• 19.04.2024, 21:37
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

Dienstag, 4. September 2012, 12:39

Forenbeitrag von: »Drew-k«

How would you hook all of this together?

Well as I'm new to having an A5 (when it gets here anyway) I've been poking around, its one of the times having the chrome browser on my PC really comes in useful, its not perfect but a lot faster then learning German for sure.

Samstag, 1. September 2012, 16:55

Double check before i order an A5 LT

Cheers That Pretty much confirms what i was thinking, Guess I'll grab a PA2 run one of the pumps now and the flow meter. An get a 2nd PA2 when and if I add in more fans or an additional flow. I was going to test out using the side of a 5way splitter already in the loop over the waterblock 1st An MrToad the custom job is something the final build will probably get, as the power on/extra usb's an such are getting a custom pcb so simple enough to do a few more. But thanks for the quick reply guys

Samstag, 1. September 2012, 14:51

Oww... and a 2nd though, the Aquaero will be fine running off a PSU that's not running the PC yeah? without it get pissy when I turn on the PC? Probably not important as I may link the PSU's to share the load on the GPU 6 pins but not decided yet as I like having all the lights and pumps on without the PC for effect lol.

Samstag, 1. September 2012, 14:47

Hi 1st post so sorry its a question , but I've had a couple bloopers with this build and I just wanted to see if all this will work as intended without a PA2 but i think i need one. (main blooper was a HDD killing my mobo and all the other HDD's 2 weeks after i get my temporary loop installed) Setup is currently: CPU+3GPU blocks (2 full 1 uni) 360 and 420 RAD 2x EK 4.0 pumps (a res for each) 18w @1.8A (+/-10%) 7 typhoons What i plan to add is: 1 flow meter (I might add in a 2nd flow meeter due t...