• 16.04.2024, 08:52
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 132.

Montag, 3. Juni 2013, 15:39

Forenbeitrag von: »LarryWill729«

Poweradjust 2 ultra and aqua computer high flow sensor : LOW FLOW!

I have had many problems with the High Flow sensors. Bottom line, they were all due to faulty (Very Cheap/POORLY Made) cables. PA2 flow sensor connectors read flow poorly compared to AQ5 flow sensor connection. This from Shoggy a while back. To reset the PA2 firmware, it must be connected ONLY via USB to MB, then run AS2012 and re flash or set to factory defaults until it works. If it does not, it is toast. Download AS2012 again and re install. A previous version had a testing bug left in by mis...

Freitag, 1. März 2013, 20:41

Aquasuite 2012

If you saved settings to the AQ5 from Aquasuite2012, wipe the hard drive and install a fresh OS, and then install AS2012 again, the Aquasuite will "Read" the AQ5 and restore the settings. I just did this with my wifes computer and EVERYTHING carried to the fresh install from the old. If you want a CLEAN install with nothing carried forwarde, you must do a firmware reset of the AQ5 before re installing the AS2012.

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 21:15

Is PowerAdjust right for me?

BuzzNL, You are incorect on that. The Aquaero 5 can run two D5 pumps through the fan outputs if water cooled. This has been, and still is running in this configuration for well over a year for several people.

Montag, 7. Januar 2013, 02:02

2 tubemeter USB fill level sensor >>> Problem!!?

I think the problem is that the tubemeters might not have a changeable address like the PA2 and mps. One other user has two tubemeters installed and if I remember correctly he connected one via USB and the other is connected to the low speed Aquabus connector. This requires a four wire connector and there is not quite enough room to use a five pin USB connector. So use a four wire Aquabus cable and you should be fine.

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 00:59

Aquaero 5, Power Output

The two 2 pin PWM output connectors are intended to provide power for LED or Cold lights. They do NOT provide an open collector type speed signal for a motherboard connection. For the Tacho Signal there is a three wire fan header connector marked "Tacho" for this purpose. The two pin PWM outputs are controlled directly from the controller tab of AS2012 just as a fan would be.

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 00:54

need help on witch flow meter i need and others question

I will try to give some answers in order. #1 A water block is good idea at this power draw. You will probably be OK with out it, but that depends on air fflow near the AQ5. #2 & 5 The mps sensors require either a USB or the four wire Aquabus cable for power. If the USB is left connected, then a three wire connection to AQ5 is enough. Since some functions on mps are USB based, such as flow calibration curve selection, I would leave USB connected and also connect AQbus. #3 I have no idea on best f...

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 00:40

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

I totally agree about your closing statements. I just wanted to throw in some info I read some time back for you guys to be aware of. Personally I have not seen any of this kind of problem, but then I do not use the data collection functions.

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 02:24

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

Sabastian pointed out the first time a similar issue was brought up that AS2012 used Microsoft.net for everything it does. Also, when drawing/refreshing graphics, it uses a lot of .net routines that are CPU/resource hogs. Third, one of the big restrictions they are faced with, specifically making the correct formula for calculating Differntial Temperatures in Farenheight correctly, is that AS2012 is only the GUI interface between the computer operator and the AQ 5 hardware. Once the device is in...

Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012, 06:10

D5 + Aquearo 5 setup help

I also have the AC D5 pump installed with Aquabus, and it works just fine. Go to AS2012, click on Aquaero 5 tab, then down tothe Outputs tab, click again, then on rhight side, scroll to bottom of page, find "MPS" section. It will list "mps D5-1" through 4. Click on the ones showing a percentage above 0.0 and to the right of that is where you can change the name of the pump and set minimum and maximum pump power. You can also set up a controller in the Controller setion and set the mps D5-1 or-2 ...

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012, 21:08

Can't see my MPS flow 400 over Aquabus

I begin to see the problem! I have a mps 100 flow installed. When connected via USB, I have a tab for it in AS2012 that allows selection of the calibration curve. When connected by 4 wire Aquabus and USB, I get the internal temp sensor values and the option of selecting a calibration curve. When connected only by 4 wire Aquabus, I get only the option of selecting a calibration value, not the calibration curves. And of course, the seperate tab goes away in AS2012. This is not good.

Sonntag, 23. Dezember 2012, 18:43

Marz, you are confussing me. Which flow meter are you talking about? If it an old style High Flow with only three wires, and you connect it to the Fan 1 on the AQ5, then yes, the Fan 1 must be configured to flow sensor, and Fan 1 output goes away. If you are useing a High Flow USB, or mps sensor, then it must be connected via USB to the motherboard, or via 4 wire cable to the AQ 5 High Speed Aquabus. If this is the case, Fan 1 can stay configured for Fan instead of flow.

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 19:15

Aquaero 5 tab>Sensors>flow Sensors Your mps 400 should be on the bottom of the list under "Flow 2"

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 19:10

Aquastream XT does not show up in Aquasuite, not happy............

Question, When you connect the mps flow 400 via Aquabus, do you use the three or four wire cable? The flow sensor requires 5vdc power which is supplied via USB or the Four Wire Aquabus cable. It is permissable to use both the USB and three wire Aquabus cables at the same time. As for the Aquastream XT Ultra, I also had one in my system, It showed up under Pumps with the basic functions you list, and the external temp sensor showed up under temperature sensors when connected via Aquabus. Unfortun...

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2012, 12:34

Aquacomputer System design

Yes, there is a small thing in BIOS called CPU fan. I have an ASUS board myself, I use a three wire cable between the CPU fan connector on the MB, and "Tacho" connector on the AQ 5. Set your system BIOS to shut down the system on CPU fan failure, and the AQ 5 alarm actions to turn off the Tacho signal on Alarm condition. That way the AS 2012 software can shut down the computer if an Alarm condition ocurs. Alarms can be set for fan rpm failure, water level failure, pump/flow to low etc. Just inst...

Montag, 17. Dezember 2012, 23:49

Aquacomputer System design

Merry Christmas! Looks like a good haul for you! First, the pumps, and aqualis need a four pin aquabus cable or the USB cable in order for them to get power to the mps controllers. Control power for the PA2's comes from the PSU plug. So your first chore is to decide which you want a lot of devices plugged into USB ports on the MB, or wait for the new Aquabus Cables to arrive. Personally, I would get the new cables. Specifically, the cables you need are #53122 Aquabus cable 4 pins (Four each), an...

Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012, 19:08

What the hell do I do now!

The PA2 connect to the Aquaero 5 with a three pin cable from the high speed Aquabus connector to either one of the two 3pin aquabus connectors on the PA2. Then jump from the remaing 3pin aquabus connector on the PA2 to the next and repeate. However, before you do that, the PA2 ID number for the second and third PA2s must be changed You do this by connecting the PA2 to the 4pin molex from the PSU and via the five pin USB cable to your motherboard. Then launch Aquasuite 2012, click on the tabs on ...

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 16:18

Mounting the new Aqualis XT reservoir

Look at this thread, it might help: Overview of all new products from the last days

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 03:50

Planning a Loop and need some advise on components.

For the system you are building, do not waste money on a Power Adjust2 Ultra. These units are intended for use where an Aquaero is not present, and is not necessary in your application. If you really want to use the DDC pump, get one of these cables http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2345 plug it into the channel 4 connector and it will operate the pump. I suggest you get a three wire fan splitter for the fans and run them in pairs of fans, one pair each radiator, on fan channel...

Freitag, 30. November 2012, 03:03

What's on my Aquacomputer temp. sensor?

Be aware that there are some types of metal corrosion that can actually be a benifit to the system by isolating some metals from the water. If the film is very difficult to remove and not flaking off, I would not worry about it unless it shows up inside the cooling blocks and is restricting flows The first thing I would do is get some pH test strips from a fish tank or pool store and test the water inside your system. (I know, a little late this time, but maybe you can still find a little bit in...

Sonntag, 25. November 2012, 03:08

Power Adjust 2

You need to do more research. If you insist on six PA2's without an Aquaero 5 controller be aware of what you will have. First, you will need six(6) USB header connections to the motherboard, one for each PA2. You will need six temperature sensors, one for each PA2. You will have six (6) 3 pin variable voltage fan output power connectors. I am not sure if the Aquasuite 2012 will load and run without an Aquaero 5, but it would be required to control the PA2's In answer to one of your other questi...

Sonntag, 25. November 2012, 02:55

Dying Power Adjust 2 Ultra?

what happens when the high flow sensor is removed from the PA2? And which High flow sensor are you useing?

Freitag, 23. November 2012, 14:02

Virtual Sensor Temp Difference Reading Question

You people have made[ a wonderful product. I hate to see an error that cannot be fixed. The product is marked "Made in Germany" Germany is in Europe last time I looked. Americans know Europe has stopped useing the F scale. Just delete the F option if it cannot be made to work correctly. Or, better yet, delete F unit display from the Aquaero, and let AS2012 convert and display F temps correctly, while AQ5 only shows C. I know dealing with those backwards Americans is a pain in the butt, but if yo...

Freitag, 23. November 2012, 00:13

Yep. Aquasuite 2012 math error says it all.

Freitag, 23. November 2012, 00:09

Power Adjust 2

Double check on the radiators with integrated pumps to find out where the pumps get power from. If they have a seperate 4 pin molex PSU connection that means they do not need power from the AQ5. Also, how is their speed actually controlled? if it is PWM, there is only one (1) PWM speed control output available on the Aquaero 5. As for configuration, Four radiators with six fans in push/pull will use four AQ5 outputs. The double rad will use another, and the case fans can be split among three mor...

Donnerstag, 22. November 2012, 23:49

If you are useing F instead of C, the formula for calculating the temerature difference is wrong. And AquaComputer will not change it. The calculation is correct if you use Centegrade.

Donnerstag, 22. November 2012, 14:21

Power Adjust 2

The Multi switch is worthless as a fan controller. All 16 outputs are strictly on/off when operated by Aquasuite 2012. It is usefull only for lights. Currently, eight ( Power Adjust 2's can be controlled by the Aquaero 5. Aquacomputer has said elseware that they do not plan a waterblock for the PA2. Other users have talked about modifying a generic motherboard WB to fit. No one has said if it worked. Your fans are easily inside the power abality of the Aquaero 5 fan channels even if you use a gr...

Donnerstag, 15. November 2012, 20:29

Aquasuite 2012 math error

Virtual Temperature Sensor still has math error when calculating differential temperature in Fahrenheit (F). For example, a differntial temperature of 1 C does not equal a differntial temperature of 33.7 F.

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 22:28

New Aquasuite, release version 1, is out

Master/Slave function and Data Log export are available as promised in this final release of Aquasuite 2012. But, as usual with major improvements, the old profile settings are not compatable, so all names and settings must be re entered. Sigh. Good Job AC programmers!

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 22:25

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

Aquasuite 2012 -1 shows support for Master/Slave function. Why do people insist on running MCP35X via PWM? Variable voltage control works better, that is why it is a High priority function of Aquacomputer products.

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 22:21

Firmware Flash Stuck - Please Help!!

Confirm the Firmware flash to 1026 problem. The progress bar stops at about 95% Basically, cold boot the AQ5, and the reboot will show FW1025 and all is good. Except you must go back and re do everything again!

Montag, 12. November 2012, 16:44

External power supply and USB

JinTu, Is it possiable for you to give the source of your USB Isolator? Thank You.

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 11:39

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

Yep, the four pin cable between Low speed Aquabus and tubemeter works just fine.

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 00:07

Possible to get part for high flow sensor?

For the two pin PWM outputs, they are turned off by default. You can use the menues through the AQ5 display to turn them on, or use the Aquasuite 2012 software to turn them on and off.

Samstag, 10. November 2012, 00:04

Aquaero 5 LT as Slave

The Aquabus itself is a three wire connection for both High and Low speed ports. Wire #4 in the four pin cables is to supply 5vdc power to various components that do not get 5vdc from somewhere else. For example, the AquaComputer D5 pumps with USB/Aquabus connections needs the four wire cable between the pump electronics and the High Speed Aquabus port UNLESS the USB cable is plugged in between the pump and the Motherboard, if the USB cable is plugged in, a three wire Aquabus cable can be used. ...

Freitag, 9. November 2012, 23:53

need help with fans will the aquaero 5. be ok with me pluggin 3 fans into a y 4 pin and then plugging that into the number 4 fan pwm on the aquqero 5 . the fan are nioseblocker

Shoggy has said that the "Official PWM Standard" does not allow a PWM fan to stop rotating when not needed. Also, some PWM speed controlled fans, and pumps, have a "Humming" noise that can be heard by some users, and can be very anoying. This is why AC went with variable voltage control of fan and pump speeds.

Sonntag, 4. November 2012, 01:39

Need help in figuring out number of power adjust's to add to my aquaero 5 xt or ??

First, One PA2 can easily handle all 8 fans. Second, the PWM signal is used to control the pump speed when the pump is powered from 12vdc from the computer PSU. It is not RPM output. The pump can be controlled by adjusting the input voltage instead of PWM. The RPM signal is independent of either speed control method. In actual operation, I would sugest getting an Aquaero 5 LT instead of four more PA2s. The LT can be used as a 'slave' device for the AQ5 XT/PRO with the next software release, and ...

Samstag, 3. November 2012, 00:30

Need some advise for my loop

One other point. I was taught to call them 'Pump Laws' If you double the pressure drop in a closed loop system, you cut the flow rate in half. In order to double the flow rate, ie 1 gpm to 2 gpm, it takes approximatly four times the pump head, and eight times the pump power.

Samstag, 3. November 2012, 00:25

Need some advise for my loop

Oh boy, here we go again........... First, I am experianced in fluid flow and thermodynamics. Second, Why are you water cooling your system? If it is to reduce noise, get enough radiator capacity to remove 100 to 125% of the capacity of your power supply. The more radiator surface, the more fans you can use, and the slower, and quieter, the fans will run. If you are intending to overclock the CPUs, then you have to decide if you want the lowest possiable temperatures of the CPUs, or just low eno...

Donnerstag, 1. November 2012, 03:26

Pressure Sensor

Correct choice is item #2. Sort of. The total head of 27.9 feet is the specification for the pump with no flow, ie. the outlet port is plugged. I do not know what pressure you want to measure, but if it was me, I would measure the pressure difference between the pump outlet and the last CPU or GPU cooling block outlet side, or after the filter if that is the last thing in the loop. This will be much less that 27.9 feet with flow through the Loop. But the above is for measuring differential press...

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 11:20

RGB illumination module for aquaero 5 - More LEDs?

OK, lets try again. The PWM outputs 1&2 have two pins. One of them is ground, one is 12 vdc. I simply suggested that the ground of PWM 1&2 be connected to the ground of the LED, and the voltage or hot pin of the PWM connector be connected to the LED leg of the desired color. You have figured out the other parts. I was taught that the middle pin of a relay is called the common leg, and the normally closed leg is the pin that the common leg of a relay connects to when the relay coil is not powered...

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 00:00

Please HELP w/ Aquaero 5 parts list

Just to put n my bit, I also have a problem with one of three AQ5 Pro controllers that is a little bit too wide to slide into the slot. I just loosened the screws, jammed it into the slot and tightened the screws back up. It is still a bit too tight, but I just deal with it.

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 23:53

Not on your life! I can dream these things up, then I hire an electronics guy to do it.! Sorry, I thought that since resistors were mentioned IRT makeing LEDs for 12vdc that this kind of thing was understood. I think it would be simple for someone who knows what wire is which with an LED.

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 15:08

Yes, if you know how to use the resistor. I was just pointing out that the AQ5 PWM output is 12v. I think I have figured out how to control a second RGB LED based on temperature change. Connect it like this: PWM 1 to blue leg, PWM 2 to common of relay, Normally open of relay to Red LED, Normally closed side of relay to Green LED. Temperature controller Blue between 20 to 30 Degree C with output PWM1, Temperature controller 2 for Green between 30 and 40 degrees. output PWM2 Temperature controller...

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 14:52

Airplex Modularity Rad liquid flow?? IN / OUT

A Picture would help. If you have the radiators only, and no pump included with the radiators, I cannot see why you could not use them with flow in either direction. The modular systems can be split so that there are two flow paths that are isolated from each other, so I would be a little careful about that. If you have tow radiators without an internal pump, I do not think it is a problem which way flow goes through them. On the other hand, why not just flip them 180 degrees in the horizontal p...

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 14:34

auqaero 5 xt how come my flow on the screen isn't showing my flow it shows 0.0l/h

To make flow show up on Aquaero 5 screen, you must change the Display Screen with AS2012, look for Information Pages tab, click on it, under available screens is a drop down box, scroll down to flow sensor and drag flow sensor 11 over to the right hand side under Displayed screens. Done.

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 14:29

Aquaero 5 real time clock causes huge time differences!

Yes, a water block is overkill for just 6 fans, unless you are also providing power to a pump from the Aquaero, which you are not. So, I don't think a water block is necessary for your situation. The Aquaero goes to stanby mode when the 12vdc power goes away due to computer shut down. IF the USB 5v stays on, the Aquaero display stays on in standby mode. IF the USB is also turned off, the Aquaero turns off and cold boots when the computer is turned on. The setting for USB is inside the motherboar...

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 13:50

Pressure Sensor

The correct sensor depends on the pump you have and the number of CPU/GPU water blocks in your loop. One way to find out is to install the Tee connector on the outlet side of the pump with a LONG hose on it. Run the hose vertically up to as high as you can make it reach and put a bucket under it just in case. Then start the pump. Use a ruler and measure the difference in hight between the water in the long tube and the level in the res. Convert to millimeters, select sensor, install, done.

Sonntag, 28. Oktober 2012, 13:41

Display D5 pump data on Aquaero?

I would also like to display the D5 USB/Aquabus pump information on the AQ5 display screen, but it looks like the information page is not yet ready in b16 of AS2012. I am waiting for the next update of AS2012. I hope the new page will be added then. Remember, the AS2012 software is still in developement.