• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

Freitag, 7. September 2012, 08:23

Forenbeitrag von: »Ludo«

Just want to ask a few questions.

Ah yes, so thats good. Thank you for your help. One final question, if I use the Aquabus on say the D5 pump, do I also need to use the temp and tacho setting or does the Aquabus transfer this information?

Freitag, 7. September 2012, 07:20

Thanks for the reply. I did see that review and had a look through it, was worried that he blew the device up at the end though. With just my 9x120 mm fans they would use 13 watts, then add the 5x140 mm (not decided a make yet), but the watt per channel is 19.8 watt so with 4 fan channels I should be fine without anything else then. As you suggests make sure I get the waterblock to keep the temps down. But I never thought of running the power for the pumps from the PSU, completely slipped my min...

Freitag, 7. September 2012, 05:22

Okay so I have tried to do my research but not alot of information on the Aquaero in English. Here is what I was wanting to do. Run two Laing D5 pumps, but since they are a similar price to the Aqua computer ones, run two of these and monitor them. I know that running these off the Aquaero XT is pushing it so I was going to get two PA2 to run them. I think that you daisy chain the two (or three) PA2s Aquabuses together then the end can connect to the Aquaero Aquabus and the other end can take bo...