Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Mittwoch, 29. August 2012, 02:25

Forenbeitrag von: »nick2002a«

Software Sensor Tool

Thanks cc01, All is now functional. It has been a journey..... Stu

Dienstag, 28. August 2012, 03:08

Software Sensor Tool

Hello People, I'm staring to feel like quite a Muppet, but where can I find the Software Sensor Tool?? I have found several links over the pages, but they all seem to lead to nowhere (well, nowhere in English anyhow). I'm, trying to get the software sensors to work with AIDA64, I have found several threads that discuss this, but with out the sensor tool I am stuck. Thanks Stuart

Donnerstag, 23. August 2012, 19:49

Can't update firmware on my aquaero

Would you Adam and Eve it, it worked :-) I'm surprised that a USB mouse could be so problematic in such regards, but you live and learn.. Stuart

Donnerstag, 23. August 2012, 06:37

Can't update firmware on my aquaero

Hello All, I'm sure this could be a case of me being particularly dim, but I cannot update the firmware on my Aquaero. Firstly, I installed Aqua suite beta 16. I then updated the firmware on each of my PA2 devices individually by plugging them in one by one and they now all have firmware version 1005. Whilst each device was plugged in, I assigned them aqua bus 50, 51 and 52 accordingly. I then disconnected the final PA2 and connected my Aquaero. Whilst in aqua suite I lost all the communication ...

Mittwoch, 1. August 2012, 00:19

Poweradjusts 2 and temperature sensors attached to Aquaero not recognized

Hi Chippie, That is a great idea, I hope to press the big red button this weekend. Both loops look to be in good shape, I just hope my ring main can handle the power Stu

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 18:54

Hi Boris, Indeed I am referring to the LCD on the Aquaero, I am yet to install the Aquasuite, as have not actually installed windows on the system yet. I'm still in the loop testing and hardware testing phase. I did not know that I had to add the information page for temperature sensors 5,6,7, and 8 . I thought the Aquaero auto detected the sensors and displayed them accordingly. I see I am going to have to have a further play... Thanks for you help. Stuart

Montag, 30. Juli 2012, 14:15

Thanks for your help. I will give this a shot. Is there a reason that I can not see all 8 temperature sensors on the front of the Aquaero ? Thanks Stu

Sonntag, 29. Juli 2012, 16:49

Hello, I have to confess that I am very new to the Aquaero family, so my questions may seem a little on the dim side. I have an Aquaero 5 Pro + water block with 3 x Poweradjust 2 USB devices (arrived just this Week) and I am trying to bench test the devices before assembling inside my PC. The firmware for the Aquaero is 1022 and it is hardware 5600. I'm not sure what version of the firmware the PowerAdjusts are using, but given they were on backorder for two months, I'm assuming that these are n...