• 18.04.2024, 21:57
  • Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-28 von insgesamt 28.

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2023, 12:45

Forenbeitrag von: »MotoMazz«

OLED screen for Aquaero 6 - will it come?

Zitat von »Dasher« I would love a dedicated screen to run gauges/graphs on from Aquasuite. Right now I have a second monitor in 450x1920, but everytime the pc goes to sleep it messes up the screen layouts, too much of a hassle. I'd buy a dedicated 7" or 8" screen in a heartbeat. A wireless version of the VISION, being able to display data from an Aquaero LT could be very, very cool!

Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2023, 12:43

Well, I'm just hoping for a replacement screen - not a new Aquaero. But... a new Aquaero LT with the possibility of adding an external screen would be very cool.

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2023, 12:17

Yeah, I guess that's the way things go these days. It's not a BIG issue for me. But looking at those nice, crisp and sharp OLED displays - and then glancing over to my Aquaero... well, it just doesn't get me as excited like it used to!

Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2023, 12:15

Solution aqua computer service not start automatically when turning on the pc, please service support read to investigate please

I've already done that (sorry, I should have mentioned that). It didn't fix my issue. At least not the issue with coming out of hibernation mode. I don't think I've seen the service fail when doing normal Windows startups recently, but I can reproduce it with hibernation mode.

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2023, 22:45

I would love if I could replace the very "weak" looking Aquaero 6 screen with one that matches the OLED screens found on my D5 NEXT pump and on my High Flow NEXT flowmeter. Just a suggestion - but perhaps this is already in the making? Behind the scenes?

Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2023, 22:41

Solution aqua computer service not start automatically when turning on the pc, please service support read to investigate please

I have the same problem on Windows 11. I can reproduce it pretty much every time by hibernating my system - when it comes out of hibernation, the Aquasuite service has gone and does not come back again. I need to manually start it.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 23:08

flow next

Mine has 20, too.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 14:34

Flow signal problem - HighFlow NEXT -> OCTO

Zitat von »sebastian« Yes, in the Alarm and Signal Output configuration. Thanks!

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 14:11

Ok, thanks. I'll have a look. I assume it's in the HighFlow NEXT pages in AquaSuite?

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 13:22

flow next

Interesting. I'll check mine when I get home.

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 13:15

I bought this cable: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_inf…roducts_id=4046 ... to be able to connect the "Signal" output on my HighFlow NEXT to my OCTO. Problem is... the flow input on the OCTO says ~1900 L/H, while the HighFlow NEXT itself says 180 L/H. What is wrong?

Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2022, 13:03

Aquabus sensor assignment issue

Yup, I came to that conclusion, too. I'm going to toss it all in the bin and go the USB route instead. Was interesting trying it out, but lack of features makes it unsuitable for my needs.

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 22:23

Quadro Curve Shape

If the QUADRO is the same as the OCTO or even the Aquaero, you will have 1 curve controller per fan output, so you SHOULD be able to control each fan output individually using a curve controller. With the OCTO, it's pretty clever, because you can set up one curve controller and then copy those settings to the other 7 fan curve controllers. I'm pretty sure the same goes for the QUADRO.

Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2022, 16:18

Thanks for the answer, while it wasn't exactly the answer I was hoping for. I purchased the aquabus X4 hub and necessary cables in order to primarily control my fans and pump from the Aquaero, but it's a bit annoying that some ID's block others. But what was much worse (I discovered this late last night): The Aquaero has 4 curve controllers, but I thought 8 more would be added when connecting the OCTO via Aquabus. It didn't... So, apparently, I can't control the fans connected to the OCTO, each ...

Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2022, 22:20

Greetings I'm not a new AquaComputer user, but I'm throwing myself into the Aquabus frenzy now and I have come across an issue right from the start. I have the following setup: 1. Aquaero 6 Pro 2. Aquabus hub (installed on the Aquaero) 3. OCTO 4. HighFlow NEXT 5. D5 NEXT Now, my issue is that the "Fan" and "Flow" outputs/sensors on the D5 NEXT aren't being sent to the Aquaero, because the OCTO, apparently, already provide outputs/sensors with the same value/name to the Aquaero. The exact error m...

Freitag, 23. Januar 2015, 15:00

Forenbeitrag von: »Nutman«

Aquaero 5 XT capacitive keys - False signals

So..... I have an Aquaero 5 XT with the capacitive touch buttons on the front panel. And those are driving me crazy with their false signals! When I boot the computer, the false signals start clicking away and don't stop until the buttons are non-responsive. At that point I can still use the infrared remote control and Aquasuite to control the Aquaero, but the touch buttons remain unusable. From what I can understand after reading a lot about problems with these capacitive buttons is that the is...

Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012, 18:21

RGB illumination module for aquaero 5 - More LEDs?

Thanks for the reply - I understand your suggestion, but it's far too complex, I'm afraid. I am the thread-starter and no, I didn't want just 2 RGB LEDs that were individually controllable. I wanted to attach a total of 6 RGB LEDs to the RGB LED output of the Aquaero 5, as I am going to purchase an Aqualis reservoir, which has room for 6 5 mm. LEDs. I was just wondering if the Aquaero 5 would be able to handle the (rather limited) increased load from adding more than just one RGB LED, but I gues...

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 01:21

Nono, I do know how to use a resistor for attaching standard LEDs to a 12VDC line. I can't remember the resistance (KOhm) of the resistors I am using - I have simply forgotten what the colour codes mean (but Google is my friend, right?). No, (and don't get me wrong now) I simply didn't understand your language - or the way you're building up your sentences. For instance: what did you mean by "PWM 2 to common of relay"? To connect the 12VDC+ line from PWM #2 to the relay somehow? What is the "com...

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 00:37

Aqualis holder only in black acrylic?

Dear Aqua Computer I am going to purchase the Aqualis reservoir aswell as an AC D5 and pump adapter for the pump to be used with the Aqualis reservoir. I will also purchase the yellow decouplers to eliminate vibrations coming from the pump, but I have heard that mounting the entire setup only using the yellow decouplers will cause the setup to tilt away from the surface is it mounted on - because of the weight. I know you're making the reservoir holder: Any chance of EVER getting a version made ...

Montag, 29. Oktober 2012, 23:00

Hm, I'm not quite sure how to do this. Could you perhaps draw the schematics, to take any confusion out of the equation?

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 22:11

Would they need to be rated for 12VDC for the PWM outputs? Could I just add a resistor, like one normally would do when running "regular" LED's on a 12VDC supply?

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 00:12

Zitat von »LarryWill729« I see you are stuck between "Design" and actual. The unit is designed for only ONE RGB LED output and that is all any employee will tell you, it is the only thing he can tell you. My son has a Tee Shirt that he wears, it says: "I void Warranties" I have the RGB Led in the back center position of my Aquatube Res. So that it is directly facing the view window. I use it for the nightlight in the office. I can see the water waves on the opposite wall with the lights out. I ...

Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012, 21:45

OK, now I'm a bit confused??? Aqua Computer support team says "Max. one" and you say "Can easily handle 2"??? Shoooooggy? I need some solid facts here!

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012, 23:12

Well, maybe I should just wait and see how powerful that RGB module is - could be that it's fine for lighting up the entire res on its own.

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012, 21:49

Zitat von »BorisTheSpider« Never tried on the aquaero and not sure what output it can provide but if you do try, they need to be parallel - in series they will be dim. If you can't use the RGB output, you could put single colour LEDs on the PWM outputs (the 2 pin ones) - I'm not sure of the current rating though, so you'd have to check that, but they work fine for the single ultra-bright UV LED I have in my res. I was going to use the LED output with a RGB LED, making it possible to switch colo...

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012, 20:50

Interesting. I had no problems using 2 x 2-colour LEDs on the old Aquaero 3.07, so I'm wondering HOW many RGB LEDs the Aquaero 5 can handle. Can we get Shoggy on the floor, please?

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012, 13:39

I currently own an Aquaero 5 XT and will soon be purchasing the Aqualis reservoir. This reservoir has room for 6 LEDs and I'm thinking about plugging in the "RGB illumination module for aquaero 5" into one of the slots. However, that's just one. 5 to go! I'm not sure if the "RGB illumination module for aquaero 5" is powerful enough to lighten up the entire res, so I was wondering if it was possible to add 5 more RGB LEDs to the module? I'm quite good with a soldering iron, so there'll be no issu...