• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-50 von insgesamt 156.

Sonntag, 30. November 2014, 17:16

Forenbeitrag von: »pegleg«

Usb Flow Sensor

they want 60 bucks to ship it back , i can just bye another one for that price,but i just got this about six to 8 month ago.

Freitag, 21. November 2014, 07:04

Usb Flow Sensor

Zitat von »Shoggy« Send it in for a check. well i just got done installing the new aquaero 6 xt love it. but my flow sensor it still doing the same thing .u cant send a replacement? on the aq6 when i set the pumps to preset 100% getting all the bubble out..lol and then went and clicked disable device keys my pumps went to 40% where i had it set before why did it do this when i just clicked disable device keys ok, pulled the flow sensor out where do i need to send it?

Mittwoch, 19. November 2014, 03:43

Usb Flow Sensor

Zitat von »Shoggy« Well, then it seems you have hardware defect. ok so now what do i do

Dienstag, 18. November 2014, 09:51

Usb Flow Sensor

Zitat von »Shoggy« The uninstall routine in the current aquasuite version is faulty. Its is already fixed for the next release. ok,on the uninstall but why do i keep getting this about my flow meter. it is hooked to the usb on the motherboard

Montag, 17. November 2014, 03:00

Usb Flow Sensor

yea, i tried everything, this is the second one that i bought.It will be there, then just not there.don't understand. when i uninstall the software then install its ok then shut down computer it wont be there and i have it hooked up both ways to the usb port on motherboard and hooked to the aquaero 5 xt does the aquaero 6 have 2 high flow ports thinking about buying that one ..lol when i uninstall the software i always get this

Donnerstag, 30. Oktober 2014, 12:06

Usb Flow Sensor

I just updated to the newer aquasuite software and now my usb flow sensor is not working .anybody have any ideas

Mittwoch, 26. März 2014, 15:54

PUMPS&RESERVOIR?

Thanks EnigmaG ,also have another question for u .my pumps where making a squealing noise do u think that it could have messed any of the pumps up? only did for about, maybe have a min. I have unplugged one of the pumps and the other flowed but didn't flow has good as the other pump...lol

Sonntag, 23. März 2014, 09:46

RE: Using automatic data export to shared memory.

Zitat von »Traches« Hi! I'd like to push data from aquasuite to rainmeter, so I can show things like the difference between my cpu temp and coolant temp next to my CPU load in a unified way. On the rainmeter side, once I get access to the data I'm pretty sure I can parse it and display the things I'm looking for. I've found the 'automatic data export', and it only seems to make sense to use shared memory rather than an xml file on a hard drive, but I don't have the slightest clue how to access ...

Sonntag, 23. März 2014, 09:32

PUMPS&RESERVOIR?

why do i have 1,2,3 pumps and also u see on left i have it set to 1&2 for the pumps but on the right side u see 1,2,3 for the pumps only two with power and its not my 1 and 2 pumps,and why do i have so many flows....Anyone please also why when i set my pumps to 40% it will say on the right 43 %? Can someone help with Information pages,how do i get the power consumption 1 to show up .I have the page there but there is no readings on it how to set that up .thanks 2 all

Dienstag, 18. März 2014, 13:58

PUMPS&RESERVOIR?

Thanks alot bcikota and madcratebuilder. I will check them post out. I see 2 mps's but when i click pumps on the aquaero all i see is one pump and when i go to controllers and look 2 set up the pumps in there all i see is one pumps .

Dienstag, 18. März 2014, 03:42

PUMPS&RESERVOIR?

my pump started making squealing noise could that have messed up my pump or pumps i had to release some pressure i guess in the system then it stopped but how do i know if both pumps are working together ?

Montag, 17. März 2014, 11:43

PUMPS&RESERVOIR?

I need alot of help ,I got my pumps and res now when i hook this up i have to set one pump to channel 12 and the other to 13 right? i also will have my flow sensor and that will be i think is flow 11,Can someone give me some reading on hooking these pumps together(Aquacomputer D5 Pump Mechnics with USB and Aquabus Interface)why do i see just one pumps and why does it come up as mps?thanks all 4 the help

Mittwoch, 26. Februar 2014, 12:51

PUMPS&RESERVOIR?

Thanks Alot EnigmaG. They will be here today so we will see.lol

Montag, 24. Februar 2014, 12:41

PUMPS&RESERVOIR?

Can these pumps go with this reservoir.I don't see why they wouldn't fit together. Aquacomputer D5 Pump Mechnics with USB and Aquabus Interface Koolance RP-452X2 Dual 5.25in Reservoir for 1-2 PMP-450/S Pumps, Rev.2.0

Donnerstag, 12. Dezember 2013, 15:51

SHOGGY ??How 2 return flow meter mine is bad

i have set a request to shoggy but i guess nobody replies

Sonntag, 8. Dezember 2013, 23:23

SHOGGY ??How 2 return flow meter mine is bad

ok,I took everything apart on my computer this weekend and I followed the direction shoggy gave me and my flow meter does not come up with no volts at all,but i also check the high flow on the aquaero 5 and my reading where 09.5 & 09.6 and these reading where also on the low flow too so is my aquaero good with these readings?How do i send my flow meter back so it can be fixed or replaced.I did the test with a digital multimeter.THANKS Shoggy for testing. OK, if you are 100% sure that you have do...

Montag, 2. Dezember 2013, 10:07

Help: How to Use MPS Sensor Generated Flow Rate in Aquasuite Power Dissipation Calculation?

Zitat von »sebastian« When you have connected the mps with aquabus, the aquaero read out the values. You dont need the usb connection. Take a look to the manuals from the MPS and the aquaero. I have and i don't get know flow 11or 14 just 1&2 so sabastian that is a no on buying just the board 4 my mps

Montag, 2. Dezember 2013, 07:27

How to set pump to shut off

Thanks alot for th help EnigmaG

Montag, 2. Dezember 2013, 07:04

Help: How to Use MPS Sensor Generated Flow Rate in Aquasuite Power Dissipation Calculation?

Zitat von »sebastian« The aquabus provide the most sensor values/ device data from each device. The aquaero can only use data from other devices when the device is connected via aquabus. The usb connection for all devices is only for the aquasuite software (display data and setup device). yes ,i should be able 2 setup the mps when connected to usb and see the flow 11 or 14 right,or do i have to unplug the usb and then i will see it ? I never got a answer about the board for my mps sebastian? If...

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013, 08:40

yes it is connected to the aquaero right using aqua wires. aquaero high flow to the mps using the 4 pin wire. I have just hooked the mps up all by it's self and i get nothing in the aquaero.But when i hook my aquastream xt pump to it, it's fine,it use to work don't know what happened to it.Sebastian can i just get the board that goes in to my mps or do i have to buy the hole thing again ?

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013, 01:04

Zitat von »sebastian« When your MPS Device is connected via aqaubus with the aquaero you to add the flow sensor source from mps device to your sensor settings. The MPS has the sensor numbers Flow 11 .. 14. I do not see flow 11 or 14 just flow 1&2 aquasuite 2013-5 keeps crashing on me done it twice 2 me just taken screen shots.everytime i click mps will crash.

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 23:13

u just tell me the time whatever time is good for u i will keep my skype on ok

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 09:30

i have had this problem for about 6 months give or take all i get is flow 1 and 2 nothing else, only place I have access to the MPS data is either on the MPS's own tab which show 47.0 gallons an hour .could this be with the aqua suite software because i have seen alot of posts about this. and my mps still don't show up and was only a few months old when it started to not show up.I don't know if this was a error on my part,but all i did was change cases and added a power adjust2 on it but took it...

Samstag, 30. November 2013, 09:16

EnigmaG Thanks but that didn't help me if u could please help me with this. My name on skype is hemanx.hemanx .please look it up on there and i m me so maybe i can get this 2 work or if u would we can use teamviewer thanks

Freitag, 29. November 2013, 08:15

ok,EnigmaG how do i use the remote to shut it off and on .i do have usb hooked up on the aqua5 but at the moment my flow meter don't want to work so have to take it apart and see,for the turning computer off when there is no flow or pump stops working right? do u have english in them pictures u posted..lol

Donnerstag, 28. November 2013, 02:53

ok, now i have these things coming which one do i need to turn off my computer with the remote control on the 5xt and what one do i need to have my computer turn off if there is no flow of water or the pump stops working.thanks 2 allAqua Computer Plug 3pin Plug For Relay Output (For Aquaero 5),Aquacomputer Aquaero Connector 2pol. For Relay Output ,Aquacomputer Aquaero Power connect - 24pin ATX Standby power / ATX Break

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 23:06

2 aqua stream xt pumps

ok, I thank u both on the reply when i do my next cleaning witch will be very soon i will be adding the other pump i have. one pump has to be on one channel then the other pump on the next channel right? so is it bad to run 2 pumps then?

Dienstag, 5. November 2013, 03:33

2 aqua stream xt pumps

just need some advice .I can run 2 pumps in serial i'm i right. like one pump then connect the other pump out water 2 in water then out on 2 pump

Mittwoch, 2. Oktober 2013, 02:51

i just need to get that relay switch then ,then try to hook it all up ..lol thanks all

Sonntag, 22. September 2013, 05:04

Need assistance with High Flow Meter USB Setup.

when i plug my aquastream xt pump in when i first start computer it will say found new hardware but when the flow sensor plug in all by itself it will not say this so can the flow sensor be bad?

Donnerstag, 19. September 2013, 10:11

Zitat von »Pilo« [attach]4330[/attach] http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2665 thanks alot pilo

Mittwoch, 18. September 2013, 05:38

Aquaero 5 XT controller unit not detecting my high speed flow sensor (53129)

Zitat von »Hangman« Hi All: The flow sensor i had in my rig is the 53129 new flow sensor. On my aquaero 5 xt controller unit display screen, i only see it displaying the "Flow 1" screen which indicate 0.0 I/h. I read through this forum and discovered the below written by one of the member: "To make flow show up on Aquaero 5 screen, you must change the Display Screen with AS2012, look for Information Pages tab, click on it, under available screens is a drop down box, scroll down to flow sensor a...

Mittwoch, 18. September 2013, 05:31

Aquaero 5 XT controller unit not detecting my high speed flow sensor (53129)

Zitat von »Hangman« Hi Shoggy: I tried all that you said but NOTHING works. Below is the 4-pins cables and y-splitter cables i bought from your company. As you can see i had joined them all together to make it long enough to reach my flow sensor. I connected the end of the wire (the one i am holding in the picture) to the 4-pins high-speed aquabus port on my aquaero 5 xt and then the other end of the wire to the 4-pins ports on the USB flow sensor. The 5-pins USB port is also connected to my MB...

Dienstag, 10. September 2013, 16:29

so i hook the power switch from mb to the a5 and then run from a5 to mb?

Montag, 9. September 2013, 03:15

Zitat von »Pilo« You could also emulate the power switch of your computer with the build in relay of the Aquaero. You only need to connect the relay parallel to the power switch with the power switch terminal of the mainboard. can u explain that a little better please how do i do this.how would u hook it up?

Samstag, 7. September 2013, 11:57

Zitat von »Pilo« You could try to connect the RPM signal from the aquastream to one of the fan terminals on your motherboard...and if the bios of your motherboard can recognise the loss of the RPM signal and also can be set to automatically shut down the computer, then this is one solutioon. ok,will try. what another solution are there.i would like to no them all..lol thanks

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 16:53

Can someone help me on how i can get my aquastream xt pump or the aquaero 5 to shut off computer if there is no water flow .thanks

Freitag, 6. September 2013, 16:49

well,i did a hard reset and i still can't get the flow to show up.i guess i will have to buy the new 6 when it comes out because something is wrong with the aquaero 5 or the flow meter

Montag, 26. August 2013, 17:26

Zitat von »pegleg« Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Those settings don't change anything anyway. They are just the default pulse count but the USB flow sensor does its own processing. changing the pulse count number does not do anything, it is only for the older sensors. It sounds like fully resetting the Aquaero and reinstalling Aquasuite is all there is left to try. It seems like either the Aquaero or Aquasuite is confused because it should not show those extra flow sensors 4, 5 and 6 unless you have ...

Freitag, 23. August 2013, 05:32

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« Those settings don't change anything anyway. They are just the default pulse count but the USB flow sensor does its own processing. changing the pulse count number does not do anything, it is only for the older sensors. It sounds like fully resetting the Aquaero and reinstalling Aquasuite is all there is left to try. It seems like either the Aquaero or Aquasuite is confused because it should not show those extra flow sensors 4, 5 and 6 unless you have renamed them to tha...

Mittwoch, 21. August 2013, 01:49

Zitat von »pitahbread« No clue, mine doesn't even show up as Flow 1 or 2 =\. i just did mine again. i don't know what is wrong with it either,I see the 1and 2 flow but no flow 11

Montag, 19. August 2013, 18:37

i have tried all that dont know what too do or why its not showing up as flow 11 just flow 1 flow 2 thats all thats shows up i had it working before i did my rebuild. Could are aquaero5 be messed up?

Sonntag, 18. August 2013, 15:30

no i want to fix it and for it to do what it should..lol

Sonntag, 18. August 2013, 15:25

aquaero5 xt

i had it all working before i redid it,because got new case and did the tubing again with the acrylic tubing,i have it hooked to the a5 high flow my pump is on there too pump shows up but not the flow usb.i have tried swapping out wires and all,it will not show flow 11 under flow sensors,could my aquaero5 be messed up?can i reset the flow meter ?

Mittwoch, 14. August 2013, 09:47

aquaero5 xt

what do i need to reflash the aquaero or the flow meter and what should i try to set the alarm on the mps or the aquaero?

Montag, 12. August 2013, 11:06

aquaero5 xt

well i thanks u for atleast trying. could my aquaero 5 be not detecting the flow meter ,could it be messed up

Montag, 12. August 2013, 09:59

aquaero5 xt

I've been attempting to setup my High Flow Meter USB with no success. I have it hooked up by USB at the moment but I cannot seem to get it to show up under the "sensors" tab under aquaero.The flow rate and internal temperature sensor seem to be working in the alarm configuration tab.I have tried everything hooked new aqua wires to it,plugged in both usb and hooed to aqua high flow the only time i get a reading is when i click in the aqua software on the aquaero 5 is sensors then click flow and t...

Sonntag, 11. August 2013, 22:56

i cant seem to get mine to show up either,that how it looks on mine to

Sonntag, 11. August 2013, 20:51

aquaero5 xt

123 replies and no one can help?