• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Mittwoch, 8. Juni 2016, 23:48

Forenbeitrag von: »Warrior1986«

New: kryographics Pascal for GTX 1080 and GTX 1070

I'm in the same boat as you, '47 Knucklehead. I want this gorgeous looking block in my system, but I'm going to be buying either the Asus Strix or eVGA Classified card which means I can't. I really do hope that AQ would change their position and make a block for the custom PCB cards, especially the FTW/Classified cards as the demand is definitely there with EKWB for whatever reason confirming they are NOT making a block for them. The only other alternative I see would be to just buy the cheapest...

Donnerstag, 2. Juni 2016, 03:51

Zitat von »Shoggy« Zitat von »Warrior1986« This thing is beautiful! Any pictures of the active variant backplate? I definitely would want that one to pair up with the block. Is the block compatible with the eVGA GTX 1080 Classified card? That's the card I've almost settled on purchasing, but I've been unable to find a full coverage waterblock for it as EKWB has stated they will NOT be making one for it. The active backplate will look like all others before. You can see photos here for example. ...

Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016, 23:08

This thing is beautiful! Any pictures of the active variant backplate? I definitely would want that one to pair up with the block. Is the block compatible with the eVGA GTX 1080 Classified card? That's the card I've almost settled on purchasing, but I've been unable to find a full coverage waterblock for it as EKWB has stated they will NOT be making one for it.

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014, 04:24

New user with Aquaero 5 PRO and have 2 questions in Aquasuite

Zitat von »bcikota« While working with profiles is one way of doing what you need, that is to regulate the water temperature, why not use the in-built controller features? Basically, you can use the water temperature, or the air/water delta temperature to control the speed of your fans and keep the water below a certain temperature. Thank you, Boris! This is exactly what I'm looking for. Where/what is the in-built controller feature you're talking about?

Samstag, 15. Februar 2014, 18:14

I'm not sure what you mean by normal controls. As far as I can see, the only way to do what I want the Aquaero to do is through the alarm system. I want to be able to set it so that it maintains the water temperature no higher than 30C. So basically, for fans to automatically go faster as the temp goes up, and then to slow back down once the computer is idling.

Samstag, 15. Februar 2014, 03:56

RAM Usage increase after update?

I just updated from Aquasuite 2012 Beta 16 to Aquasuite 2014 1.3 (also updating my Aquaero 5 Pro from Firmware 1025 to 1036) and Task Manager is showing Aquasuite fluctuating between 690 and 730MB usage. Now I don't care TOO much considering I have 16GB of RAM, however this is a huge increase over what it used before at no more than 90-100MB. Is this normal?

Samstag, 15. Februar 2014, 02:32

Zitat von »balizeiro« Zitat von »LarryWill729« For your second item, in Aquasuite 2012, under the Aquero 5 tab, at the bottom is a tab for "System" Click on that, and you will find a button for Export profile and import profile. set up AS2012 for idle situations, and export it as Slow or some other name, the change AS2012 setting for games and export that profile as working hard or some other name. Then when you get ready to go to bed, import the slow profile, and when you want to work/play, im...

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 17:25

720XT Mk IV

Hmm, that's a problem then as I currently have the pump hooked up to the fan header to be able to control the pump speed, and I have no other open fan headers. So then it sounds like I will be unable to monitor the pump's RPM.

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 06:53

720XT Mk IV

I don't know if this is related, but I'm having the same "problem." I hooked up my Aquacomputer D5 pump's RPM sensor to the Aquaero 5 PRO on the 3-pin RPM connector, but I don't see anywhere in Aquasuite where I can see what RPM the pump is running at.

Mittwoch, 15. August 2012, 06:50

Hello everyone, first I want to say that I absolutely love my Aquaero 5. It's the highlight of my new build. Now that I've had a chance to get everything settled and installed, I finally hooked up the Aquaero to the USB connection so I can start to control it from within Windows 7. Here's where my first 2 questions are. 1 - Where can I set and configure the chart information? I want to be able to display the water temperature and have a 15 minute window so I can see how the temps change overtime...