• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012, 23:53

Forenbeitrag von: »Sathorn«

Pump DP-600P and aquaero LT

I just bought heatsink, waterblock is impossible for me to mount atm. But comming back to configuration, should I first configure pump somewhat in software then connect it, or connect and then configure it?

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012, 21:49

Pump DP-600P and aquaero LT

I would like to connect my pump DP-600P to my aquaero LT, this is manual where you can find all info about. http://www.jingway.com.tw/en/images/DC%2…all_manual_.pdf Could you tell me is it possible, and if yes how to do so? Thanks in advance!

Mittwoch, 1. August 2012, 15:00

Aquaero 5 LT and two loops

Thanks for your answers guys! You're right about two LED's indicating with their color different temperature in each of reservoirs. Looks like I have to buy two LT's just to achieve this single goal. But there is another question, software added to Aquaero will handle two LT's and there will be no problems or I have create two profiles or whatever, generally I have to use some tricks to control two LT's setups?

Dienstag, 31. Juli 2012, 20:10

Aquaero 5 LT and two loops

Hello everyone, it's my first post here, so be gentle I would like to build custom case with two independent loops, every loop will have own pump, reservoir, and cooler. What I would like to know is it possible to connect to Aquaero 5 LT: - 3 fans for first loop cooler, - 3 fans for second cooler in another loop - 4 more fans to be sure I will have proper air flow inside case. and setup them in groups according to their location. and now it's a hard part: - two flow meters (each for every loop) ...