• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012, 00:37

Forenbeitrag von: »Caliber«

aquaero 4 und aquaduct MK2/3 USB-Problembehebung

This is the german part of the forum, and I am sorry for writing in english, but would someone please be kind enough to translate the most important steps for completing this update to english? There are many non-german speaking users that are wondering about this, and I for one would be VERY greatful. Again; sorry for posting in the "wrong" forum. Kind regards, Caliber

Freitag, 15. August 2008, 03:06

Re: My project; ALUMINOUS

Yeah, ive considered it, maybye in the future but for now I just wanna enjoy the machine ive been working on for well over 6 months

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 20:34

LOL Muffdiver, I really screwed up there, didnt I..? ;D And btw, its skewed because the window is open! Thanks for you comment, really appreciate it

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 16:49

Well thank you! Here you got the link to my project-log at bit-tech.net; http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=101635 Ill surely select a couple of pics and make an entry in the casegallery! Regards, Caliber

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 05:39

As you said; youre two cents. I like it that way, or else I wouldnt have made it that way... But glad you liked the inside!

Donnerstag, 14. August 2008, 03:46

My project; ALUMINOUS

Hi. Ive been a big fan of Aqua Computer since I 1st looked into watercooling, and when I decided to build a new watercooled rig it was clear to me that I would want to use a large selection of their products. The machine is now complete (ive got the whole process of the build pictured on another forum for those who are interested), and I decided to show the result of my dream Lian Li using both the AC aquastream XT, Aquaero, Aquatube, Multiswitch, flowmeter and radgrills. So here we go! ~Prosjek...

Freitag, 4. April 2008, 17:17

Re: How to connect my AC-equipment the smartest wa

In the shortest order? Ok, i will ask differently to explain what i want to know: I have: AC Aquastream XT Ultra AC Aquaero AC Multiswitch AC Flowsensor AC Poweradjust All these except the flowsensor can be connected to the mainboard via USB. In order to connect the Aquastream to the Aquaero via the aquabus, i will have to connect the flowsensor to the aquaero. But im still wondering about the multiswitch; i guess it also have to be connected to the mainboard, but is it possible or any point in ...

Sonntag, 2. März 2008, 03:09

How to connect my AC-equipment the smartest way

Hi. Im new to these forums, as ive just purchased some AC-equipment for my project. Ive bought an Aquaero (Blue/white), an Aquastream XT Ultra and a flowsensor (5,6mm). Im a bit unshure of how these should be connected for the best usability. Can i connect the pump to the aquaero, and if so, would i then need to connect it to the motherboard aswell? Would there be any point in doing this? Should i connect the flowsensor directly to the pump or to the aquaero? Would either one give me any extra f...