• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-33 von insgesamt 33.

Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 19:12

Forenbeitrag von: »_KaszpiR_«

Controllers in Aquasuite

You can read temperature from software sensor (OpenHardwareMonitor), and then control pump with that. First install Open Hardware Monitor, let it star up with system and set up minimize/close to tray. Then configure Aquaero: 1. Set up Software sensors - for example I give CPU Core 1. 2. Then you can createVirtual Sensor - merge multiple reading into single one. Notice, I have selected Maximum value. 3. Then go to Controller and set up new controller by your needs. I have D5 mps pump from AquaCom...

Freitag, 19. Juli 2013, 00:00

MPS 400 died?

Unfortynately the device is making issues again

Samstag, 8. Juni 2013, 00:29

CPU and memory usage for AS2013

Try to remove graphs, or do not set them over 15 min.

Sonntag, 12. Mai 2013, 16:26

What does "RE" mean?

Interesting, after power reset the AE mark is gone.

Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013, 22:02

MPS 400 Internal Temp. Sensor?

Then go and adjust the offset

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 20:15

What does "RE" mean?

Is it possible to make this element disappear? It annoys me, and I don't have remote control. related: Cutom logo and RE in bottom right corner

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 20:00

Cutom logo and AE in bottom right corner

Had to ask proper question in the Google - What does "RE" mean? But that does not fully explain how to remove that notification for users that does not own the remote controller. Pictures: original image: http://i.imgur.com/pLmMqzx.png after uplaoding it to Aquaero to Information pages: http://i.imgur.com/sbsvMVL.png How to remove that 'AE' in bottom right corner? Use pages while idle/standby? did not work.

Samstag, 4. Mai 2013, 19:55

MPS 400 Internal Temp. Sensor?

I suggest leaving the computer off overnight so the temperatures will stabilize. You may alos turn off computer, leave pump and fans to on at full speed and then try to cool down to the ambien tmeperature. Then turn off the fans and pump and wait till it stabilize. Second, check out also with external sensors, some may also have wrong offsets (so use two or three, and calculate average).

Mittwoch, 10. April 2013, 15:47

MPS 400 died?

I have connected my MPS to the Aquacomputer via aquabus and left it overnight. Here is the result. Strangely it 'works' sometimes or something like that. I wanted to remove and clean the device last weekend but had some extr work. But the next weekend I'll see what's in there. Mayeb this is caused by some gunk from the liquid?

Sonntag, 7. April 2013, 20:57

Aquacomputer Kryographics Water Block line for the GTX 680 ?

The answer is.. /me puts the sun glassess in the future. ;D

Samstag, 6. April 2013, 13:17

Maximum temps on amps

AFAIR when amps hit 95 C then the electronics forces them not to adjust the voltage, so they will cool down. After dropping below 70 C they start to control voltage/current again, so they start to heat up. So in the worst case scenario you hit 95C and then fans start to spin with full speed, because aquaero tries to not to burn the amps. http://martinsliquidlab.org/2011/12/20/a…ew-guide-wip/9/ here is a good description and testing.

Freitag, 5. April 2013, 22:23

MPS 400 died?

Did you update the AquaSuite? I just checked and mine MPS 200 shows unscaled value 4..... Edit: Make sure to be able to have an ability to move the MPS, looks like if the air bubbles get into that tiny pressure measuring holes, the whole device gets wrong readings. I just stirred mine a bit and it started to display proper values. But more important thing, why it did not trigger the alarms (maybe beacause I use USB only connection?) Edit2: looks like my sensor went insane and I cannot get any se...

Dienstag, 2. April 2013, 15:11

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

See post ttp://forum.aquacomputer.de/weitere-foren/english-forum/p1389664-memory-leak-in-as-2012-6/#post1389664 and attachemnts there. You say some systems cannot use gpu to render screens - I was expecting this, but I thin the issue can be in the wasy the graph is rendered by vector graphics. But that would mean there is an issue with the vector creation. Otherwise it would cause driver issue, and I bet that would result in high system kernel usage, and not the application itself. I'll try to m...

Montag, 1. April 2013, 21:42

Aquabus and LCD screen layout

1. http://aquacomputer.de/downloads/aquaero5_aquabus.pdf see the connectors on right, the middle one is split and used with various MPS devices (including flow senor or the one integrated with pump) 2. I've got 1x DDC 1T and it produces so much flow that It hits limits of my MPS 200, yet I use lower speeds of the pump (~70%) and it stays around 160 liters/min. So you should probably go with MPS 400, but all depends on the restriction of the system. Remeber to put the flow sensor in the 'end' of ...

Montag, 1. April 2013, 15:46

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

Zitat von »sebastian« Try it to use without the desktop feature. Can you send us your desktop page to: info@aqua-computer.de We can try to reproduce your bug. Desktop feature? You mean to not to display the graphs on the desktop? Frankly speaking I never touched that, the only way I used graphs is just by looking at them within the application window, which is default. Just leaving the AquaSuite on the tab to draw graphs causes it to memleak and consume cpu over time. I've learned just to turn ...

Montag, 1. April 2013, 15:42

MPS 400 died?

MPS has pressure difference sensor, make sure you have not selected auto calibration, especially with running flow, because the device will think that the current pressure means zero.

Freitag, 29. März 2013, 09:18

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

Updated today to Aquasuite 2013.2, keeping configuration. Well, freankly speaking i had to reconfigure the device from scratch, because saving config worked only with the graphs (sort of). Yet, when I left te graphs open, the issue repeated itself, but after 8 hours my CPU was just killed by aquasuite. And the same memory leak occured, it was eating already 1 GB of memory. I'll try today to totally wipe the configurations and see how it works.

Sonntag, 27. Januar 2013, 10:56

Pump Control HELP!

1. No idea, but I wish someone could answer it, I'm also interested in the reply. 2. You have two ways of controlling the pumps - controlling the voltage or controling the PWM signal. When controlling a voltage then you would have to connect the pump to the Aquaero, and if the pump has molex, then you will have to probably convert it to 3pin fan connector. The down side is that when controlling pumps by voltage, then there is a lot of generated heat on the controller itself, and usually you can ...

Freitag, 25. Januar 2013, 16:50

PWM Splitting

1. Cables PWM same as RPM signals are one direction only. PWM wire provides only sending signal from the generator to the recievers (for example fans) Each RPM signa is generated individually, and it is just a geenrated number of voltage peaks that are counted by the reciever. When you join the multiple cables together then you will get mixed results, resulting in bizarre readings like in one second you get 400rpm, whilein the second moment you get 5000 and it constantly fluctuates, although all...

Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2013, 20:15

Need advice - connecting mps flow 200 and D5 pump to aquacomputer 5 pro

Ah, that means I need 4-pin Y splitter and 2x 4pin aquabus cables. and it should be connected to aquabus 2 via Y splitter.

Mittwoch, 23. Januar 2013, 22:29

Need advice - connecting mps flow 200 and D5 pump to aquacomputer 5 pro

I'd like to connect mps flow 200 and (future) D5 USB pump to the aquaero 5 pro: mps flow 200 - http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2899 D5 pump with USB and aquabus interface http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2901 I want to use 4 pin cables for that - http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2846 - so that pump and mps will be connected to the aquaero device directly, to avoid later connections with USB cables. If I'm not mistaken: the mps flow 200 is...

Freitag, 18. Januar 2013, 02:16

PWM Splitting

You can control multiple devices with the same PWM signal, but treating it as a single device - you will get mixed RPM readings, though (summarized from all devices which will jump for example from 300RPM to 5000) If you want to control each device independently via PWM then you will need another extra controllers.

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013, 23:00

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

OK, looks like the thing is repeating itself. The all settings are unchaged, yet the memory is leaking. Created two memory dumps - mini, and full dump. Looks like the full dump is aroun 900MB, but it compressess insanely with compress ration of 5% I'm uploading files to http://kaszpir.hlds.pl/index.php?path=ha…uasuite.2012.6/

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013, 17:59

Help to estimate flow rate - and to get proper product

Status update: Swiftech MCP 355 (LAing DDC 1T) + EKWB Top GTX 680 full cover EKWB Asus X58 for chipset EKWB Supremacy with 1366 jet plate for better flow 2x MOSFET Phobya 420 Fat MPS 200 - flow sensor Phobya balancer reservioir. The pump on 90% of Aquaero power generates flow hitting the sensor limit. Yet it is then quite loud and moreover it generates a lot of heat, so I've decreased the power to around 70% and the flow meter works flawlessly. Moreover the pump is not generating so much heat, b...

Donnerstag, 17. Januar 2013, 16:10

Aquasuite, Spare Smart Phone are one sweet combination. Must See!

Quite nice. But AFAIR the iDisplay or AirDisplay disable Aeor under Windows 7. Can you shed some light about the overall performance of that?

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 18:46

LED diode stripe or cold cathode to Fan output

Thanks for the info. LED strip - I ment something like Phobya FlexLights http://www.google.pl/search?q=phobya+flexlight It is a stripe with LEDS on it, you can cut it in certain points to change the length of the stripe, by default they are powered with 12V. CCL - Cold Cathodes - this is a completetly different technology. I know they dim poorly and that they got that funny effect of the partial tube lighting. I get the feeling the dimming of LEDS cound be done, just like the RGB module to Aquas...

Mittwoch, 16. Januar 2013, 18:00

Memory Leak in AS 2012-6

Cotributing to the tread And this is the result on the plot Ac you can see, there is something completely wrong on the top middle graph. Windows 7 64bit Ultimate, patched with all the latest patch releases/hotfixes. Need more info? It ran at least 24 hours, unfortunately I had to kill it before dumping info, cause the machine was hardly responding to anything (even mouse lagging). The CPU usage is spiking when refreshing graphs, unfortunately. I'd say it is some kind related to the large data hi...

Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013, 20:21

LED diode stripe or cold cathode to Fan output

I have an idea of controlling the brightness of the LED diode stripe - to be precise something like Phobya LED Flexilight HighDensity 120cm 144 LED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyqSdC4-…eo8Kp3w&index=9 Another idea was to control Cold Cathode with it. Is it possible? Haven't tried, I know enough enectronics enough no to experiment too hard Are there any suggestions NOT to do it? Or does anyone have experience with it?

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012, 13:29

Got offcial mail from the AquaComputer (I believe it's from Sven itself ;D ) - they reported that I should stick to 200 model because of the power the pump has. I was also doing some searching over the internet with similar water builds and seems like that is the best option.

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012, 10:57

I've written to the shop with the mail, but still no answer yet, so iI've decided to write on the forums. Here is the copy of the message but with some updated info (fixed some errors expecially about pump electronics): I already own Aquaero 5 Pro (havent configured it yet, though, waiting for other parts ) and I've been interested in flow sensor for my water cooling setup. I see you got two types of sensors in the online store: 1. high flow http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=22...

Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012, 10:14

Aquaero 5 Pro - Bright horizontal across whole display

I've noticed the whole device is split into two parts interconnected with black pin jack. So I believe the part that contains LCD display must be replaced.

Mittwoch, 17. Oktober 2012, 23:29

Aquaero 5 Pro - Bright horizontal across whole display

Hi, I just received from the store Aquaero 5 Pro and just opened a box Ater plugging in the device to the MOLEX to test the device I've noticed that there is a bright one pixel horizontal line doing across whole display. Picture: Notice the bright pixel line that goes throung the 'aquaero info' text area. I guess that is not normal, any method to fix this? I haven't used any software at all, just plugged freshly device to the molex from PSU.