• Registrieren
  • Anmelden
  • Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-18 von insgesamt 18.

Montag, 8. Juni 2015, 05:27

Forenbeitrag von: »bern43«

Titan X water blocks

Shipping seems a little more reasonable at Aquatuning. But, of course, they're out of stock of the 980 ti blocks and passive back plates. Anyone at Aquacomputer have any idea when they'll get some stock in?

Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2015, 18:06

Titan X water blocks

Looking to pick up two of the nickel blocks also. I've usually ordered from Aquatuning and the shipping cost has been reasonable.. How does the shipping compare when ordering directing from Aquacomputer?

Samstag, 9. August 2014, 23:25

Can an MPS Flow Meter seize

Flow meter stopped working last night triggering an alarm. My pump (MCP35X2) sounds like it's still spinning, but my temps, especially under load are much higher. I tried to drain and refill and the pump spins up, but the water doesn't drain. Bubbles just come back out of the pump. My MPS 400 Flow Meter is right after my pump. Can an MPS Flow meter seize and cause a restriction? It has no moving parts is my understanding. I just want to rule that out as a possible problem point.

Freitag, 6. Dezember 2013, 21:17

Backplate clearance issue

With a little more grinding I think I'm there. Looks like my backplate is warped a tiny bit, which is adding to the problem. I've also now managed to lose one of those tiny black spacers and am at a complete loss as to where to get a replacement. Hardware store had nothing that would even remotely work.

Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013, 20:35

Backplate clearance issue

Because the Aquacomputer backplate for my gtx 780 is so thick I'm running into clearance issues with the bottom clips for my ram on my Asus Maximus Extreme VI board. I'm running SLI and would like to use the top slot to avoid the PLX chip. It looks like I could just grind away the metal right where its having clearance problems. There is a screw there, which might cause problems, as the backplate is already countersunk there and I'm sure I cant go without that screw since its providing pressure ...

Montag, 23. September 2013, 17:45

Aquaero = Over-rated

Better documentation would be welcome. But the support I've received, especially from Shoggy, has been outstanding. He always patiently answers all the silly questions I have. Part of the "fun" in using this stuff is that it's not plug-and-play. In exchange for a lack of simplicity you get equipment that provides a level of control and monitoring that is far ahead of almost anything else. I'll take the trade-off.

Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013, 02:57

kryographics for GTX 780 acrylic glass edition, nickel plated version - availability?

Anybody have any idea when this is going to be released? Webshop has had the "estimated lead time 10 days" for awhile. I know I can just get the Titan block, but if the timing works out I'd rather the block that says 780 on it.

Freitag, 31. Mai 2013, 04:58

Touch screen Aquaero 5 xt

Zitat von »Jakusonfire« This one http://shop.aquacomputer.de/product_info…roducts_id=2893 That looks like the one I have, but I could be wrong. And I still get false clicks and sensitivity problems. If there's a new faceplate that solves the problem with touchpad on the aquaero registering false clicks that would be awesome. Anybody have any more info on this??????

Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013, 15:00

Aquaero 5 PRO or XT?

I had to shut the touchscreen off on my XT because it would constantly register false clicks. If I could go back I would've purchased the Pro.

Freitag, 3. Mai 2013, 05:23

aqualis deflector plate orientation

Zitat von »Namron« Sorry for the delay... I've a good look at my XT Res & it does seem as though the deflector plate will only fit correctly over the one Inlet hole I'm afraid... N. Thanks! Shoggy got back to me with the same info. Res is mounted and it looks like I'll just have some crossed tubing, not the end of the world. Now to find the time to actually finish everything up. Computer looks strange with a large air cooler next to the res.

Donnerstag, 18. April 2013, 16:59

Anybody? Trying to mount the res today and I'm really trying to avoid having to cross my tubing due to the deflector plate only working on one side.

Dienstag, 16. April 2013, 05:04

I'm hooking up an aqualis xt reservoir and am curious if you can only run the deflector plate to one side. I want to use the left bore hole as my return line but when I try and put the deflector plate to that side it looks like I'll have to remove the middle screw over the acrylic plate for the leds. Also looks like the top section of the plate doesn't line up directly over the bore hole. Am I missing something here? Instructions suggest it can be set up for either direction.

Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012, 05:33

Aquearo 5 XT Touchscreen not working

Zitat von »hrmes« You can try to increase the sensitivity of these keys with the Aquasuite software and see if this helps. Just go to 'User Interface' -> 'Key Settings' and scroll to the bottom where 'Key sensitivities' is and enter higher values for those buttons. So increasing the values of the buttons that don't work to 30 got them working. The top two that were working to begin with are still at 5. Does this seem right? Why such a difference?

Samstag, 1. Dezember 2012, 20:34

Aquearo 5 XT Touchscreen not working

Only the top two touchscreen buttons on the right on my Aquearo 5 XT seem to be working. Sent a PM to Shoggy and I'm sure we'll figure it out. But has anyone run into this before? Anything I should be setting different or checking? Regretting not getting the Pro version.

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 20:15

Firmware Flash Stuck - Please Help!!

That did it. Thanks! One more quick question. Poweradjust 2. Does it no longer show up separate in the interface? I don't have anything connected to it yet, but it is wired to the Aquaero.

Dienstag, 13. November 2012, 19:27

Firmware Flash Stuck - Please Help!!

Just downloaded the new Aquasuite and tried to flash my firmware from 1025 to 1026. It keeps getting stuck at 95% and the screen on the Aquaero seems to be stuck on one of the sensor displays. Anybody have any ideas???

Montag, 12. November 2012, 14:45

windows 8

Any estimate for the Windows 8 optimized version? Just loaded up Windows 8 last night and will hold off on installing if the new beta is coming soon.

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012, 02:05

Aquaero 5 XT faceplate replacement question

I'm in the process of hooking up my Aquaero 5 XT and am trying to swap out the faceplate. I've taken the screws out but the silver faceplate doesn't want to separate from the PCB. It's almost as if it's glued on there. There's actually a sticky residue on the sides. Any tips for swapping this thing out? Thanks!