• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-41 von insgesamt 41.

Samstag, 23. April 2016, 21:37

Forenbeitrag von: »7HUND3R«

conector led aquaero 4

And connect the bicolor led but I have doubts. I see that the scale of% is very small. ie 40% up to 60% and just changing color LED shows. Then I have another problem. My liquid water is so blue when you turn on the red LED just not noticed anything.

Freitag, 22. April 2016, 21:30

conector led aquaero 4

I connected the led to aquaero but not on. You have to set something in AquaSuite? At the end it achieves that lights but only with yellow and black wire but not black and red LED lights.

Freitag, 22. April 2016, 19:33

conector led aquaero 4

Let's see if i get it.

Mittwoch, 20. April 2016, 10:03

conector led aquaero 4

And they got me. They are 20mA 5mm in size. What soldare a cable 3-pin fan.

Dienstag, 19. April 2016, 09:50

conector led aquaero 4

As shown in descriptions of 50 mA minimum. What could happen if I connect it to aquaero putting 20mA max? LED not shine? aquaero could damage?

Montag, 18. April 2016, 13:09

conector led aquaero 4

Complicate could stop and buy one miss manufactures. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/media/ima…889_800x800.jpg It should be worth for aquaero 4 as it has support for 3-pin connector.

Montag, 18. April 2016, 12:38

conector led aquaero 4

The LED is this: http://www.shoptronica.com/led-bicolor-t…olor&results=28 I live in Spain so buy it there. Not specify more than what it says on the website. The cable will be this: http://www.moddiy.com/product_images/v/4…_77815_zoom.jpg One is the short ends and the LED salary. put no resistance. or should I?

Montag, 18. April 2016, 11:24

conector led aquaero 4

I wanted to put 1 single multicolor LED. Use aquaero rev. AquaSuite 4.0 with version 4.72.00 It can be connected directly to 5mm LED connector aquaero led without resistance? I have a Clable like this http://www.moddiy.com/product_images/j/6…_71743_zoom.jpg I cut one end and pay a LED.

Montag, 18. April 2016, 10:08

conector led aquaero 4

Thank you very much. What I want is that according to the water temperature sensor is shone from one color or another color. But not that kind of led buying. 20mA must be mandatory? and must be 2 them mandatory?

Montag, 18. April 2016, 02:14

conector led aquaero 4

Hi. I want to set you my aquaero 4 ones multicolor LEDs. Where I could get cast factory? and if I had to weld that LEDs are necessary? In the manual and saw that puts this 4.7. LEDConnection possibility for two LEDs or one dual-colored LED (not included in delivery) respectively. Standard-LEDs (I max 20 mA) may be used without a series resistance, which is already integrated in the aquaero. Pin assignment: Pin 1: VCC LED 1 Pin 2: VCC LED 2 Pin 3: GND

Sonntag, 18. Oktober 2015, 02:25

Aquastream Noise.

It is normal for the aquaero regulates the fan me this way? it sounds like if the fan rpm increases pegase as small accelerations.

Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 11:14

Aquastream Noise.

I have another like that but I also seems odd. I'm not riding that since the trial started and I got scared. I have some questions about the bomb. Recomendais I buy this for Aquastream bomb? or ceramic factory and incorporates axes? http://moddingworld.pt/loja/index.php?id…troller=product http://moddingworld.pt/loja/index.php?id…troller=product http://moddingworld.pt/loja/index.php?id…troller=product

Samstag, 10. Oktober 2015, 14:41

Aquastream Noise.

At the end manage to get most of the air force A question. for it is this hole that has this shutoff valve?

Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015, 18:08

Aquastream Noise.

Failed to get the air remaining in the pipes. http://rs17.pbsrc.com/albums/b96/7HUND3R…&h=480&fit=clip

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015, 22:13

Aquastream Noise.

Following the manual. putting the jumper on the jumper 1 2 Turn off the pump 56Hz which is somewhat faster than tending all jumper off (49Hz) now no longer makes me noise.

Mittwoch, 7. Oktober 2015, 00:26

Aquastream Noise.

Thanks for the reply. Right now I have the jumper off. so that the pump runs at 49Hz. as I have to put the jumper for the pump to circulate more slowly?

Dienstag, 6. Oktober 2015, 10:12

Aquastream Noise.

Ride my Aquastream yesterday, it makes me put up this noise. It is normal? http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38q1jb

Montag, 31. Dezember 2007, 12:26

Re: control fan aquaero and aquasuite

help please?

Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2007, 20:58

Re: Cracks in my perspex blocks

Which we edit all these?

Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007, 12:49

If I want to control fans with the three buttons aquaero. But not knowing how to do. I have to load des profile of aquasuite.

Montag, 3. Dezember 2007, 20:21

As I regularly fans through the aquaero, I do not want to regulate the fan with aquasuite.

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 19:54

Not how.

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 13:38

But des del aquaero can not? That is when I turn on the pc fans are put at 100% and I have to load acuasuite to be regulated as I want.

Mittwoch, 28. November 2007, 13:50

If I was that aquaero has many functions, but I want to know the steps we need to do to control fans with aquaero and not aquasuite.

Dienstag, 20. November 2007, 22:19

As the fan is controlled by the aquaero?

Dienstag, 20. November 2007, 13:01

I mean if aquaero can control the fan hardware and not software. You can control hardware?

Dienstag, 20. November 2007, 12:57

Re: Advance notice: aquagrafx G92 for 8800GT cards

Wow precious, I have my kit mounted half. I encourage you to see when to take a block of these.

Mittwoch, 15. August 2007, 20:31

control fan aquaero and aquasuite

hello. I have a doubt with auqaero, is that the ventilators I have them controlled by the software of aquasuite, I have all the ventilators then 50%. when enchego the PC the ventilators is put to the 100% and they do not put to 50% spear that the profile did not load. it always does not regulate them to 50%?

Samstag, 30. Juni 2007, 13:00

Re: lenguages software aquasuite

good I leave a demonstration you of the language here that and added. I am trying now that the aquaero demonstrates to Spanish but not it profit, I believe that there is to touch firmware_language, no?

Freitag, 29. Juni 2007, 00:29

and already managed to pass 40% of the program to the Spanish, in when it has it I pass the file to you.

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2007, 18:00

another thing, when I open a file of languages gives the option me to create a new table or I only must change the words of the English to the Spanish? bony where this the table of English and soon the words, has puts them in Spanish or creates a new one?

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2007, 17:56

ALREADY THE CONSEGUI! but I have a doubt, as of them I must open?

Donnerstag, 28. Juni 2007, 01:43

and already installed aquasuite but not like adding the Spanish. I to follow this route: C:\Archivos de programa\Aqua Computer \ aquasuite \ database there are two archives: aquasuite.MDB aquasuitedata.MDB but not as of both it is necessary to touch, and managed to open it with the notepad but it is not understood what puts.

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007, 19:53

Re: fan thermaltake 12cm

it pardons, I if to have version 4.0. in the box of the aquaero it puts, aquaero USB 4,0 and soon in the manual it puts, firmware-version 4.09 and soon 10 software 2,03 and soon puts that they are w by channel. I to use translator google, that he is bad but have it by hand but.

Mittwoch, 27. Juni 2007, 17:17

fan thermaltake 12cm

hello. good I have a doubt with the aquaero, in the manual of the aquaero says to me that single it holds 5 watios by channel of ventilators, but I him boy to connect 2 ventilators of 12 cm and one of 8 cm of thermaltake and each one says that the one of 8 cm consumes of between 2.8 watios to 5.76 watios those of 12 cm consumes 1.8 watios minimum. my doubt is if something can pass him to connect three to him of which they consume 5.76 but to the principles rpm so that as minimum consume 2.8 wati...

Dienstag, 6. Februar 2007, 00:42

you do not know the illusion that ace to show to spear the Spanish language in display of the aquaero and aquasuite to me! I will send the copy to you when she has it I throw. very many thanks.

Montag, 5. Februar 2007, 19:47

ah pardons. still I do not have the aquaero with aquasuite. it stops within a month it will buy a aquaero to me and it will watch software. single it was by knowing if tapeworm Spanish. OK thank you very much.

Sonntag, 4. Februar 2007, 20:46

lenguages software aquasuite

hello to all. I have one doubts. I want to know if the program aquasuite has Spanish language? or at least English? thanks.

Montag, 22. Januar 2007, 22:59

Re: that block for CPU AMDX2 4200?

ok. thanks when I can plows an order of this block for CPU and ramplex and aquajet for I deposit aquatube to facilitate the filling of the circuit. thank you very much.

Sonntag, 21. Januar 2007, 21:35

Re: that block for CPU AMDX2 4200?

I to be using translator of google. that this translator to be translated, I badly to try to write a way easy so that translator google not to translate badly. thank you very much by aid, I like cuplex XT by design. this to have adtactador for 939 or to have to buy aside?

Sonntag, 21. Januar 2007, 17:33

that block for CPU AMDX2 4200?

hello to all, I to liked much as much am new in the forum and the Web as the store online, pleases me to aquacomputer by its design of pieces for the refrigeration eliminates like for modding, I am very enthusiastic to this. good here my doubts. as computer I have this: CPU amd atlhon x2 4200 motherboard asus a8r32 MPV deluxe 2x dual kingtom k 512 chanel it wanted that you advised to me of a water block for this CPU. I think to do overclock to the CPU reason why it wanted a block CPU that I cool...