• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 80.

Montag, 12. September 2016, 17:32

Forenbeitrag von: »jpmboy«

aqualis base for pump adapters 880 ml with fountain effect

Zitat von »Shoggy« 10kOhm NTC sensors work fine with the aquaero or any other device from us. It should be possible to use the regular flow port but I can not tell which impulse rate you will have to set. I am not sure but I think I saw some kind of conversion table a while ago and if I remember correctly the conversion was not linear. So lower and higher flow rates generate different impulse rates. As said: I am not sure about this but I know for sure that other user already had "fun" with thi...

Samstag, 10. September 2016, 03:03

Zitat von »Shoggy« For others: the centered port must be used as inlet to get the fountain effect. Hi Shoggy, Thanks for the confirmation! It's been awhile since I pinged the Forum. I have a couple of questions regarding a new Aquaero 6 Pro. 1) I just put it in a rig/case build and I already have a Koolance in-line thermocouple: 10 KOhm this one Can this simply be plugged into one of the t=T-sensor slots on the AQ6Pro? 2) I also already have a flowmeter - this one which is plugged into this whi...

Donnerstag, 8. September 2016, 04:44

NVM - I found some help in the Forums. Had to switch the inlet.

Donnerstag, 8. September 2016, 02:48

Hey guys, I just hooked in the above reservoir with the D5 pump adapter. Pressure tested and tightened up where needed, filled the res with Aq coolant, clipped in an ATX jumper to just test the loop with no MB or anything in the case and no Fountain? Pump is running, and I followed the instructions included... I think. (A picture would have been very helpful). Is this connected incorrectly? picture attached. John [attach]5775[/attach]

Montag, 1. April 2013, 03:51

Aquasuite 2013-1, Ambitious, but still buggy.

Scott. - download a copy of Process Explorer (google it) by sysinternals. You can see the exact cpu and ram being held by all processes and services. I have not yet upgraded to AS2013 so haven't looked at it memory stack yet.

Montag, 25. März 2013, 02:41

AquaSuite-13 Summary

Wow! Great guide. You put a lot of effort into that. Why not post the guide here. It deserves a "sticky"

Samstag, 23. März 2013, 00:57

AquaSuite-13 Summary

Thanks Namron. where is the guide?

Freitag, 22. März 2013, 23:14

AquaSuite-13 Summary

Is there a summary changelog?

Freitag, 15. März 2013, 14:09

Poweradjuster 2 - joke?

Zitat von »mandrix« Zitat von »Pilo« Two words: Common Sense! 12 standoffs...8 longer, 4 shorter ones...1 mounting bezel...12 holes...8 shorter (thin metal sheet)...4 longer ones (doubled metal sheets)...and you guys seriously complain about it how complicated it is to attach three PA2 to one mounting bezel? Are you kidding me? How do you guys find your bathrooms and beds? Only with GPS? I mean, the americans launched rockets (huge tubes with lots of highly explosive material in it) with astron...

Donnerstag, 14. März 2013, 18:31

XML Export Error/Bug Aquasuite 2012-6

Excellent!

Donnerstag, 28. Februar 2013, 18:21

Aquasuite 2012 software issue

Zitat von »Buckey« Landis - Since you repair this stuff for a living, maybe you can find the answer to all of our problem! Troll? Or helpful forum member....

Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2013, 02:33

Aquasuite 2012 software issue

Landis - considering you repair this stuff for a living, during the reinstall, you deleted all aquacomputer folders? Smetimes its a windows thing after an update... Did you try sfc /scannow to repair the kernel? Does event viewer show ANY errors or alerts that coincide with the problem occuring? I agree, reinstalling windows suks.

Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2013, 22:03

Aquaduct 360 eco+ safe operating temperatures and how to extend

Zitat von »olesk« That's pretty much what I was recommended by the excellent customer service at Aquacomputer as well. Thanks a lot for the input! Adding another radiator will help alot. For my 720xt i purchased the high flow kit AC sells to boost flow (i wanted approx 60 l/h minimum). It worked great installed about 1 meter from the base of the 720. I have the 720 on the floor, and the first water block (cpu) is about 1.2m above the main pump, both pumps are pushing "uphill". Adding a DCC pump...

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013, 01:30

When will the next version of AS2012 be available? Will it fix the memory & CPU hogging?

Zitat von »sebastian« The next version release with several bug fixes we plan to release at beginning march. Thanks for the update Sebastien. We're looking forward to a new version... Especially one that addresses the memory/cpu issue.

Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013, 01:26

Aquaduct 360 eco+ safe operating temperatures and how to extend

I think a 360 is a little light for even 2 GPUs. You need at least another 360 rad with fans. Put a liang DcC pump in the loop at the eco 360 outlet. May e one of the AC rad w/D5 pump built in?

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013, 18:56

System flush

thanks. as for what catches crap knocked loose, i have two inline micron particle screens for the occasion.(nice having a few labs to pull these from !) doing the macarena with a 720XT is not gonna happen.

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013, 18:49

maximum fan output selection for controller?

Back on this subject: Why would I want to turn my fans off? ... well, why do you need them running constantly??? 1) unless the two graphics cards in this rig are pumping out heat, passive cooling works very well with external rads (I have a 720XT Mk4). My sysem is on 24/7, i only need forced air (fans) when doing molecular dynamics calcs or gaming. 2) my airtemp sensor is on the intake side of the fan system. It just tries too hard to match water temp and air temp. I adjusted my control curve to...

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013, 00:10

System flush

Anybody have experience with the product below? Shoggy - okay to use with aquacomputer products? http://www.frozencpu.com/products/17967/…tl=g30c103s1847

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013, 00:03

Zitat von »EnigmaG« My advice. Keep it simple, use water temp. Yea - i set up ased on water- air temp and the fans run for a. Bery long time trying to match the two temps even with a startup temp of 2oC difference. It works, maybe a bit of tweaking with a "shut off fans" delta T would be good. But.... I went back to water temp. Jacksonfire's suggestion is a good one, with a start and stop delta T defined. AS2012 has start, but not stop parameters.

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013, 23:44

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Wow that is a really complicated system you describe and I can't see any benefit to it. The Aquaero controls the speed of fans ... which cool the water ... as long as the water is kept to a low temperature the cooling effect on the water blocks is the same. The CPU and GPU temps will jump up and down with varying load but water temperature will stay relatively stable and change slowly. The best way to control your cooling is to base the speed of your fans on the differen...

Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013, 23:40

What, exactly, has to be running for fan control?

Settings you send to the controller by clicking the disk icon will run w/o aquasuite. I do not think you need to start AS 2012 with windows. Shoggy or Sebastien can clarify this.

Mittwoch, 30. Januar 2013, 15:15

It would be a mistake to link fan speed to cpu or gpu temperature since the fluctuation is fast - although there are ways to "dampen" the effect on the controller. Use water temp to control rad fan speed.

Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013, 21:20

Aquaduct MK4 coolant quality sensor

Anybody home?

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013, 15:53

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

Sebastien, Thank you for attending to this.

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013, 15:48

Aquaduct MK4 coolant quality sensor

How does the coolant quality sensor in the 720 mk4 work? Conductivity?

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2013, 14:56

Fixed! Aquasuite crashing or closing within seconds of starting

What happens if you start AS without loading OHM? Frankly, i would not have OHM start with windows.

Sonntag, 6. Januar 2013, 04:12

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

Yaeh - i don't use the data logs or graphing functions... but AS2012-6 will pile up the private bytes anyway. Don't know what is causing it; it is sporadic. Eh - i don't leave a page displaying anyway, so no big problem, unless i do leave one up!

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 21:57

i know this might not be the site for this

SLD - You're a better man than I. I put all my equip in a closet rack (including a Xantech distribution hub) under the stairs... looks great from the top side! Louvered door and all - access to the backside from the basement with an attic ladder and what a freakin mess back there! I can't even imagine how to tidy it up! Yup - BJC makes nice cables and will mesh sleeve what ever bundle you want. Good stuff, reasonbly priced. The best long-run HDMI cables made.

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 14:14

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

Sysinternal suite: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb842062 Larry - we run lots of software that uses .net. AS2012just needs some polishing. It is a very nice piece of software for setting up controls with great features like the "send to Desktop" feature... but using this will build a memory stack that is essentially out of control.

Samstag, 5. Januar 2013, 14:07

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

I thought this memory leak might have been addressed in -6, but it was not. Dissapointing. Here's a few screenshots with up to 1.3MB of private bytes... i did not do anything special to get to 1.3 (in AS-4), just let it sit Minimized in a page view. If i just leave it sitting minimized without any page active, it wil not build a memory pile after days, so it's something with the 1 hour data and plain old good housekeeping practices in the code.

Freitag, 4. Januar 2013, 23:27

Good cables and interconnects, fair price = Blue Jeans Cables.

Freitag, 4. Januar 2013, 23:18

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

Yeah SLD, i noticed this issue a few threads back. It is easist to monitor this with Process Explorer (google it, if you cant find it, i'll post the program here). AS 2012-6 will comsume an extraordinary amount of memory and cpu... Try closing AS and then restart it ,but do not open a page. Tis will stop the memory leak, but defeats the purpose of the program - eh. I have found that after viewing a data page, if i click on another page - like the AS tab- and minimize AS, the memory hogging is re...

Freitag, 28. Dezember 2012, 00:27

Oh... That IS sweet! BC used very forward technology which many poopooed when he first brought it out. I have four of his early tracking downconverter amps feeding bi-amped Mirage M-1s. The price of highend stuff has gone through the roof, but you can get very good quality sound from reasonably priced stuff today. I still struggle with the quality of digital music commercial bitrates basically suk. Those ML-2c speakers are good stuff. Enjoy! Ps: recently I've been enjoying IEMs (vs headphones) -...

Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2012, 16:25

Quality advise

SLG - thanks for the link to Russell's webpage. He and Bob Carver help disuade deluded friends that tube amps "sound so much better" than modern power amps. I have owned both types...sold the tube amps (very fast due ti the mystique!) - It all comes down to the quality of the source material.

Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012, 13:59

AS 2012-6

Well - i was being hopeful. After sitting overnight minimized. still hovering at >10% cpu utilization. At idle !!

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 03:21

More newbies question about the aquaduct Mark IV

Darthsyn - Shoggy helped me with this earlier this year. I looped in a Liang pump - it works fine. There is a kit: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2483 I bought the DCC pump and poweramp, looped it in with high flow quick disconnects to the outlet of the MkIV. In my case the the base of the MkIV is about 1 meter below the first cooling block... went from 40 l/h to 60-70 l/h with the DCC at 9.2V. For me, the main purpose was to put a backup/redundancy into the system.

Donnerstag, 20. Dezember 2012, 03:11

AS 2012-6

Memory and processor utilization appears to be much improved vs 2012-5. Anyone else seeing the same?

Samstag, 15. Dezember 2012, 23:03

Aquaduct Mark IV 720 help

Very odd. Assuming it is not a bad cable, i woudl try unpugging all usb except keyboard and mouse, see if it continues to disconnect. I experienced this once since upgrading the firmware and it resolved after doing the above and then reconnecting other usb and usb hubs.

Samstag, 15. Dezember 2012, 07:00

The atx break kit provides 5v standby power viia the pcb and the other cable ( not the usb). should solve the clock issue. Also allows for another way to emergency shut down. Worth getting. There's some good detail on it here. Search the forum for hookup detail. your usb issue looks like an issue with the motherboard? The firmware flash worked right? No "usb" with a red X ? Oh - the level sensor will reset every time the mk4 looses power eg, unplugging power cable, switching off powersupply.

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2012, 20:59

Pilo is correct. You will not see anything related to the aquaduct in device manager. Under "Devices and Printers" you should see the aquaduct as a keyboard icon. Make sure you are using a USB 2.0 port (although 3.0 should still work but you never know). If you start aquasuite 2012-5 (remove any other versions, download it and install), make sure to update the firmware. If you have no USB connection to the MkIV, this option will not be available. Let us know how you are doing... Oh - did you get...

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2012, 02:16

Go to the aguasuite tab and update the firmware. Make sure you are using AS 2012-5, firmware should be 1012. I have a markIV and its great. You're gonna love it! Im on W7, not 8 but it wont work with AS 2012-5 with the old firmware. Check your devices and you should see the key pad as an "input device". Mine does not show up as an aquaduct in the device manager.

Montag, 3. Dezember 2012, 20:22

ATX-BREAK on alarm and PC standby

I use the ATX break set up with the aquaduct and set the relay to close for 2 seconds which will effect a system shutdown if defined "system failure" criteria are met. The 5v line powers the aquaduct's control unit in standby which will reset the relay on restart, ignore alarm conditions for 10 sec, and power up. Testing worked fine but no real-time event has occured, thankfully! I was not able to use the tach signal for this purpose.

Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012, 16:37

shiping to Usa?

Check aquatuning...

Samstag, 1. Dezember 2012, 14:56

shiping to Usa?

A week or two. It has to move through customs and you never know. Alternatively, get it from AquaTuning - they will fedex air. ($$)

Mittwoch, 28. November 2012, 15:25

Power Adjust 2

Impressive. It looks to me that you'll be generating something in the range of 700 +/- 100 watts or so, max.

Dienstag, 27. November 2012, 17:19

Power Adjust 2

Bytales - what are you planning to cool with 24 or more fans?

Dienstag, 27. November 2012, 17:01

Updated aquasuite/firmware stabillity issues??

Zitat von »sebastian« The memory consumption is ok. The aquasuite hold every value from each connected device with a history of 60minutes. Each value has a history of 3600 values + times. The aquaero have ~200 Values. When you use charts, the charts need also some memory and cpu time to display the graphs. When you use other monitoring software the memory/cpu load is similar to the aquasuite. Thanks Sanastian. Good software, nice work. The hardware/software package AQ offers is second to none.

Dienstag, 27. November 2012, 01:59

Aquasuite screenshot 2

Grabbing more memory resources over time. (after a brief game session). However, within a few minutes this dropped down to 302K private and 318K working. Learning more... if i turn on data capture for graphing with the built-in function (nice) AS gets more hungry. Again -the software is working fine, no AS-caused crashes at all.

Dienstag, 27. November 2012, 01:36

What's on my Aquacomputer temp. sensor?

Whoa - makes me want to see what gunk/corrosion i have going on in there. If it scraped off and the metal is intact - may be a good sign. It looks like some sort of leechable organic residue, maybe from plactics in the loop? but thats alot of stuff collecting there.

Dienstag, 27. November 2012, 01:29

Aquasuite screenshot

As indicated above the attached image is self explanatory- just fyi. For comparison, I have UCSF Chimera running in the background with a colored ribbon 3D model based upon X-Ray data of a very large protein complex (the 26S proteasome). AS2012 holds a 300MB working set. if i let this sit overnight this will increase significantly. Like I said, no big deal in terms of memory use as a percent of total, but AS2012 competes in this "dimension" with some hungry software.