best method? I'm suspecting the last one, as the second one would push warm air into the case... Thanks

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 15:18

Re: Mounting a Evo 360 to case

Oh right.. I thought it was grille then radiator then fan :-[ From what I've read there's a template included with the kit, so I'll just use that, I can't print it to scale anyway (its over an A4 sheet of paper in size)

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 14:28

Re: Shipping to the UK

"Send a single payment or regular payments of up to £2,000 in the local currency, to arrive in 6 working days or less. We'll need to know the recipient's bank name, account number, sort code or bank and branch route codes (for euro payments we need the recipient's bank name, IBAN and their bank's SWIFT BIC - our payment request forms provide further information). You pay £10 per payment, and there's no fee at the other end." £10 ain't that bad, and it still works out £30-40 cheaper than Leftclic...

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 14:08

Mounting a Evo 360 to case

I'm looking at the drawing, and trying to work out where I would need to cut to fit my Evo 360 (not yet arrived) on the top of my case. I was originally going to cut between the red and black lines, but I realised that was outside of the mounting holes :-[ so where should I cut? Between the blue fan lines and the red line (before the mounting holes)? http://www.nikomo.de/pics/360schablone.wmf = WMF of above jpg. Thanks

Montag, 2. Mai 2005, 12:27

Shipping to the UK

Hiya, I'm looking at ordering some AC stuff, but have a question: When starting the checkout (not completing it), it lets me select bank transfer €8.99 etc, but is that the total cost? Cost of goods + Bank transfer fee? There's no mention of the shipping costs... Is it free, or added at a later stage? Thanks, Ben