• 17.04.2024, 00:10
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 29. September 2010, 06:59

Forenbeitrag von: »Cal«

Aquaduct 360 XT production of 2007 still with some Proplems.

hi all , i have few proplems that never got fixd at all, my display keeps telling me * pump 1 not avil.* firmwear too old not connected* and it never stops dam flashing. Now am gona give u some Aquareo inormation Firmware Version is 4.15a i am not sure if there is any new ones. Os Version is 2.03 hardware version is 4.00 i have the Aquasuite v 4.69.00 witch i belive its the latest one As for how setings are i used teh Seting Wizard to make sure am not doing anyting wrong. but that didnt help at ...

Samstag, 2. Februar 2008, 01:46

Re: aquasuite 4.52.10 incl. aquaduct 360 XT mark I

yes i do have the old aquaduct 360 XT had same proplem as another member did where it side that Pump 1 not availabel and firmewar too old and not connected but i hop i can fix the proplem i have right now from the upcoming update

Freitag, 1. Februar 2008, 01:56

Re: aquasuite 4.52.10 incl. aquaduct 360 XT mark I

great to hear about the update iv beeing wating for it becuse i have this proplem with the Aquaduct 360 XT i have flashed the Firmwar on accident with aqueaero firmewar now woulde i be abel to reverse it to how it is or NO ? by using the updated Files ? or firmeware files ?

Dienstag, 8. Januar 2008, 03:40

Re: Urgent firmware !

hello hop every one had a great holidays ! WEll now seriosly I NEED the origenal Firmware of the Aquaduct 360XT i Reflashed it By accident to aquaero and now its not leting me reflush it with the aquaduct other flash fiels PLEASE HELP!

Freitag, 30. November 2007, 01:14

Re: Urgent firmware !

i dont even know what to say :-S i mean can any one help or point me to the right direction or somthing all i need is the latest firmware for the aquaduct 350 XT coz on mine it says its too old ???

Dienstag, 27. November 2007, 15:52

Urgent firmware !

hello every one and sorry that i dont speak the lang of germany even though i go thier all the time :p any ways recently i have bought a Aquaduct 360XT i know i did every thing right but it keeps saying on the LCD screen that my Firmware is Old ?? i mean the whole system is only few days old aquaduct 360XT the aquaero info firmware V 4.12c OS V 2.03 Hardware V 4.00 production date 04/07 Now is thier any flash i can uploadit or reflush the thing so it works 100% like it shoulde be ??