Suchergebnisse 1-16 von insgesamt 16.

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 21:52

Forenbeitrag von: »audiophile20«

Please HELP w/ Aquaero 5 parts list

Ooops! my apologies.

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 20:54

EnigmaG- Thank you! Just ordered a bunch of G1/4 extenders just like you did. Let us hope this fits. Will keep this thread posted on progress.

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 19:23

All- Shoggy's idea worked!!! I widened the hole a bit, almost 1mm an voila! it fits now, with out too much pressure to slide it in. Another question- Purely for the fun of it - I had wanted to order a water filter (w/ the the lighting plug) but forgot to add that to the order! But I just found an older model in the US and was wondering other than the 1/8 thread and related fittings issue, are there any changes to the unit? Would this adapter work - Aquacomputer G1/8 to G1/4 Adapter - (63030)? Al...

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 17:15

Thx Shoggy. Got it. I will have to decide something on my end to fix. Have a good day.

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 15:56

Here is a picture of the bracket from the top. On the RIGHT side of the picture you will see the bend. It is almost like the bend has to start about 1mm sooner OR it has to be sharp 90 degree angle. It may not be a problem per-say but maybe somehow that tolerance of the turn needs to be tighter. Not sure I am explaining this very clearly! Hope this makes sense? Another way to say that would be when I mount the Pro in my case, the whole assembly from right to left is too wide for a comfortable fi...

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 12:50

Shoggy- Thanks for the fast response. Appreciate that very much. 1. Ok, now I understand. My fittings are too big for the block. I am getting some G1/4 extenders by Swiftech (17mm in diameter, looks like it will fit the block) and will put my fittings on them and that should resolve the issue. I am hoping that the block mount will hold the weight Also, maybe it will help, if the max fittings sizes are provided in the documentation up front. That might help new-bees like us to be better prepared ...

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 09:05

Ordered the parts but now looks like i have other problems!

Shaggy, Thanks for the post. But I have more open QUESTIONS, 1. I have now 1 AQ 5 Pro and 2 LTs in my possession. But if I understand your previous post you are saying that will not work? How can I use these together in the same setup? I need the extra channels please. Do I need to move to Power adjusts? OR can I just use the second LT as an independent device in Aquasuite software? 2. I have also received 3 AQ water-blocks. I am using Monsoon fitting 3/8 I.D. 5/8 O.D. Compression Fittings and I...

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012, 00:30

Larry or Shoggy- Ok .. all the parts have been ordered. But now everyone in the US is out of stock on the Waterblock for the Aquaero!!! I was able to source 1 maybe I will get another, but will have to wait for the 3rd for a while it looks like. Now one other question about the connections .. Larry I know you answered this and I am going to clarify again .. sorry for being a bit slow on this one. 1. I connect the AQ Pro, LT1, LT2 - via the Aquabus connection. 2. Now what do I do with the 2 D5 pu...

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012, 00:17

Well another one with you Wraith-

Wraith- I am in the same boat! Just got the Koolance res and have also ordered the AQ D5 with USB interface. The pumps are being delivered tomorrow or next week! Shoggy- Does this mean that the D5 from AQ will not mount / work well with this res? Given Koolance has D5 Vario version (also sold by AQ) mounted and operating (please see attachment - this is the manual showing how the pumps are mounted) I am confused by your comment. Please let me know what I should expect. Thanks! [attach]3441[/atta...

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012, 23:56

Larry, Excellent. I am good to go and the order goes out Tuesday. Thx again for your kind input. Regarding the cable, lol, isn't that always the case? We have more than what we need and never what we want right type or the length. Good luck on the project.

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012, 18:45

Shoggy, I want to make sure when you say that the 'Slave' function works, that all the connected fans, pumps, etc. can be managed in a single pool? If the devices are listed as separate does that mean that only the devices connected to specific XT, LT, etc. will have to be managed within the scope of the XT or LT or Pro and not across the XT, LT and Pro? I hope I am getting my thoughts across correctly. Please let us know.

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012, 17:01

Thanks Shoggy! you do really need to advertise your product functionality more. Just as Martin wrote in his review, this is an awesome product. If we could get some more English documentation out there and a bit more advertisement - you should be able to see everything you make and more. Any chance you can give a quick glace of the parts list and confirm I am good. By the way Larry has gone "way out of his way" to assist. A HUGE Thanks to him.

Freitag, 5. Oktober 2012, 14:34

Good explanation. Thank you. Based on our conversations I my thinking is no PA2s at all in the set-up. Following are the options: Option-1 - XT + PAs + Full integration today - Not as cost effective solution - Bit more wire management to deal with .. but not insurmountable Option-2 - XT + LT (can even get 2 and still be cost effective as compared to XT + a bunch of PA2s) + Cost effective (compared to Option-1) + All the channels one could want (at least in my case) + All the sensor inputs one ne...

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012, 23:56

Ok confirming my understanding

Larry, Let me make sure I understand your statements correctly. To clarify my needs on fan control please see below: I am going to have total of 14 to 16 fans. I will want to control them via 7 channels. Channel 1- 3 fans (rad1) Channel 2- 3 fans (rad2) Channel 3- 2 140mm for exhaust Channel 4- 3 fans air intake top of case (right side) Channel 5- 3 fans air intake top of case (left side) Channel 6- 3 fans air intake front (air intake for hard drive cages) Channel 7- 3 fans as additional intake ...

Donnerstag, 4. Oktober 2012, 19:30

larry- While you may not be Shoggy, looks like you do have excellent and impressive knowledge of AA5. That is immensely helpful. Based on your input I have built a parts list and with specific AC part numbers. Can you please review and comment? Thank you again for your engagement and time!!! 1x - AA5 Pro - 530901x - AA5 Pro Black face plate - 530911x - Waterblock - 530931x - High Flow USB Sensor - 531292x - AC D5 w/ Aquabus interface - 419035x - Inline temp sensor - 53066 (tube style)1x - AQ Fil...

Mittwoch, 3. Oktober 2012, 15:38

Hi- After much research and reading .. I will be ordering the Aquaero for my monitoring and controlling needs. I am in the process of finalizing the order and am requesting the current owners to please comment on the parts list. Thanks in advance! Maybe I will get lucky and Shoggy will respond to my post as well DESIGN NEEDS: 1. Independent control of each fan channel - total of 7 channels 2. 2 pumps (D5) in series (thinking of Aqua Computer D5 pump motor with USB and aquabus interface) looks li...