• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-6 von insgesamt 6.

Mittwoch, 7. November 2012, 16:42

Forenbeitrag von: »Stoned«

Aquaero doesn't show on aquasuit

Just an update by my side. Still waiting for any news on things. I had the item shipped back to AC and it arrived a week ago and nothing so far. I'm writing this after sending them a not very happy email about how I think this situation should have been handled so far. EDIT: Actually they were pretty fast answering the email. I've been told my bootloader was corrupted and they had no idea of what did such a thing. I don't think so, but I hope some of their words didn't imply it was me corrupting...

Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012, 12:16

No sadly not at all.

Mittwoch, 24. Oktober 2012, 11:24

Yup those are the only two things connected to the aquaero. I tried to reset it both using shoggy method and the method I was sent from support by email ( sensors 5 to 8 ) and nothing changed. Sadly support didn't answer any of my following mails , they told me the aquaero should bip which it doesn't. @shoggy mine is the LT version

Montag, 22. Oktober 2012, 17:26

Ofc, I used the USB which is mounted in the correct position because if I swamp the aquaero for the poweradjust the latest is detected flawlessly

Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012, 11:46

I never had aquasuit installed prior to the instalation of the aquaero. I tried 3 different windows, 8 that was my main operative system and eventhough the poweradjust 2 worked I thoght it might be OS related therefore I went back to 7, same problems. I also tried to connect the aquaero to a whole different computer running 7 and no sign of life at all... I must be really unlucky.

Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012, 22:45

Hi everyone I'm a new aquaero user so excuse me if I forgot to do something obvious. So I connected the cable to my MB and then connect the aquaero to it, installed aquasuit. I tried both versions, the beta and the final release. The aquao doesn't show on either of them. I also bought a power adjust2 and I went ahead and tried it... And when I did the old aquasuit poped up and showed me the device. Is there something else I should have done to have the aquaero working or is that it and I just go...