• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 19:07

Forenbeitrag von: »magictoaster«

Aquasuite X.32 and OCTO fan controller firmware update issue

I've replaced the OCTO with an aquaero 6 XT and aquasuite X.32 says that it's disconnected. I've reinstalled X.31 and the aquaero 6 XT is working properly. Guess I'll try the OCTO with X.31 and see if it's working again! Edit 1: Reverting to aquasuite x.31 doesn't correct the issue with the OCTO fan controller but at least it now works properly with the aquaero 6 XT. Edit 2: Also, the firmware installed with aquasuite X.32 for my D5 NEXT doesn't work with aquasuite X.31, and it won't let me upda...

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 17:43

Sadly it's not working. The status LED doesn't turn on. It was connected to an HUBBY7 during the update.

Montag, 11. Januar 2021, 16:58

Just a quick warning: I've updated to the latest Aquasuite (X.32) and there was a firmware update for multiple components (OCTO, Farbwerk 360 and D5 NEXT). After the firmware update my OCTO fan controller no longer works (not recognized by the system/aquasuite).

Sonntag, 14. Dezember 2014, 16:18

Can’t control fan speed connected to PowerAdjust 2 Ultra using Aquaero 5 Pro/Aquasuite 2015-1

I’m having some issues with my setup which consist of: - 3 PowerAdjust 2 Ultra connected to an Aquaero 5 Pro. - 3 pins fans are connected to each PowerAdjust 2 Ultra. Everything appears to be working normally except that I can only change power to the fans connected to the Aquaero 5 Pro and not the ones connected to the PowerAdjust 2 Ultra. When in the Fans section for Aquasuite 2015-1 I can see all fans and the proper rotation speed and voltage are displayed. If I change Maximum power from 100%...