• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 358.

Montag, 5. Dezember 2022, 15:20

Forenbeitrag von: »mandrix«

New: aquasuite X

First time for me, though. Would love to find out why I have to log into the forum every single time.

Montag, 5. Dezember 2022, 13:28

Other than the tic marks on the gauge, everything else seems to be working OK on latest version for me. Your call.

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 20:25

Yep. There it is.

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 13:55

my image isn't posting for some reason. done with that. lol.

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 13:30

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« 3 to 5, majors at 1,000 & minors at 0,250 ([attach]9876[/attach]) Well, not what I said. Infoseeker, set labels for each of those marks.

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2022, 02:47

New version of software, the gauge is bonked. Can't set parameters as before as minor tickmarks are on steroids; e.g. set gauge for flow, 0-2gpm. Set labels at 0.1. Set minor tickmarks anywhere.....

Sonntag, 27. November 2022, 14:17

Calitemp sensor all over the place in last few days

Nothing? LOL..not. The sensor seems to have settled down with out sudden variations in temp readings up and down. Still disturbing to think at any time it might go "off the rails" again. I bought this sensor for the advertised accuracy... and this pc runs 24/7. The loop is cleaned at minimum once a year and contains a purchased coolant instead of plain distilled water. My loop has one 480mm and one 240mm radiators with fans in push/pull and only a small 1050TI gpu (of course no water block on th...

Donnerstag, 10. November 2022, 04:57

Calitemp sensor all over the place in last few days

The calitemp sensor has functioned very well, up until the last few days. Now I find it varying by as much as 2 C. When I compensate calibration per my IR gun, it does not stay calibrated. It seems to keep drifting higher in temperature than actually exists in the water loop. Since I run my pumps on delta T, I first started noticing the pump flow higher than expected, and saw the calitemp sensor seemed to be reading high. Confirmation with IR gun concluded as much, whereas previously the sensor ...

Sonntag, 25. September 2022, 11:47

Aquaero 6 LT not detecting fans

That's why I make all my own wiring. Some devices for fans, hubs, wiring, etc keep the speed detection active on each fan plug, which can't be because only the speed from one fan can be monitored on each input of a device, such as the Aquaero controllers or even motherboard headers. If you buy splitter cables that have the speed detection cable (usually but not always yellow) connected to all fans then you can cut/remove that connection from each fan except the one you wish to monitor. If you us...

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021, 07:41

x45 not working for me; not sharing virtual sensor between Aquaero's (now working fine)

I wanted to add for clarity, that after initially installing the x45 update, then uninstalling it I upgraded in place to Windows 11. There were zero problems I have been able to identify from the Windows update, surprisingly enough. Now I have reinstalled x45 and I'm not having any problems in Aquasuite that I can see so far. I use AIDA64 for sourcing some temperatures and it's all working good right now. I opened HWINFO64 and all looked ok, although I have all the Aquacomputer stuff removed and...

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 23:21

x45 not working for me; not sharing virtual sensor between Aquaero's (now working fine)

Well, there were no firmware updates for my AQ6 & AQ5 as far as I know. Plus I don't own any of those other devices So it really was as simple as downloading Aquasuite and installing it. Remember, x45 is a preview/insider version. I have actually reinstalled x45 and right now it's doing just fine.

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 14:02

Has x45 insider been pulled?

....and Boom! There it is. Thanks!

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 06:10

Interesting. No longer shows notification for me in Aquasuite. Reboot no change.

Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2021, 00:20

I was going to give it another shot but the notification no longer shows in Aquasuite. I suppose I will wait and see.

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021, 19:28

Sure. I just went to the download link up top and downloaded Aquasuite and installed it. Since x45 is a sort of preview I guess it's not considered stable yet. All I got. BTW, I don't think there were any Aquaero firmware updates? I don't have any of those other devices.

Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2021, 06:42

I have a calitemp sensor connected to the AQ6 Pro with which I create a virtual [Delta t] sensor and have been also using that same virtual sensor with the AQ5 Pro. x45 stopped the "sharing" of the virtual sensor and also prevented some software sensors taken from Aida64. So I went back to x44. Just saying because I haven't seen this reported by anyone. It's all good I'll stay on x44 for now. BTW, Can't post in the "X" thread.

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 19:45

Another can't update firmwire

OK getting somewhere. After installing/reinstalling/reboot the Aquaero is listed in Aquasuite. It's now loading the factory settings and states it can't backup any settings. Looks like its back! Not sure what happened, I had downloaded the software but I must have screwed up.Too many failed installs may have confused me and so it goes..... In any event, Thanks Sebastian!

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 19:26

This time Aquasuite installation could not find the device, but did install Aquasuite to the pc..and the Aquaero is not visible in Aquasuite.

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 19:18

Ack. Picked the wrong one...back soon.

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 19:04

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fy4MglY…iew?usp=sharing For this board, the aquasuite finds the serial number...no message about USB connection. My bad.

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 18:40

Sebastian, I'm not clear about what you mean. After a device reset, it goes into recovery mode, correct? Then the next step is to install Aquasuite? When trying to install Aquasuite, the software states basically "to connect the USB" and that it "cannot contact the server". Now, to be clear, between the two Aquaero 5 boards, one constantly displays that it is in recovery mode. The other board after reset does NOT display this, but did give the long beep during reset (reset being shorting tempera...

Montag, 17. Mai 2021, 17:51

OK looks like x39 gets all the love from the staff. But also I can understand they want to get the problems solved. Hopefully I'll come up in the email que soon and can get an answer on my hardware problem..

Sonntag, 16. Mai 2021, 13:35

[...and so I did try hooking up the Aquero to my other machine after all, it has the 5 Pro and 6 Pro. No connectivity with the server and it knocked my new 6 Pro out of Aquasuite temporarily so I guess it's (the old Aquaero) history. Sure is weird, but I can only go by what I see., Since I have the display screen still intact might just get a new LT and put the screen on it to save some money., I see there might be a two week turnaround on support but I'll see what the experts say before I junk ...

Samstag, 15. Mai 2021, 23:17

Sigh. I hope this Aquaero 5 isn't smoked. It IS in recovery mode. When I first tried to update firmware the software said it couldn't find a device. Eventually it found it,shows the serial number and all. But I keep getting the same message; Cant connect to server. This on a Z170 mobo, never had any problems before, and the drivers have been updated. I've switched between the two internal USB 2 ports and broke out a brand new cable; no joy I actually have 2 Aquaero 5 main boards, one was an LT a...

Freitag, 7. Mai 2021, 23:10

No USB 2 Header on Motherboard

Well do you have Pcie? I did not look up your board,but you can get cards for USB, SATA, etc. For example I run a Pcie 8 slot SATA card on my ASUS Prime... HTH

Sonntag, 4. April 2021, 11:37

Problem with Aquaero 5 Pro temperature inputs

Sure, not a bad idea. But I went ahead and bought an Aquaero 6 Pro. As to the problems with the temperature inputs....I'm not exactly sure other than some brand new Phobya sensors apparently were garbage. Why some of the existing sensors quit I still have no idea, but all is good now. I "retired" one of the Aquaero 5 Pro's that needed some new TIM on the water block and used the water block from it and put on the passive cooler I had already installed on the new AQ6.

Mittwoch, 24. März 2021, 20:04

OK so I went ahead with a full reset, i.e. capped temperature input positions 5, 6, 7 & 8 and powered it up....but it never did display anything other than the normal. It seemed to partially work-it removed my names for the fan headers-but long story short I gained temp input #5 and still had #1 so that 's good enough for now. I have an old LT, maybe I'll throw a screen on it and try it out. Maybe it's time to call on PPC's here in Florida and get a new AQ6. CIAO!

Mittwoch, 24. März 2021, 08:52

Greetings. I have two AQ5 Pro's for years now. Recently I shuffled things around a bit in my case, and I think I may have crossed the USB connector. One AQ5 was apparently undisturbed; the other I did the "short" reset method by shorting the #8 temperature input procedure, etc. and it seemed to revive and work alright. However I had planned to replace the 3 temperature cables with brand new ones and so I did. All seemed well for a short bit but now only the sensor #1 input works; number 7 shows ...

Mittwoch, 13. Juli 2016, 18:00

RE: Aquaero not recognized in Windows 10

Zitat von »Equinediver« Just done a fresh install of Windows 10. Installed Aquasuite 2016-4 and still none of the USB devices related to the Aquaero are being recognized. Any ideas? Not running something like Asus AI Suite, are you? Early versions on Z170 Asus boards definitely had some USB bugs. But if you have eliminated any and all interference from any other USB devices, and the firmware is up to date on the Aquaero devices then it beats me. GL.

Freitag, 30. Oktober 2015, 10:54

Flow sensor "high flow" G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust doesn't work

I've actually had a sensor apart before....I had to replace the internal Digmesa sensor because I blew it when I made an extension for the cable and cross-wired it. But I was able to buy a replacement from Aquacomputer and after reassembling it's worked fine ever since.

Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015, 11:42

Flow sensor "high flow" G1/4 for aquaero, aquastream XT ultra and poweradjust doesn't work

That's great. Reason I often tell people to contact support is that they really are there to help you, and can often save you time troubleshooting.

Montag, 19. Oktober 2015, 13:55

NEW: aquasuite 2015-9

Zitat von »sebastian« Zitat von »mandrix« The missing labels are hit and miss, sometimes no problems other times it is. But opening pages in Aquasuite is consistently slow for me, averaging 8 or 9 seconds. Make screenshots from the slow and wrong redered pages. Otherwise send us your comlete data folder as a zip file Quellcode 1 C:\ProgramData\aquasuite-data give us some information about your system. have you changed the font scaling to a other value than 100% in your screen settings? The miss...

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015, 21:06

Zitat von »InfoSeeker« Zitat von »mandrix« 2015-9 page display is very, very slow for me, for example as in switching between my 2 pages within Aquasuite. Also labels are often not showing up unless I close/reopen Aquasuite several times. It's not only the software data from AIDA64 Extreme, but the actual data from the Aquaero's as well. (fan speed, temperatures, etc.) Otherwise everything working well. Anyone else seeing this? I am not experiencing any slow down compared to the previous releas...

Freitag, 16. Oktober 2015, 13:32

2015-9 page display is very, very slow for me, for example as in switching between my 2 pages within Aquasuite. Also labels are often not showing up unless I close/reopen Aquasuite several times. It's not only the software data from AIDA64 Extreme, but the actual data from the Aquaero's as well. (fan speed, temperatures, etc.) Otherwise everything working well. Anyone else seeing this?

Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015, 11:43

Zitat von »Shoggy« Very unlikely that this has something to do with the aquasuite. It is more likely that it is the aquaero directly. Te AI Suite seems to "optimize" some USB stuff but in reality it is breaking it (like always... ). As you already said, you are not the first one having problems with this combination. In another Forum I have read that leaving out some processing stuff seems to fix it. I do not know that software but it seems that there are different modules that you can install ...

Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 14:49

How to connect 2 water pumps

OK.

Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 12:45

How to connect 2 water pumps

It's been my experience that the vario version of the D5 pump like you linked don't control very well with Power Adjust or even a fan controller. I mean it's possible, and I've done this, but it's not for a very wide range of speed from lowest to highest. I prefer the Aquacomputer pwm D5 and control with Aquaero...it's compatible with Bitspower dress kits as well.

Montag, 12. Oktober 2015, 12:35

I wonder if I should try again to install Asus AI Suite after updating Aquasuite? There is some kind of conflict with AI Suite and either the Aquaero's or Aquasuite. I was able to install AI Suite -once- by unplugging the Aquaero's USB cable and disabling Aquasuite service but things soon went bad afterward and wouldn't boot to Windows 10. Not blaming Aquacomputer but it's been impossible to get these two to work together, and I've seen other Aquaero owners with the same problem. Some of the mes...

Montag, 31. August 2015, 12:37

aquaero setup backup

Several times I have found it very handy to have a backup for my two Aquaero's. I keep a directory with backups on a drive separate from the OS. Same with the information pages in Aquasuite.

Freitag, 31. Juli 2015, 11:55

Windows 10 compatabilty

That's great, Sebastian. I'm still trying to decide if I want to install Windows 10 right away or wait. Maybe make a good backup and give it a shot.

Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2015, 18:01

Windows 10 compatabilty

Zitat von »Railgun« For inquiring minds, AS (2015-4 anyway) is working fine so far on an upgrade. No updates needed thus far on AIDA either. Thanks!

Montag, 27. Juli 2015, 17:00

ATX break problem

I don't know if the way I did it is better for you. Either way will work. The forum isn't letting me post a pic from my pc, but basically you just wire the relay across the power and ground...you can do this at the switch or you can do it at the motherboard front panel pins.

Montag, 27. Juli 2015, 12:51

ATX break problem

Do you have the wiring from pin 16 to the motherboard split at the relay? You must make sure there is not another path for current to travel from the psu to the motherboard. Without looking directly at yours I don't know what else to tell you. If you are positive you have it wired correctly, maybe some setting in your BIOS is causing it to restart. Anyway, I have my Aquaero relay wired directly across the case switch, which to me is the easiest way on my rig. I was going to use the ATX break but...

Montag, 29. Juni 2015, 15:27

Here is my plan: can folks with experience of Aquaero please check that I have got this correct, please?

Another thing is should you decide to go with a pwm pump, I would recommend getting the one Aquacomputer sells. This is because the standard D5 pump pwm electronics are not made to the correct standard. I have 2xAquaero 5 Pro units that have no problems with either the Swiftech or XSPC branded D5 pwm motors, but the Aquaero 6 units seem especially sensitive and thus Aquacomputer came out with their own branded D5 pwm motor that supposedly have the proper electronics supporting the pwm standard. ...

Montag, 29. Juni 2015, 12:24

Here is my plan: can folks with experience of Aquaero please check that I have got this correct, please?

You should be OK with the fans, but you will still need at minimum to install a heatsink to the Aquaero, and may even need a fan blowing at it, depending on how well ventilated your case is. Here is what I'm talking about: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2692 The 3 pin "flow" header on the Aquaero is for the "High Flow" model, which is what I use: http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2294 Never used the USB interface D5 pump motor, I personally prefer the pwm m...

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2015, 15:28

Just opened my Farbwerk and 53188 500cm RGB-LED strip

I like the 3M brand rolls of tape sold at hardware or big box stores like Lowes. It's about 1/2" or 12/13mm wide. Works good for most led strips I've used. In extreme situations the heavy duty 3M double sided sticky like railgun said is boss.

Dienstag, 28. April 2015, 12:11

Curve Controller Question

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« The Startup temp is only the temp set that the fans will initially start at. So, on powerup the fans will not run til startup temp is hit, after that the curve controller is followed, including if the sensor falls below startup temp. Yep, that's the way it works. Once when my sensors calibration drifted off, a bank of fans didn't start and it took a bit to realize what happened.