• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

Sonntag, 10. Februar 2013, 21:51

Forenbeitrag von: »Falcon3«

Thanks for the reply

Hello Mandrix, thank you for your help. You and your build is one of the reasons , I put aside a perfectly good case to buy a caselabs TH10 , the freight cost were equal or more to the cost Of the case! I presume I would connect the 2 D5's to 2 of the PA2's , which leaves 3 rads x8 fans each and the 10 so so case fans - how would I connect this? And can you please help with advise on wireing the fans as well , I not up to sleeving and soldering - as yet....one day! There are a few suppliers with...

Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013, 22:52

Help with setup to run 35 fans 2x D5 pumps

Hello , Fell in love with a caselabs TH10 and dumped the NZXT 810 - due to the lack of space , with all the Aquacomputer stuff I have purchased. The problem is with the size of the case - comes the problem of filling the thing up . Have already purchased the following : 1. Aquaero 5 pro 2. Water block for the A5( don't want to use it - if possible) 3. 3 x PA2 Ultra's 4. 2 x Aqua computer D5 pumps 5. 3 x Airplex mod 480 radiators I need your help with the following questions: 1. Do I have the cor...

Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012, 10:20

Aquaero 5 cannot be detected by Aquasuite 2012

Please help - ........ I did the following today 1. down-loaded Aquasuite 2012 2. Connected a USB cable to the A5 to NZXT USB hub - hub to USB on MB. 3. Connected molex power A5 AND 3 x PA2 Ultra. 4. Connected USB cable to the first PA2 and onto NZXT hub. booted up computer - changed time/date/lang on A5 using the remote pad (nice). opened up Aquasuite and fiddled around the pages looking for the PA2 hardware - as instructed in a attempt to change the ID - WITH NO LUCK! - I then accidently delet...

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2012, 03:02

Lack of Internal USB Ports

I am sure you guys solved the problem of the Total lack of internal usb 's on motherboards - my Rampage iv has only 2 - with Aq5 + 3 PA2's + Flow meter +SD HUB+Case usb +any other componant I have not thought of means one needs at least - 10 ports, the only one I have discovered is the NZXT Hub - 6 internal usb 2's http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1293/1/ - please let me know and thanks

Mittwoch, 12. Dezember 2012, 13:31

Forenbeitrag von: »falcon3«

What the hell do I do now!

Hello Gents....a First time water Cool build -so please forgive me and kindly help me. I have purchased the following from Aqua Computer -Aquaero 5 XT, (3) PA 2 ultra, Pump,Filter and Flow sensor+ (2) 3 pin y splitters+n (1) 4 pin y splitter + 1 extra Aquabus cable. the std tem probes and 2 flow sensors (Bitspower) After days of trolling the net -I have finally found this forum ( thank the lord) but sad to say ....only understood I needed to daisy chain the 3 PA2 (1x2,2X1,1X2 - Using the 3 pin ...