• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-30 von insgesamt 30.

Mittwoch, 18. Februar 2015, 14:45

Forenbeitrag von: »917K«

kryographics GTX 980 Backplate

Is it possible to know if this waterblock will be available or this project was abandoned? pleaseee thank you very much.

Freitag, 23. Januar 2015, 10:10

Guys, I'm sorry but there isn't any news? A possible ETA?? Thank you very much in advance.

Freitag, 21. November 2014, 17:05

thank you very much for the explanation

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 21:04

Zitat von »Shoggy« About 3 to 4 weeks. that's a really good news!!!! Thank you so much! Just out of curiosity, if possible, can I ask you what we can expect for the XCS version? let me explain, since the 980 has no RAM on the back, but it runs quite hot as you shown with this images in the german forum, how will work the "active" backplate? Thank you very much again

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 09:38

@AC: When the kryographics GTX 980 backplate will be available? Thank you very much in advance.

Sonntag, 16. November 2014, 15:07

farbwerk - put color in your life! New 4x RGB LED controller

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »917K« it sound strange since with RGB+W led strips you can get the white colour connecting R+G+B = White Normaly you dont need a dedicated white color. A extra white color is only needed when the brightness from the RGB colors is to low. Thank you very much for the answer This is exactly what I meant. I know that normally white it can be obtained mixing R+G+B but even if they are not so economical I prefer RGB+W led strips 'cause the white of the RGB only LEDs t...

Freitag, 14. November 2014, 23:02

Thank you for the answer. mmm, it sound strange since with RGB+W led strips you can get the white colour connecting at the same time the R, G, B anode to the negative pole. Infact this is the way that i get white working on the RGB+w strip that I'm using now in my system (I'm controlling it with the aquaero and an amp). Maybe in future I should give a try to this controller Thank you very much again.

Freitag, 14. November 2014, 21:59

Neu: kryographics GTX 980

I'm sorry if I'm using english in this thread, but google translate doesn't work very good with italian->german; I would like to ask you just a quick question: when do you expect that the XCS backplate will be available? Thank you very much. Sorry again for the intrusion.

Freitag, 14. November 2014, 21:12

not bad, I'm using somthing similar in my PC but with RGB+W led strips, does this controller can also be used with RGBW or RGB+W strips? Thank you in advance.

Freitag, 10. Januar 2014, 21:41

Jeak RGB Amp

board arrived today, thanks Jeak! the day that I'll need some soldering lessons I will contact you seriously how the hell did you do? even a machine isn't able to do like that Now I'm testing it on 1,5m circa of SMD5050 RGB+W Led Strip on a single rail, and it seems that it works fine.

Mittwoch, 4. September 2013, 09:02

New: aquaero 6

Very nice job ! I've only a couple of question to AC about the new Aquaero: .1: How many virtual temperature sensor will be avaible with the new gen. of Aquaero? .2: It will be possible to manually adjust the sampling time of sensor?

Montag, 8. Juli 2013, 14:34

Will GTX 680 Acrylic Glass ed fit ref GTX 770?

I've already asked, for a kryographis for the 770. the only 770 that I've found with the 680 reference pcb is the zotac.

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013, 08:16

Kryographics for GTX 770?

Zitat von »Grasshopper« look at the location of the blue / silver capacitors on the right side of the circuit boards...even the position of the memory on the boards is different. Does that answer you question about using 780 block on 770? Unfortunately, you're right, I've didn't noticed it. Thank you very much for the answer. Still remains the second question for AC Zitat von »917K« @AC: If not did you have in program to make a kryographics wb also for the 770? Thanks in advance for the answer.

Freitag, 28. Juni 2013, 18:56

Kryographics for GTX 770?

Hi, can this GTX 780 waterblock be compatible with GTX 770 with reference desing, for example the EVGA 02G-P4-2774-KR? I've done a rapid visual comparison between the PCB of the 780 and one of the 770 and i've not found significant differences apart the 8 RAM modules of the 770 instead the 12 of the 780. @AC: If not did you have in program to make a kryographics wb also for the 770? Thanks in advance for the answer.

Freitag, 21. September 2012, 19:29

Overview of all new products from the last days

I've tried to do as I saidm and it works thank you very much agan !

Freitag, 21. September 2012, 15:42

Zitat von »sebastian« No, you have to connect from aquabus(mps) to high speed aquabus (aquaero) http://aquacomputer.de/downloads/aquaero5_aquabus.pdf Thank you very much for this useful PDF, anyway, if I will try with the 3-pin cable + USB as Shoggy said, if I understand well, I've to connect first the USB cable to power the sensor, then connect the aquabus cable to the MPS on the aquabus interface, to aquabus interface "high speed" on aquaero, right? Thank you very much again.

Freitag, 21. September 2012, 14:43

Zitat von »Shoggy« You have to use the 4-pin aquabus cable because otherwise the sensor has no power (5V). You can also use the 3-pin cable but in the case the USB cables must stay attached to provide the necessary power. Thank you very much for the answer, if i use the 3-pin cable where should I connect it? in the alarm connector on the MPS side and in the flow connector on the aquaero side, correct?

Freitag, 21. September 2012, 11:07

Hi, My MPS flow meter was finally arrived, I've to congratulate with you, because is a really nice product; but now I've a couple of question: how do i get the flow measurment via aquaero? I try to explain better: I've already connected the MPS via USB and it works well, but when I try to monitor the flow via aquaero sensor page on aquasuite i don't get any measurement, as you can see from the attachment. so the questions are: .1: Do I need to connect the MPS via 4pin aquabus cable to get this m...

Donnerstag, 6. September 2012, 19:12

Zitat von »Shoggy« @917K: we have A LOT of orders for these sensors so production and processing of all orders take some time. We shipped quite a lot sensor this and the last week so I guess you will get yours soon. My post is not meant to be a critique on the shipping time, but I was only interested to have an indication of how long I had to expected. But now the wait should be almost over Thanks you very much for the reply.

Montag, 27. August 2012, 11:29

@AC: Dear Aquacomputer, I’ve ordered one of your MPS flow sensor via Aquatuning the first of august (I apologize if I was not allowed to name the shop, eventually modify the post to delete the name) . The original expected shipping date was the 10 of august, but the 15 I was contacted by the staff of AT, who told me that the MPS still had not been received and, the currently expected receiving date was unknown; so I kindly ask you from which date did you expect the availability of this products....

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 16:21

Zitat von »Shoggy« @Brodholm: [cut] @917K: there is no special cable required to read the temperature. The temperature sensor is fully integrated and is also available through the USB connection with the aquasuite 2012 software. The cable is included. Like the other mentioned sensor their temperature probe is placed near the water but has no direct contact to it. There is no real difference between both sensors. Thanks for the answer

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 12:03

Problem with sensors in Aquasuite 2012 Beta 15

Zitat von »gobase2008« Hello Sebastian What exactly do you mean by "Reset All Settings"? (Factory Defaults?) I uninstalled the software and reinstalled,, same problem. I did export and import a profile,, for test, and this happen after,, but not immediately. What do you mean with "old profile"? (From and Old Aquasuite software? because this is the only version I ever installed,, Beta 15) Thanks!! Manny I had the same problem, and I've solved restoring the factory default. which software you use...

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 11:55

Very nice products, I've a couple of questions: which cable is required to read the temperature inside the flowmeter MPS 400? the cable is included in the package? how is it monitored the temperature inside the sensor? or better, what are the main differences between the sensor and integrated in the MPS and for example this: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2293 Thanks you very much in advance for the answer.

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 11:27

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

no no, I had already deleted all the old profiles, this week I'll try to format, reinstall win7 and repeat the procedure.

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 08:17

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

ok, I just finished to follow the procedure you have suggested, and unfortunately it did not work.

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2012, 17:06

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Tomorrow I'll try to do as you have indicated, however, I hardly believe it might work in my case, because the procedure that I followed to configure AS is very similar to the one you have suggested. In fact, I have uninstalled AS beta14, then installed beta15 and after that I’ve configured it only when AIDA was not running. Before proceeding with the installation of beta15 I also tried deleting the data of the old version, stored in C: \ ProgramData but it did not do anything. As I told, I’ll t...

Samstag, 28. Juli 2012, 18:30

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

In these days I tried to let work correctly the software temperature sensors, but there was no way with this beta15. I can't understand where I'm wrong, AIDA is running with administrator privileges, such as aquasuite, with exports via WMI, but aquasuite don't read the sensors. I've also verified that the ACservice is really running and it is; and I also have the "select datasuorce" problem . I tried running the old ACservice, and it works, but obviously with only 4 sensors. Yesterday I had also...

Montag, 9. Juli 2012, 15:17

Help with Aquasuite + Software Sensor Tool

Ok, I'm quite embarassed to say that but:I've solved I was conviced that to run at the startup an application with Windows 7, was necessary to add this app. into the schedulad task of the OS via UAC, but today I've simply tried to add the link of Aquasuite into Start->Automatic Run and it worked. Thaks in any case for the support

Samstag, 7. Juli 2012, 18:32

UP today I've tried to do the same passages on a new and clear installation of Win7 x64 and I've the same problem!!! Aquasuite wont start automatically, the error remains the same, AS fails loading because it can't find the x64 version of System.Data.SQLite.dll in application folder, but the file is in the program folder!

Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2012, 21:04

Hi to everyone, I'm new here, so I take this opportunity to say hello to all the users of this forum. as I write in the heading, I've some problem with the Aquasuite [beta 14] and Software Sensor Tool [alpha2]. the problem are the following: .a: the Aquasuite won't start in autorun at the system startup: to run the utility at the user's access, as I use to do with some other app, I've added it in the scheduled task of the OS (win7 x64). The result was that the error message that I've attached. ....