• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

Freitag, 3. August 2012, 15:54

Forenbeitrag von: »matthelm«

PowerAdjust 2 + Aquaero 5 LT. Signal lost via Aquabus

I just have 1, and yes, it is set to 50. Currently just have fan 1-4. I'll pull things out and check one more time, tonight.

Freitag, 3. August 2012, 06:59

Poweradjusts 2 and temperature sensors attached to Aquaero not recognized

OK, I was already on Channel 50. No 5th fan on the software when hooked to the AQ5

Freitag, 3. August 2012, 06:57

OK, found the channel assign. Still no info when hook to the AQ5.

Freitag, 3. August 2012, 06:36

I'm having the same problem, but can't figure out how to "assign" the "channel" in the PA2 settings.

Freitag, 3. August 2012, 06:28

Poweradjusts 2 and temperature sensors attached to Aquaero not recognized

Zitat von »Rioga« assign a diferent aquabus channel to every PA (50 for the fist, 51 for the second...). OK, where do you "assign" the "Channel"???? (screenshot please?)

Mittwoch, 1. August 2012, 00:34

Aquaero 5 LT USB, Heatsink and Poweradjust 2 Faceplate assembly?

I just pick some up locally, but thanks for the offer. BTW, anyone know a good place in the USA for metric parts? On the Heatsink for the AQ5, can I use thermal paste instead, or does the tape fill gaps?

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 14:44

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Zitat von »chippie« Zitat von »matthelm« So, temporally put the PA2 on the MB, update firmware, then hook to AQ5? Or just straight to AQ5. (ugh, typing at 6 am sucks!) From what I saw you can have them all connected to the USB header at the same time so no need to disconnect anything just connect the PA2 to the USB header and it will appear as a seperate item in Aquasuite then you can update the firmware. I personally disconnected it from the USB header after but you can just leave it connected...

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 13:46

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

So, temporally put the PA2 on the MB, update firmware, then hook to AQ5? Or just straight to AQ5. (ugh, typing at 6 am sucks!)

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 13:43

Poweradjust 2 Ultra Wiring Hookups

I can leave the 140mm fan on the AQ5, if everyone thinks that would be better/safer. I thought the tach out on the fans were just pulses, so could be merged. You just get a sum of the RPMs?

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 13:31

Washers, I didn't get any washers in the kit???? So, short standoffs on the 4 corner locations, and the longer ones in the 8 "center" locations? That's what I was trying for, but without washers, they didn't fit snug to the faceplate. Should I get plastic ones, like shown?

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 01:07

aquasuite 2012 BETA 15

Quick question. If you have a AQ5 with a PA2, did you still need to use the old Aquasuite 4.72.00 to setup the PA2?

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 01:02

X79

I'm using the brand new 2012 beta 15 with a Gigabyte X79, and all is fine so far.

Freitag, 27. Juli 2012, 00:14

Poweradjust 2 Ultra Wiring Hookups

OK, I need to connect 3 fans, 2x 230mm, 1x 140mm to a single PA2. I have 3 pin "Y" fan connects, so I can hook them to 1 connector. Should I leave all 3 Tach outs hooked up, and if I do, what will I see in the aquasuite tool for RPM?

Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012, 23:06

Are there any English (or just drawings) on how to assembly these faceplates and the heatsink? I think I have the LT faceplate right, but on the PA2, I just screwed into the standoffs that were already in the unit, NOT using the ones in the kit. I have a pic of how I mounted the LT faceplate(I think I'm OK) and one of the PA2 (not sure). I don't know where to start on the heatsink. They have a picture, but it doesn't explain anything. I'd like to button up my machine this weekend, and these are ...