• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-10 von insgesamt 10.

Mittwoch, 18. August 2021, 18:56

Forenbeitrag von: »WraithGTO«

D5 Aquabus issue.

Hi , Sorry to drag up my old thread. I would like to add another loop to a new system I am building. I still have this D5 pump. ,that has been sitting in a box all this time. . Due too above issue with the Aquabus.issue I contacted the support email too see if they have any spare circuit boards a few weeks ago now, about a replacement board. But i haven't had a reply. I know the Aquabus USB D5 is an old model. i searched the store to buy a replacement D5 Aquabus USB pump , but it seems it is not...

Donnerstag, 12. November 2015, 16:26

D5 Aquabus issue.

Zitat von »Shoggy« There is no way to measure anything useful here. The firmware can not be flashed again - it would also not help tp solve the problem because I am already pretty sure the aquabus interface is damaged. Thanks for the reply Shoggy. Are there replacement aquabus circuit boards available Cheers

Dienstag, 10. November 2015, 11:06

D5 Aquabus issue.

Hi Shoggy. Is there any way of forcing a firmware update to the AC D5 pump . Cheers

Sonntag, 8. November 2015, 08:02

D5 Aquabus issue.

Hi . I have had my D5 pump for 2 years and have only ever run it through USB. The pump does work fine using USB connection I decided yesterday to run it using the Aquabus terminal. But I don't seem to get any signal from the D5 in Aquasuite using a Aquabus cable. It won't show up in the Aquero 5 XT section for Pumps. I tried resetting the pump back to factory default re-linking with USB and setting device ID, But it won't show up when connected via Aquabus cable. I have another spare D5 USB/Aqua...

Montag, 12. November 2012, 14:56

AQUAGRATIX HD 7970 and Sapphire Dual X 7970 compatability

Thanks for the info Shoggy. Can you tell me what and where please on the 7970 DualX OC Blue PCB variant. That will make the AC block not fit please. Cheers

Sonntag, 11. November 2012, 11:43

AQUAGRATIX HD 7970 and Sapphire Dual X 7970 compatability

Gday I was looking at buying 2 of the AQUAGRATIX HD 7970 water blocks, but I am not sure if they will fit my Sapphire 7970 cards Does anyone know if the AQUAGRATIX HD 7970 will fit a Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X OC . It has a SKU 11197-03-40G. I believe it is Similar to a reference card but with a few slight changes. eg there is a extra row of caps to the rear of the card . Here is a link to the Sapphire Card http://www.rwlabs.com/article.php?cat=&id=708&pagenumber=5 Cheers

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012, 11:56

AC D5 Pump mounting query

G'day Shoggy you must be referring to The Koolance RP-452X2 Reservoir for PMP-450/S Pumps Rev.1.3 My Reservoir is the Rev 2.0, which the pumps sit with the rotor down I have the same Res as audiophile20 has linked above

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012, 13:13

AC D5 Pump mounting query

G'day I have a question about mounting the D5 pump in a Bay reservoir . I currently have a Koolance RP-452X2 Reservoir Dual bay Rev 2.0 , that holds 2x D5 pumps. Looking at the AC D5 pump manual is says the D5 can't be mounted with the rotor down. With the Koolance res, the mounting for the pumps is with the rotor down . I have had no problems with the Bay res using some old D5 pumps. My question is, I am getting 2 new AC D5 USB pumps next week, But what is wrong with mounting the new AC D5 USB ...

Sonntag, 26. August 2012, 02:10

Power Adjust 2 Standard upgrade Key?

Thanks chippie for the info and tips. The reason behind asking about the upgrade key for the standard PA2 is, There is stock of the PA2 standards in Australia.and no stock and ETA on the ultras.. I was thinking of getting 3+ standards and then upgrade them to Ultras. As you say 1 key does 1 PA2. The price of the key plus the initial purchase price of the standard. Makes a Standard PA2 cost more than an ultra PA2 . I may be better to wait until the ultras are in stock in Australia. It's a shame t...

Donnerstag, 23. August 2012, 13:13

Power Adjust 2 Standard upgrade Key?

G'day I found on the AC Store that you can purchase a key to upgrade the PA2 standard to a PA2 Ultra.. I tried to translate the German page to English , but it translate to broken English and makes it hard to understand 1. Have any of you done this upgrade with a key and what is involved please ? 2.If i have 3x PA2 standards, do i purchase 3 keys ? 3.I am looking at buying 2 new AC D5 usb pumps. is The Aquaero5 XT or PA2 able to power and control them ? I am pretty sure the Aquaero can control t...