• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 153.

Montag, 1. März 2021, 19:57

Forenbeitrag von: »SverreMunthe«

Aquasuite has left the screen area.

Found a solution. You SHIFT-RIGHT CLICK on the app (Aquasuite) on the Taskbar and select Move. Then use the arrow keys randomly until you see the app.

Montag, 1. März 2021, 19:51

Aquasuite has left the screen area.

I have just finished moving my PC from one cabinet to another. While testing things out I used a single screen. Now, with 3 screens, Aquasuite is somewhere outside the area covered by the monitors. I have moved them around (Nvidia Control Panel), and sometimes I see it, but when Nvidia is finished it has disappeared again. I have been looking for a ini file or the likes that keeps the positioning data of Aquasuite (most apps used to have that at some point in the distant future), but am unable t...

Freitag, 26. Februar 2021, 15:49

DPS fill on Aqualis/D5 Next combos, raw value doesn't change (770)

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Do you have the Pressure equalization membranes installed? "I have the pressure sockets, or whatever they're called on both tanks" can hardly mean anything else, can it?

Freitag, 26. Februar 2021, 09:47

DPS fill on Aqualis/D5 Next combos, raw value doesn't change (770)

I have 2 of these combos, 1 delivering to the radiator and one taking over after the radiator. I have only tested on one of them so far, but I noticed the values being a bit odd. I calibrated at 78% fill level, and when the tank was full it still showed 78%. When I tried manually calibrating I noticed the raw value was 770 from about 45% and all the way up to 100%. Is this because I have 2 of these in the same loop, making it impossible for the mps to get a correct reading? I have the pressure s...

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 19:37

How do I read info from HWMonitor into Aquasuite?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »SverreMunthe« Is that from HWInfo? I opened HWInfo (not Aquasuite mind you), and found nothing of interest. Yes, the source is HWiNFO. I updated the original snippet above with an arrow to draw attention to the sensor source path... you may need to reload the page for the picture to update. The Corsair Link driver must be running, but the Link software should NOT be running... polling issues. Snippet of the HWiNFO Sensor Panel: [attach]7063[/attach] Thanks!

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 16:39

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« If what you are looking for is in the snippet below, then the answer, as mditch suggested, is the same as when you were pursuing this some time ago. Why be a fanboy of a company that disses your requests, and then you go down on the one that has what you want? HWiNFO is the superior product between it, AIDA64 and HWmonitor... and yes, I still have a license for AIDA64 also, but it will not get renewed. Is that from HWInfo? I opened HWInfo (not Aquasuite mind you), and fou...

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 14:15

Zitat von »mditsch« Hi, try HWinfo. That's a diffrent tool and working very, very well with AC's Aquasuite. https://www.hwinfo.com/ I subscribe to Aida64 and can't see anything in HWInfo that Aida64 isn't doing way better. What I'm looking for is the efficiency rate of my PSU, but the guy behind Aida64 claims it's bogus (the value every PSU producer uses to show how good their PSU is). HWMonitor pro shows this value, but as long as Aquasuite doesn't support it there's not much to be done.

Freitag, 15. November 2019, 11:17

I'm using Aida64, and it works great, except the developer absolutely refuses to show the efficiency value of my PSU (AX1200i). So I wanted to try HWMonitor, and find that the Pro version shows this value. The problem is that HWMonitor doesn't show up as a data source (same place as Aida64, under Data from Aqua Computer service). In Aida64 I have to set some variables, but the only thing I find in HWMonitor is Listening Mode, which I have enabled. I have NOT bought the Pro version, it's a trial ...

Donnerstag, 22. August 2019, 15:15

Is there a way for Aquasuite to read values from iCUE (Corsair)?

I'm using Aida64, but they absolutely refuse to show the efficiency value of Corsair AXi PSU's because they say the value is worthless. So I was wondering if there's any other ways to get the value imported into Aquasuite. I can see it in iCUE.

Donnerstag, 15. August 2019, 19:15

Is there a way to change LED color depending on alarm mode?

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« I believe the only sensors the aquaero RGB controller works with are temp sensors. Which parameter have you assigned the alarm to? A temperature? I haven’t started setting up the alarms yet, thought I ask first.

Donnerstag, 15. August 2019, 14:30

Is there a way to change LED color depending on alarm mode?

I would like the led to stay green on normal operation, orange on warning and red on alarm. Is there any way to do this?

Montag, 27. Mai 2019, 09:50

Assemble Aqualis 880ml (34074), Pump adapter (41095), and D5 Next

Zitat von »Crazy-Carl« Check your in box. That’s the way I assembled it, but without the bracket as mine is positioned vertically. What I don’t understand is how the water exits the small square hole on the backside, where the bracket is attached.

Sonntag, 26. Mai 2019, 15:23

Seriously? No one knows how to do this?

Haven’t anyone on the forum ever done this? I filled the loop with purified water today, to do a test, and all the water ran out of a square - SQUARE - hole on the backside of the tank!!! I can’t find any instructions on assembling this combo, and there isn’t even a user manual for download!

Mittwoch, 10. April 2019, 21:57

My mps Flow 200 isn't reading anything?

Zitat von »MrLowe« I have a MPS400 instead of the MPS 200 (only difference is the ranges go higher than 200LPH and don't read accurately at lower rates down to 50LPH like the 200 does) I had originally connected the MPS directly off the port of a radiator with a rigid fitting and had similar issues as yours. After re-reading the manual, i saw that it needs some length of relatively straight tube before and after the MPS to get good readings, as it is pressure differential based and is easily di...

Samstag, 30. März 2019, 23:03

Assemble Aqualis 880ml (34074), Pump adapter (41095), and D5 Next

Anyone know of a video or picture showing how to do this, correctly? I’ve probably done it correct, but I would like to be certain. On the Aqualis there’s a G3/4 on the base, front, is that for a led?

Samstag, 30. März 2019, 11:48

What cases are people using that have good access to the Aquaero?

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Show us some pics when all is said and done! That might take a few months, depending on economy.

Samstag, 30. März 2019, 10:50

Zitat von »II ARROWS« I have this, so no shortage of 5,25" bay... https://www.hydra-shop.com/product/hydra-desk/ I use my PC for movie viewing, so I need at least one bay for the blu-ray player. My real issue was the lack of good front panel USB connector, most are are too empty or just look bad with ow crowded they are. Nice. I was looking at Lian-Li's, but it was a bit on the expensive side. Anyway, I bought a TT The Tower 900 https://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00002974 The ...

Mittwoch, 27. März 2019, 20:28

Can you use a 4-pin Y-splitter to connect 2 Aquabus cables?

I have 2 temps on an external radiator I would like to measure (outside temp and water temp of water outlet), but I only have 1 Aquabus cable going to an mps delta 40 fill sensor. Can I add another mps, just to get the temperature, and connect both mps' to the same cable, with a Y-splitter?

Montag, 25. März 2019, 22:14

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »SverreMunthe« Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »SverreMunthe« Zitat von »Diago« Maybe this one: Thermaltake core x71 I have it and it has enormous space and still 2 5,25" Slots - plus it has a reasonable price tag. Reasonable price tag? WOW! For it's design, it actually is versus competitors which could range $200+. That's in the States but if you're else where, prices can range higher. Starting price around $700 and the first panel I wanted to change was o...

Montag, 25. März 2019, 21:04

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Zitat von »SverreMunthe« Zitat von »Diago« Maybe this one: Thermaltake core x71 I have it and it has enormous space and still 2 5,25" Slots - plus it has a reasonable price tag. Reasonable price tag? WOW! For it's design, it actually is versus competitors which could range $200+. That's in the States but if you're else where, prices can range higher. Starting price around $700 and the first panel I wanted to change was over $150? That’s a bit on the pricy side in my boo...

Montag, 25. März 2019, 14:50

Zitat von »Diago« Maybe this one: Thermaltake core x71 I have it and it has enormous space and still 2 5,25" Slots - plus it has a reasonable price tag. Reasonable price tag? WOW!

Mittwoch, 20. März 2019, 20:01

RE: RE: RE: RE: What cases are people using that have good access to the Aquaero?

Zitat von »Railgun« Zitat von »SverreMunthe« I'm using a monster radiator (Mo-Ra3) and want it mounted inside the case (with pull-push), That's what I use, though only push. If I were to go push-pull, I'm pretty sure I'd still have room. That's odd they wouldn't help. They were more than happy to take my money. I'm using the horizon tray with a custom bracket and a custom front and back panel to specifically fit the MO-RA and some other things (140mm fan instead of 120mm for a larger HDD bracke...

Dienstag, 19. März 2019, 20:44

RE: RE: What cases are people using that have good access to the Aquaero?

Zitat von »Railgun« Zitat von »SverreMunthe« I have used MountainMods earlier, but they are expensive, not very good looking, and the transport from the US easily adds over $100 to the price tag. Ha. Don’t I know it. But necessity is the mother of ...necessity? For me I didn’t care about aesthetics, rather function. But of course I had many custom parts made....so yeah...it wasn’t cheap getting to the UK. But it works and will continue to work for me for years. Of course, the exchange rate was ...

Dienstag, 19. März 2019, 18:23

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« Have you looked at the Corsair Air 540? I have. The only real drawback seems to be that the 5,25" bay's are vertical. So, yes, been thinking about it.

Dienstag, 19. März 2019, 10:49

Zitat von »GTXJackBauer« I use a Corsair 900D that gives you some bays in front. Just click the side panels off and remove the bay screws and wallah! Way too small. I have it out in the shed somewhere. I would like a cube of some sort.

Montag, 18. März 2019, 22:58

Since 5,25” is all but history, what cases are left that gives you good access to the Aquaero (I water cool it, to make it even more complicated)? My latest case, CoolerMaster P700 is close to impossible to use, since I have to unscrew 10+ screws and remove the top fans and panel as well as the front panel. I have used MountainMods earlier, but they are expensive, not very good looking, and the transport from the US easily adds over $100 to the price tag.

Donnerstag, 14. März 2019, 04:04

My mps Flow 200 isn't reading anything?

My Aquastream Ultima reports virtual flow at 55 l/h at 3600 rpm up to 83 l/h at 4925 rpm (77%, which is the highest stabel speed on both pumps). My mps Flow 200 on the other hand has stopped reporting anything (raw value is mostly 0, but can, at times, show values up to something that translates to 44 l/h when both pumps run at max, which seems to be minimum of what it can read). If I set it as a Pressure 1000, then back to Flow 200, and reset to factory, it will show a value of anything between...

Donnerstag, 14. Februar 2019, 11:15

Aquasuite Update frequency?

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »SverreMunthe« Is there any way to increase the update frequency on Aquasuite? The short answer is No. There are technical reasons why we have limited the update frequency. Looking at Aquasuite, there are times I wonder if you bothered getting any good programmers at all. The potential is huge, but the way you treat it is still more unbelievable. If you joined forces with Aida64 you would probably earn more on Aquasuite than all other products you sell, combined.

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 18:17

Zitat von »Railgun« Learn the difference between why and what. Did I ask a why question? I don’t care why you want to do it. Also, look at what happens to your CPU. Try holding F5 to ramp up the polling interval and see what happens. The Aquaero isn’t polling directly (AFAIK) and is probably reliant on WMI. There will probably be a performance hit on polling at that interval. Additionally, as I alluded to, transfer is measured in bps or Bps. There’s no reason to get more granular. If you were l...

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 16:59

Zitat von »Railgun« What are you measuring? IOPS? Throughput in Xbps? The clue is in the name. A sub-second measure of disk utilization will provide what exactly? The same happens every time I ask something in this forum. Why do you need 2 pumps? Why do you use a Mo-Ra 3 with 18 fans? Why do you do this? Why do you do that? I just want to do it because it's fun, and it's possible. Why do anyone want to O/C the fastest CPU in the world? Do they need to? Hardly. Why do anyone play around with liq...

Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2019, 15:13

Is there any way to increase the update frequency on Aquasuite? It seems to be around 1 sec, at best, and I would like at least 100ms, preferable better. The reason is that I want to measure disk activity, and anything above 100ms is useless.

Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2018, 19:38

AquaComputer cuplex kryos NEXT doesn’t fit on Asus Maximus X

Turns out I got an old version. The backplate was changed a few months back. If, as me, you got a package with the old one (looks more like a mideval shield than something fit for a motherboard) contact support.

Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2018, 00:14

AquaComputer cuplex kryos NEXT doesn’t fit on Asus Maximus X

My German isn’t good enough for this. To me it seems that Aquacomputer is aware that the Cuplex Kryos NEXT doesn’t fit the Maximus MB. What is the solution? And, Aquacomputer, seriously, that back-plate is so big it’s worse than ridiculous! https://forum.aquacomputer.de/wasserk-hlung/108066-backplate-cuplex-kyros-next-passt-nicht-auf-neues-maximus-x-hero-370z/

Dienstag, 18. Dezember 2018, 19:45

Just bought a cuplex kryos NEXT with VISION 1156/1155/1151/1150, nickel/nickel, and there’s no Aquabus cable

Is this a new way of making the users life more complicated? I’ve been buying stuff from you for 6 years now, and never have I gotten anything that doesn’t have an Aquabus cable in it. Now I have to ask my supplier to order a cable from you, in Germany, get it sent to Norway, buy it from him, pay the same as the cable cost in postage, and wait for it to arrive. I’m guessing 1 month and €10 for something that costs next to nothing to make, and requires no extras for being included in the original...

Donnerstag, 19. April 2018, 11:51

My new PC seems to be finished

The fun thing, for me, is all the gadgets I can add. If not, why would I use stuff from Aquacomputer? My MB is fully capable of doing that job. It has fan connectors, flow connectors, pump connectors...

Mittwoch, 18. April 2018, 21:40

My new PC seems to be finished

Link to the album on Imgur. Some info about my reasons and about the build in general under the pictures.

Freitag, 3. November 2017, 14:18

Red LED on Aquaero 6 LT flashing

I just reset the Aquaero 6LT that I've used as a slave, earlier. I updated the firmware and everything seemed to be working. The only thing connected so far is the Farbwerk and some fans, nothing else. I have connected USB and power to the Aquaero. The one temp sensor connected works and the Aquaero shows up as it should, in Aquasuite. The thing is, the fans will not run, even with the voltage set manually to full (yes, I've tricked for keeping minimum voltage). Also, there's a red LED next to A...

Freitag, 29. September 2017, 17:05

Problems resetting Aquaero 6 from, Slave to Master

Zitat von »Shoggy« Have you connected the temperature sensor pins in the right way? Must be Quellcode 1 2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 : : : : [:] [:] [:] [:] Yes.

Freitag, 29. September 2017, 16:24

Problems resetting Aquaero 6 from, Slave to Master

1. Turn off PC 2. Remove all connectors except the power 3. Short Temp Sensors 5 through 8 (I don't have 4 jumpers so I've used both screws and aluminium foil) 4. Turn on power 5. After a few seconds you should hear a beep (I hear no beep) 6. Turn off the power 7. Start the PC as normal This doesn't do it for me. I did notice a short blink from a red led, on the backside of the Aquaero, but not sure where it was, and it hasn't happened again. I have another Aquaero 6, the master, but I don't nee...

Dienstag, 2. Mai 2017, 11:31

Problems with LT as a slave

And, it's working again. Guess I just have to turn off the PC (remove power) and pray to some obscure god of Aquabus connections when ever it choose to shut down the connection.

Montag, 1. Mai 2017, 02:34

Zitat von »Pilo« Have you tried to reset the Aquaero units to factory setting? It worked again, then stopped working. I'll do some more checking, but had it been this soecific unit, why has it happend several times earlier, with different units and on different computers?

Sonntag, 30. April 2017, 04:28

I've had this problem before, with both a 6 XT running a 5 LT as a slave and a 5 XT running a 5 LT as a slave. I just bought an Aquaero 6 LT, changed the display from my XT and set up the old XT, now LT, as a slave (up to date on FW). For a while it worked well, but when I disconnected a fan (while the PC was running) I lost the slave. Checked cables (only Aquabus and 4 fans) and everything seems fine. The slave doesn't show up as a connected Aquabus unit on the XT. Rebooted twice, doesn't help....

Donnerstag, 23. März 2017, 19:25

Problem with calibrating temperature

Ended up with heating the room up so the water temp was about the same as it will be with moderate load and calibrated everything from there. Used a flat temp sensor that I taped together with the sensor I calibrated (both room and cabinet temp sensors are placed inside small containers, to keep them from fluctuating when wind blows on them (just dangling my feet near the room temp sensor will make it fluctuate enough that the fans or pumps might start running) and moved it around. With water se...

Dienstag, 21. März 2017, 22:18

Do you mean the room temp? Because I controll the fans and pumps based on that temp and the delta of it too the interior temperature of the cabinet and the water outlet of the radiator. I then have about 4 degrees C range, so a fluctuation of one or two degrees because of wind (open door/window or just the dog brushing by the probe, will turn everything up to max. Putting it in an insulated container will show the correct temp, but it will take it some time to change. I've done something of the ...

Dienstag, 21. März 2017, 20:37

I have gotten a bit of a problem calibrating the temp sensors in my new PC. I shut down Windows, turn the power on and check the temps via Aquero 6xt. First I leave it off over night, check in with an hour inbetween to see that all temps are steady and use a new temp probe that is close to the average temp of the room and only a tenth of a degree lower than the amps, as a refference. Then I tape the refference probe to the plastic "container" that I have placed the probe that meassures roomtempe...

Freitag, 17. März 2017, 16:17

Where do I meassure room temp?

The power cable from the XT is touching the side window as well, not enough room for the old Molex plugg. I'll by another Ultima later. The Ultimas free up 1 curve controller each, in the Aquasuite, which is sorely needed. When it comes to flow, is it better to keep both pumps at the same rpm or is it ok to, as I do, let the first pump start and then let the second kick in later? I have set the first to run from 1,5 to 4,5C and the second from 2,5 to 5,5C, that way there won't be any "vacum", an...

Mittwoch, 15. März 2017, 00:01

I ordered 4 SilenX, iXtrema Pro, IXP-52-14, 80x15. Have used them before and they are ok. What makes noise in the room is the 3 120mm fans mounted under the side of the desk, to keep cold air flowing under it (the power supply I use for them can be set to several different voltages between 3v and 12v, I'll reduce it from 12v later, when I know that the PC cooling is as I want it). Oh, and the damned pumps (2 Aquastreams, 1 Ultima and 1 XT). I got my brother in law to make an acrylic plate wich I...

Dienstag, 14. März 2017, 23:41

Changed direction on the 4+4 fans on the right side back and it did indeed help. It actually looks like I can't get negative pressure even with all the fans in the back at full speed. I've ordered 4 80mm fans to put on the top to see if that can help getting the air out. Fans out, back is 12 fans in a pull/push configuration. Fans in through the radiator, front is 18 fans in a pull/push configuration. The radiator is a Mo-Ra 3 Pro (yeah, I mounted it in the front of the cabinet, got MountainMods...

Dienstag, 14. März 2017, 00:52

Yeah, but I got a total of 15 120 holes and 4 80 holes on the top. As it is now I use the 2 outs behind the MB as outtake, the rest as in and let the over pressure get rid of the rest through the top 4 holes. This is obviously not enough (or too much, depends on hwo you see it), so I'll turn the in-fans at the back to blow air out. Will see what that does.